Announcing our "Spice It Up!" Story Competition

last reply
40 replies
5.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Matriarch
0 likes
Every once in a while, our sex lives can go stale, and a little repetitive (except mine). The spirit of this latest story competition, is to help people discover ways in which you can improve and vary your sex life.

We are delighted to announce that LELO, the world’s leading designer brand for intimate lifestyle products (ok, sex toys to you and I!), are sponsoring this competition.

LELO have just launched new versions of their most popular models, and the prizes are as follows:

Winner: INA 2
Second Place: ELISE 2
Third Place: MONA 2

Full details can be found here.

Good luck everybody!

Clumeleon
0 likes
In the unlikely hypothetical situation that I were to place Top 3, would I be allowed to donate the prize to a fellow Lushie or something like that? You see, I don't think I'd put these things to best use.
Matriarch
0 likes
Quote by clum
In the unlikely hypothetical situation that I were to place Top 3, would I be allowed to donate the prize to a fellow Lushie or something like that? You see, I don't think I'd put these things to best use.

Absolutely!

If you read our contest terms / smallprint, we offer the option for a cash alternative, or an Amazon voucher if the prizes aren't "suitable".
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Personally I'd prefer the smart wand or the luna beads, but these prizes look good.

I think I might actually enter if I can make a story fast enough.

(edit - I'm too young to use the beads sad They advise you to be over 30)
Teased and Tormented -My very first story and competition entry is now up!
Mazztastic
0 likes
Quote by MoonlightSerenity
Personally I'd prefer the smart wand or the luna beads, but these prizes look good.

I think I might actually enter if I can make a story fast enough.

(The Lelo beads are BRILLIANT!)

Matriarch
0 likes
Thank you for your entry Mazza, good luck in the competition!
Lurker
0 likes
The Lelo sponsorship is the part that makes me think this is HUGELY awesome!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have wanted a Lelo toy forever almost, so I made sure I was quick to put my story in there.. As much as I'd love to get their luna beads, I think just anything from Lelo would be fan-freakin-tastic!! hehe
Lollipop Girl
0 likes
I got my story up for the contest! I am totally excited about it!
"Haters make me FAMOUS!!!"

Sassy
God Empress of Lush
0 likes
I probably left mine a bit late - but it was fun writing it anyway.

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Congratulations! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Fabulously well done, ladies!

Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by gav
Congratulations to the winners of our Spice It Up competition:

#1 An Unexpected Desire by cocokisses
#2 Fiona, Sex Fairy Extraodinaire by one_winged_angel
#3 I'm A Bit Tied Up This Afternoon by naughtyannie

The full list can be seen here http://www.lushstories.com/competitions/spice-it-up!.aspx

WHAT!!!!!!!

A FUCKING re-count Please!!!!!!

(????????)

xx Steph

(Wait a minute? I didn't enter this one, did I???)

CONGRATULATIONS to the winners and to everyone who took part!

xx
Purveyor of Sweetness
0 likes
congratulations to the winners.... i love it when my favorite story wins!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, congratulations to the winners. Well done!! So many entries this time which was incredible. I was happy to finally FINISH a story in time. Haha.
0 likes
Congratulations to you all!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Humph! Din't wan' a stupid Lelo anyway!

*sulks*
Warning: The opinions above are those of an anonymous individual on the internet. They are opinions, unless they're facts. They may be ill-informed, out of touch with reality or just plain stupid. They may contain traces of irony. If reading these opinions causes you to be become outraged or you start displaying the symptoms of outrage, stop reading them immediately. If symptoms persist, consult a psychiatrist.

Why not read some stories instead

NEW! Want a quick read for your coffee break? Why not try this... Flash Erotica: Scrubber
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
congrats!
Bunker Love
My Dream my latest stopry
Internet Sensation
0 likes

(Congarats)
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
Haha! Congrats. To me, the best of the best truly won! Well done!
Cocolicious
0 likes
Thank you Gav, Nicola, & Lelo for sponsoring the competition. It makes me so happy that my story won. Quite honestly, I thought Fionna would!! The competition had some very well written and erotic stories entered, so I can say that An Unexpected Desire was with excellent company.

Congratulations to Angel & Annie for writing such great and entertaining stories. I'd like to commend all the authors that entered the competition and great job to all the honorable mention authors!

Thanks to everyone that read my story, and for those that took the time out to comment on it. I really enjoy hearing from the Lush readership. If you haven't had the opportunity to read some of the pieces in the competition, I encourage you to do so.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Congratulations to the winners!

I absolutely know you will enjoy your prizes...
CurlyFries
0 likes
Quote by overmykneenow
Humph! Din't wan' a stupid Lelo anyway!

*sulks*

Curses! Me either! *kicks ground*

Congratulations to the winners on their amazing stories. I read quite a few, and there really were a lot of fabulous entries. A wonderful job by all!
Rocker of the cocker
0 likes
Congratulations to the winners! smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Time ago I have submitted a story that didn’t make it; rightfully not accepted by cocokisses.
My thoughts are: out of all the peoples (story verifiers) I had to get cocokisses? Who actually won the competitions? Damn!

Congratulation to the winners and participants alike. I’m sure I will spend a lovely time immersing myself into your own self on paper, especially considering the theme of the competition. Thank you!

p.s. Cocohuggs and cocokisses to my verifier and WINNER!
I hope I get you again when I will submit another story (yeah right) no joke, Ha, I do, I do!

Choose n Practice Happiness

Life is simple; we are what we eat and what we read. Talk is superfluous.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! congratulations ALL of you!

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
woo hoo!

Fantastic news!! A HUGE well done to all those who took part! I read some amazing entries!

A WHOPPING CONGRATS TO THE WINNERS!! I'm sure you will put your prize to great use!
God Empress of Lush
0 likes
Wow! I still can't quite believe I came third! And in such great company too!

Well done to everyone who entered - there is so much talent here, so many great writers.

I'd like to thank my parents, my house-mates and other friends, my....[bursts into tears and goes on and on for 20 minutes before being pelted with rotten tomatoes and dragged off stage]

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

Story Verifier
0 likes
Congratulations to all three winners! Great job everybody. I didn't read all the stories in the competition, but among those I read, my favorite ended up in the top 3. As soon as I post this, I'm going to add the other 2 top stories to my reading queue. Maybe I'll learn what it takes to succeed in a future competition LOL. Again to cocokisses, one winged angel and naughtyannie, my heartiest congratulations!