tits

last reply
29 replies
3.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
do guys like sucking on girls tits or would they prefer to get straight into sex?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ohhhh now your talking I love breasts love sucking and nibbling. On them can spend a long time on them before moving on smile
Lurker
0 likes
I love sucking on a girls tits. Happily do this and not got on to full sex.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ilove to worship them, small perky ones.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like to suck them for a long time with a woman who enjoys it. My current wife, however, does not get off on it too much, so there's not so much.
Lurker
0 likes
It is an activity that is part of the whole enjoyment.

There needs to be fondling involved.
Petting, stroking, kissing as well.

But YES, I love TITs. Big Tits small tits.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
for me, i just loved tits...i love to suck my wife's tits whenever we make love/fuck. it is a sensation for both partners, but still i prefer natural tits...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love sucking and nibbling her tits first
Lurker
0 likes
The tits are only one of many wonderful and tasty treats a woman provides before, during, and after sex. There is no wrong time or place to enjoy a tit.
Lurker
0 likes
Love it! And since My pet's tits are extra sensitive, it's a sure way to heat her up for other activities!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I love sucking on my girlfriends tits, gets us both warmed up for the sex.
Primus Omnium
0 likes
Sometimes I just spend a session on my lover fondling and sucking her tits. I don't always need to shoot my wad.
Lurker
0 likes
oh no, I wouldn't want to miss one of the best parts (and it's not like my SO would let me either!)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Made a woman cum most intensely doing this with her straddled across my knees.
0 likes
Best part of foreplay for me. Massaging them, playing with her nipples, sucking on them. Even during sex if we're in a position that allows it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i love sucking and playing with her tits before we make love
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love small perky breasts, and yes I love sucking on them
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love sucking tits while i finger her pussy really gets her going!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Breasts are an irresistible sexual allure for me ... I am compelled to pay proper homage to them. It's sexually gratifying to kiss them all over, suck on the nipples, and rub my face against them in order to inhale the scent of their skin. I love them.
Lurker
0 likes
My girlfriend's tits are very small but her nipples are sensitive and I love sucking on them.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A nice set are a massive turn on for me... Nice tits make me happy so give you better sex!
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
I love my breasts and nipples played with before durning and after sex... I can't get enough.. I'd never wanna be with a man who didn't want to play with them. My nipples are one of the most sensitive on me!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Love to suck on tits, however the vast majority of women i have experience with , really dont seem to get a lot out of the experience. They mostly put up with my enjoying it i think!
Primus Omnium
0 likes
Love a tit that is just a full mouthful. Can work with any size though. Variety is extremely erotic. And I love to make a fine meal of a fine tittie.
Lurker
0 likes
I love breast sucking,nibbling,fucking.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Very much enjoy suck and kissing them before but with that said during and after lets her know how I feel about her body.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Loving her breasts and her nipples is one of many ways for me to show her how precious/beautiful she is to me.
Lurker
0 likes
Sucking on her tits is always a good place to start especially when you get the nibbles erect and hard
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I love sucking her tits. Spend so much time doing it
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oh yes, I love to take the time to toy with the nipples and listen to the moans as I circle and nibble on them. Watching as they respond to my teasing.