Login

Make Him Last Longer

last reply
9 replies
1.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
0 likes
So guys, I know most of you go through this sometimes, but is there anything I can do (or my bf and I can do) to make him last longer in bed? He always gets off before me, and it's starting to get to him that I never orgasm when we have sex. Usually I'm getting near climax when he stops and pulls out (after he blows his load) and we can't really do oral afterwards because we do that before the actual sex and I get worn out on that easily, so it's not like he can finish me off that way.

So without any weird prescribed meds, is there anyway I can help him last longer? For example, positions...speed...??? The two positions we use are the simple missionary with my legs up, and cowgirl. Any advice is greatly appreciated.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If it was me I would make sure you organ before full sex with either foreplay or sex toys and oral sex is a good starting point plus if it's just a guy putting his cock in then rolling over then that's not good
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Try a cock ring with a bullet for your clit. Good luck!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A condom will desensitize him. Two will work even better. Too much desensitization might cause him to lose his erection. There's all sorts of tricks he can do, but most of them reduce the quality of his experience, because he can't focus on you or the pleasure you're giving him. You should know that most women don't come from just intercourse. Additional clitoral stimulation is a good idea, not to make him last longer, but so you come sooner.
My latest story is too hot to publish. My most recent story before that is Even Stranger In Lust
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
for your benifit, there are latex like comdom sleeves that he can were, they are thicker than condoms and give him less sensation to make him last longer. have never tryed them but have seen them on sites. maybe try condom usa.com or adam and eve.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My.guy got this incredible toy. Its a sleeve that covers his shaft, not head, it vibrates.
"I'd much rather be a woman than a man. Women can cry, they can wear cute clothes, and they are the first to be rescued off of sinking ships."
— Gilda Radner
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
doctor love's idea is a good one. trojan makes one for about 8 bucks. last about 30 minutes and has an on/off switch for multiple uses. Also when i'm getting close and my wife isn't i will just stop thrusting and grind on her clit until i can get her to cum. tell your boyfriend to use different rotations until he finds something you enjoy. good luck
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
You want sex to be pleasureable for both of you, so you want to be careful about making him last longer by reducing sensation. You really need to find a solution where he comes a little slower and you come a little faster

Cowgirl is probably the hardest position for a guy to control his orgasm so probably should be avoided. When you say you have your legs up in missionary do you mean up over his hips or up against your chest - if it's not the latter maybe you could try that. Maybe put a pillow under your bum to change his angle of approach.

No one knows better than you how to make you cum and what your limits are - experiment, it's what being 19 is all about ;)
Warning: The opinions above are those of an anonymous individual on the internet. They are opinions, unless they're facts. They may be ill-informed, out of touch with reality or just plain stupid. They may contain traces of irony. If reading these opinions causes you to be become outraged or you start displaying the symptoms of outrage, stop reading them immediately. If symptoms persist, consult a psychiatrist.

Why not read some stories instead

NEW! Want a quick read for your coffee break? Why not try this... Flash Erotica: Scrubber
Constant Gardener
0 likes
I read about this technique in a late 1970s issue of Penthouse Forum.

I was once 19 and she was 18 and very...exciting to me. Premature ejaculation was quite common for me. Too common, in fact, and I didn't have an internet forum to ask questions on, nor did I particularly wish to ask advice of older men I associated with.

During intercourse, when he indicates to you (I was verbal to my girlfriend) that he's about ready to unload, gently (keyword here) grasp both of his testicles and apply a steady downward (tugging is not the right word, pulling is closer) force with your fingers/hand...away from his abdomen.

This will tend to prolong him (if either of you can, in that moment of passion...remember to slow down and apply this suggestion) while he stays throbbingly erect enough to continue his lovemaking with you.

Whichever position you can manage...to get your hands on his balls. Gently.

Many men (I've read, and it is the same for me) right before they ejaculate, their testicles tend to raise/rise towards the body and the scrotal skin becomes tighter...I forget the biological or medical reason for this, but it happens. He'll know it before you will and with good communications between both of you and practiced timing, you can achieve this.

Ahhh...frequent practice.

It worked for me (and my girlfriend), your test results may vary.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
Try having slow interludes during a session, then build up again, slow down, build up... works for me!