waiting period?

last reply
3 replies
1.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I tried searching for this topic and could not find on, but i was wandering if it is ok to ask a girl out that you have not seen in a few months, and was also wandering how long to wait before asking a girl out that just broke up with her boyfriend of 2 years.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by westside5
I tried searching for this topic and could not find on, but i was wandering if it is ok to ask a girl out that you have not seen in a few months,

Sure, why not?

"Hi, I've been thinking about you. Are you seeing anyone?"

"No"

"Yawanna?"

and was also wandering how long to wait before asking a girl out that just broke up with her boyfriend of 2 years.

It's best to wait until she's done crying. A couple of hours ought to do it. Seriously, that's entirely dependent on the circumstances of why they broke up. She might hate all men for the rest of her life or she might have been looking for a better guy before the breakup. Wait too long and some other guy might get in ahead of you and leave her all bitter and even harder to entice later.
My latest story is too hot to publish. My most recent story before that is Even Stranger In Lust
Lurker
0 likes
if u have not seen her in months just ask how she's doing. Catch up on what happening in both ur lives, is she's not seeing any one ask her out justt come out and say it.

And to the how long to wait. I say u have to wait till she says she's fine, 2 years is a long time to be with someone. And to go from a long term relation ship to a single status is a drastic change. Say u wait a week and aproach her she could take u as a rebound. I say stay close to her and wait a month and and see if she's fine it really depends on how she feels and how she takes things.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I would always say,'hey dear, don't keep me waiting any more'.