0 likes
Ladies do you perfer top or bottom?
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Both.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Rookie Scribe
0 likes
My guy prefers me on top, I like the control from the top...and I can go to something else very quick...

but the bottoms good too.

just saying.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Both
Bunker Love
My Dream my latest stopry
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
being on top or being a top? first question, it depends, both are fun. second question - i am definately a bottom

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
Really?
Classified
0 likes
Quote by smileyum
Both

Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Definitely both
"I'd much rather be a woman than a man. Women can cry, they can wear cute clothes, and they are the first to be rescued off of sinking ships."
— Gilda Radner
Lurker
0 likes
Bottom
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well any position that leads to a mind-fucking total earth shaking orgasm is good for me . I would say that now that I have more experience, in general I like being on top the best. Usually the guy can last longer and I have better control and can get more stimulation from being on top. So yup, no girl wants to pick only one position (we all like variety), but if we have to pick, I'd pick on top.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like both but I like being on top more. gives me more control and I just seem to have better orgasms when Im riding him.
Lurker
0 likes
Love starting on top until I blast into orgasm and melt, then get flipped over and pounded until I'm filled or covered in cum......
Lurker
0 likes
I usually top, but secretly I crave to BE topped. lmao. Unfortunately few people are up to the task *sighs*
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I switch but am normally bottom
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by slipperywhenwet2012
Both.

Right
Lurker
0 likes
Both!
But I think if I had to pick one, it would be on top.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ok, sis you can have toppies!
Lurker
0 likes
Both are great...but I like being on top better I can control the pace and the depth of how much I want to take at any giving moment..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Bottom for sure
Classified
0 likes

Or in the middle?!
Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Frank

Or in the middle?!

Oh Ive been on the knightbus!!

I am definitely a top deck kind of gal! Especially on an open top bus! The views are amazing!
Clever Gem
0 likes
Quote by sweet_as_candy

Oh Ive been on the knightbus!!

I am definitely a top deck kind of gal! Especially on an open top bus! The views are amazing!

Top AT THE FRONT!!!! like an effing rollercoater all the way to Uni! LOVE IT!!!!
Lurker
0 likes
I'd say the top. smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love being on top while he nibbles on my nipples and my neck
https://+loves+you&client=firefox-a&hs=9TF&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&channel=fflb&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=ikUHVNPqEISvggS9uIH4Bw&ved=0CAgQ_AUoAQ&biw=1024&bih=471#facrc=_&imgdii=_&imgrc=WyqRqM9K0SjV4M%253A%3BcPR8XWxBWCQ5zM%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fi15.photobucket.com%252Falbums%252Fa382%252F847362%252Fannieglitterhalologo.gif%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fmissannieangel.blogspot.com%252F%3B564%3B69
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Any position is good but I like top so I can control things and reverse cowgirl is one of my favorite positions.