Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

It's a conspiracy, just so you know...everything is a conspiracy Options · View
1ball
Posted: Tuesday, September 25, 2012 6:56:04 AM

LadyX wrote:
The corruption and lobbyist-pandering within the Democratic party is well-documented and indisputable. That said, to expect anyone to believe that a vote for Republicans is a vote against the increasingly consolidated wealth and power is hilarious.

There is no point in voting against increasingly consolidated wealth. There is only a point in voting against increasingly centralized economic power. One side is clearly the greater advocate of centralization. Continuously voting against it will swing it around to the course of (relative) sanity. With decentralization, market competition will distribute wealth. Behemoth corporations topple without the advantages of cronyism.

My latest story is too hot to publish. My most recent story before that is Even Stranger In Lust
scooter
Posted: Tuesday, September 25, 2012 5:43:57 PM

I would like to commend WMM (WellMadeMale) for bringing all this to our attentions, never mind his intentions.
I think the man in question; is for real. I can see in his eyes that he has done his re search, and he knows what he is talking about.
Complete confidence in what he's saying.

scooter
ArtMan
Posted: Tuesday, September 25, 2012 6:33:12 PM

A most intriguing video.

You are invited to read Passionate Danger, Part II, a story collaboration by Kim and ArtMan.
http://www.lushstories.com/stories/straight-sex/passionate-danger-part-ii.aspx

scooter
Posted: Tuesday, September 25, 2012 7:10:22 PM

After toasting Mr WMM,
I'd like to roast iball, ~!@#$%^&*&^%$#@!~ I mean 1Ball,,

One_ball, you sound like you were there when they wrote the constitution, but never signed it.
You preach what your against, yet you follow.

I think deep down, you want Uncle Sam to take care of you.

Some day, maybe your one vote will count dude!

scooter
1ball
Posted: Tuesday, September 25, 2012 7:47:54 PM

scooter wrote:
I think deep down, you want Uncle Sam to take care of you.

Doesn't everybody? Isn't that the problem? What happens when we run out of other people's money? I'm already freeriding quite a bit on the US government. You've given me so much incentive to. Why should I pull the gravy train for so many others? Anybody who wants to kick me for it can start at the front of the line. You won't be able to lift either leg by the time you get to me.

My latest story is too hot to publish. My most recent story before that is Even Stranger In Lust
Buz
Posted: Wednesday, September 26, 2012 8:42:28 PM

I don't want Uncle Sam to take care of me personally except to protect the borders etc. I want to be one of those that complains about being taxed at 47%. Because that 53% left over is still one helluva lot of money! In fact its still plenty to give a lot of it away.

scooter
Posted: Thursday, September 27, 2012 7:29:08 AM

Good point Buz,
Now if we could just train the little bitch's how to spend wisely, that 47% could be cut down to 27% easily.
I challenge any politician to disagree, yet maintain a strait face.

To become a politician, is to take the easy path to fame and fortune. At least for 96% percent of them, give or take one or two.
It's where little Jr. crooks grow up to become big ones.

Just to be fair to all the punk-ass politicians of the world, "any one" given too much power tends to follow the same pattern.

At least were not ruled by some silver spooned Queen that throws lavish parties and weddings while her loyal pheasants
struggle to feed their families. I guess?
At least in the U.S., one can't simply inherit the thrown.

I'm all for putting the honest, little guy in power.

scooter
WellMadeMale
Posted: Friday, October 05, 2012 10:57:35 AM

CoopsRuthie wrote:
1ball, the movement in wealth in this country has been from the bottom up.

From the bottom up and then - offshored to sit idly in tax havens, Patriotically Avoiding Paying Corporate Taxes or Patriotically making some interest in those Cayman Island accounts that President Wannabe has been using for the last twenty years.

CoopsRuthie wrote:
The greed is not that some people want a share of the pie, but that some people want the whole damn thing.

Those people are accustomed to having the entire pie, often vacuuming the crumbs left behind, from the plate, too.

Congress is largely to blame. In 2004, the United States temporarily reduced the tax rate on repatriations to roughly 5 percent. (This was still when the GOP stranglehold on all three branches of government was in effect.)

The problem was not just the lost revenue or the false promise of a flood of new domestic investment. The tax holiday also raised expectations for future tax holidays, and companies have changed their behavior accordingly by hoarding cash offshore.

H.P. used alternating loans from two offshore entities, one in Belgium and another in the Cayman Islands, during 45-day windows to technically meet an exception for “short term” loans.

Hoarding cash in tax havens is evidence of the implicit cost of international tax deferral, as companies engage in wasteful tax planning techniques and fail to allocate economic resources in an efficient manner.

If ya can't beat 'em... pay someone to do it for you.