12.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Who has what?
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
I used to be an Iphone guy but I came to hate the tiny screen. Now im using my Samsung Note. I love it.
Lurker
0 likes
Great phone Milik, jelly bean 4.1 update is coming in 2 weeks for it...
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Quote by Milik_The_Red
Now im using my Samsung Note. I love it.

I have one of those. I call it my Shiny.

May I ask why this is in the Site Announcements and Feedback section? Is this simply wondering what people have, or is it something to do with the site that affects users that you wish Admin to know about?
Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Lurker
0 likes
iPhone
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I phone
Bunker Love
My Dream my latest stopry
0 likes
Android. I currently have a Samsung galaxy s3. Previously had an HTC desire. Brilliant phones without the control freakery of Apple.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Currently iPhone but will be switching to htc one xl
Lurker
0 likes
I have an android - Samsung Spica running 2.2.3 Spicagenmod. It's basic compared to modern phones but it does what I want it to do. I love my phone
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by eiffel2007
Android. I currently have a Samsung galaxy s3. Previously had an HTC desire. Brilliant phones without the control freakery of Apple.

this is what im thinking about getting...
littlemissbitch ~ professional face ripper offer, at your service..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by SpeedyC
Currently iPhone but will be switching to htc one xl

I have an HTC phone and I love it!

I just got a Samsung tablet too.

I guess I'm a Droid girl smile
In custody.

I love baseball!!!
Candy Connoisseur
0 likes
I love the Android platform. I have a desire HD and its 18months old and its still going strong. Ive dropped it on the concrete so many times. Try doing that with your iPhone. And yeah, the ability to personalize all the screens is just brilliant. For those about to upgrade to the iPhone 5, Apple took the liberty of changing the data port. So you'll have to buy the adapter if you want to continue to use all your other cords in your car, at the office, any docking stations etc...control freaks indeed...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Android all the way!!!

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Android.. Samsung Galaxy S2
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am droid 100%
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Android is just a copy of the iPhone and its looking more and more like Samsung will be dishing out many millions of dollars to Apple for copyright infringement. Most legal experts are not wondering if Android will have to pay, they're just wondering how much and how badly Samsung will be hit when the lawsuits are finished. So now is the time to purchase Android (they are much cheaper than the iPhone) because that product will likely not be around in the future. (Personally I have neither because I'm paying for college and can only afford a pre-owned out dated Nokia.)
My first story for Lush is posted, The Goodbye Fuck.
http://www.lushstories.com/stories/straight-sex/the-goodbye-fuck.aspx
Lurker
0 likes
I'm an android girl. I love that I can do anything on my phone.. I have the MyTouch Slide and its great the screen is big and it came with so many pre apps when I bought it like links to facebook and e-mail accounts and things like that. I hate the Iphone I had it and I hated with all the updates and diferent shit I had to buy for it.
Lurker
0 likes
Apple fan...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by eiffel2007

I have an iPhone but my sister has the Galaxy S3 and loves it. Has some great features so maybe its time to switch.
0 likes
Quote by beowulf69
Android is just a copy of the iPhone

No Android is an operating system. Granted, some of the phones are similar to the iphone. But it cuts both ways. All of the companies steal each others' ideas and try to get away without having to invent new techniques for achieving the same ends.

and its looking more and more like Samsung will be dishing out many millions of dollars to Apple for copyright infringement. Most legal experts are not wondering if Android will have to pay, they're just wondering how much and how badly Samsung will be hit when the lawsuits are finished.

Well yes, because Android isn't a company so of course no-one is wondering whether Android will pay. The Samsung infringements (rejected in every country other than the US - funny that) are being challenged. But even if upheld it won't really make much of a dent in Samsung's overall long term profits. Not least because Samsung supply major parts for the iphone.

So now is the time to purchase Android (they are much cheaper than the iPhone) because that product will likely not be around in the future.

I wouldn't say Android is here to stay (only a fool would say that about anything in the world of technology) but it isn't going anywhere anytime soon. Look at the sales figures. Android sales are far outstripping iphone sales. What we might see is a contraction in the number of suppliers.

The iphone is a great phone. But it is no longer the best smart phone around. The Android open-source development approach, and the ability of a range of manufacturers to innovate around the OS has seen to that.

The Samsung S3 or the HTC One X are the best around.
Lurker
0 likes
Droid
Lurker
0 likes
im a droid whore * evil laugh *
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
@eiffel2007: very well put.

I am android user as well. I think that in regards to some things, Apple has done some things much better, mostly regarding the hardware and software connection. But is really too restrictive and not innovative enough. So overall I choose android. Currently on the original Galaxy S, but intend on switching phones at the end of the year. Really hoping the new Galaxy Nexus doesn't disappoint, when it eventually arrives. Also looking at the S3 and One X. In any case my next phone will be running cyanogenmod 10. ^^
Clever Gem
0 likes
Android here, Samsung Galaxy S2. Can't wait for the S3 upgrade.
Lurker
0 likes
Android FTW...Apple is way to over rated!!!
Lurker
0 likes
Have android on my tablet.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
andriod..... iphone...is for losers
Work your way through the fuzz to get into the sweet juices