I need a mistress

last reply
12 replies
2.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am a sweet guy that have a thing for being dominated so is there any mistress around ?
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
you should be careful about capitalizing... it should be 'Mistress' not 'mistress'.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sprite
you should be careful about capitalizing... it should be 'Mistress' not 'mistress'.

No it shouldn't! Stop this nonsense immediately.
Warning: The opinions above are those of an anonymous individual on the internet. They are opinions, unless they're facts. They may be ill-informed, out of touch with reality or just plain stupid. They may contain traces of irony. If reading these opinions causes you to be become outraged or you start displaying the symptoms of outrage, stop reading them immediately. If symptoms persist, consult a psychiatrist.

Why not read some stories instead

NEW! Want a quick read for your coffee break? Why not try this... Flash Erotica: Scrubber
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
There is, but this is not the right way in finding ones that will actually care about you.
Teased and Tormented -My very first story and competition entry is now up!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I know moonlight but its a fantasy and a sexual thing that I like these days
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by overmykneenow

No it shouldn't! Stop this nonsense immediately.

Yes it should and don't tell Sprite to stop it, OK?

And for the OP, I am sure someone will be able to advise you soon.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes but you can still get hurt. Look around and get to know people before wanting to be their sub. Sexual fantasies must be put after saftey.
Teased and Tormented -My very first story and competition entry is now up!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yeah but its just a cyber sub so no real life cuz theres nobody here from my country but I enjoy it thanks you for your concern smile but just I need to try this even on the internet and if I didnt like it Im never ganna do it again :)
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
You've totally missed the point. A true BDSM relationship is just like any other relationship. You have to work at it. Meet, date even, and figure out your needs. It's a long-term thing. If you're doing it just for kicks, then you're just role playing. So which do you want? Someone to role play your mistress? Or an actual relationship?

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I guess its roleplaying I figurd that out :P and I cant find someone to do that so .....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
You could always get your arse round my house and get on with the ironing!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Who deleted my post?

Did I say something out of turn... about the use of capital letters.

Seriously?
Warning: The opinions above are those of an anonymous individual on the internet. They are opinions, unless they're facts. They may be ill-informed, out of touch with reality or just plain stupid. They may contain traces of irony. If reading these opinions causes you to be become outraged or you start displaying the symptoms of outrage, stop reading them immediately. If symptoms persist, consult a psychiatrist.

Why not read some stories instead

NEW! Want a quick read for your coffee break? Why not try this... Flash Erotica: Scrubber
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
i am a sissy and i need some one to make me behave
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Is there a Mistress that can own me