Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

do you like your partner to suck your tits or just caress them?

last reply
137 replies
24.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
being a guy, i love to suck tits....i love also looking at them...but i still prefer natural tits rather than implanted ones...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i love my tits sucked on. Major turn on
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I enjoy hard sucking and light biting, over a general caress
Lurker
0 likes
I know this is a question for woman, but I enjoy licking and getting a womans nipples erect and so hard. It is a major turn on for me. ( Sorry ladies I just loved the question)
Lurker
0 likes
I like my partner to caress my breasts as apposed to pinching. I don't mind them being sucked either.

This could have been a general question for all members.

I'm a guy and Love for a partner to do this to my tits. Guy or gal.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My favorite is having them pulled on and stretched out. Can be by fingers or mouth.
Lurker
0 likes
Licked, bitten, sucked, pinched, caressed, massaged, everything!
Lurker
0 likes
Firm squeeze, then move on to a few other areas quickly!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love massaged and a gentle tongue action with light sucking. Nothing to rough.
Lurker
0 likes
i love having mine bitten and sucked
Lurker
0 likes
OMFG, yes I love it when my husband sucks on my tits and caresses them. It makes me so freakin hot and I can get off just by my husband doing those two things to me. biggrin :D :D :D
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Suckle one, caress the other, milk me dry, switch, now I'm so wet there's that to deal with... Then it's my turn, girlfriend.
Lurker
0 likes
Sucked, sucked and sucked again - till they ache. Pulled, tongued and thoroughly milked. I have been known to orgasm on occasion just by having my breasts expertly teased and tormented .. but in any case I'll be soaked through and ready and eager to take the man inside me at once.
Lurker
0 likes
Have to be sucked
Classified
0 likes
Quote by MMonroe
Licked, bitten, sucked, pinched, caressed, massaged, everything!

[-o<
Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Kiss softly,suck and tease with tongue,bitten and pulled between your teeth,then raked and pinched with sharp fingernails...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
What I don't like is a guy that leaves them alone after the sex starts. Just because your cock is in me doesn't mean you have to stop paying attention to my tits. The rougher the sex the rougher the boob play needs to be. Slap them, squeeze them, pull my nipples and pinch and twist them.
Lurker
0 likes
Shawnababy you summed it up perfectly! Yes yes don't stop sucking hard just because you started humping...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like my tits to be caressed and sucked on. I personally don't like being pinched, but it also depends on the sex.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have very sensitive nipples and breasts in general and I love nibbling, sucking, pinching... they love the attention smile but I have to say, him teasing me with the tip of his tongue, then blowing gently on them has to be the best for me.
Lurker
0 likes
I LOVE it when my husband sucks on my tits. It's a HUGE turn on. smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My nipples are super sensitive. Just having them touched, caressed or suckled causes makes me giggle. I do like them squeezed hard when we have a BD session.
0 likes
Quote by shawnababy
What I don't like is a guy that leaves them alone after the sex starts. Just because your cock is in me doesn't mean you have to stop paying attention to my tits.

Do guys really stop paying attention to tits while having sex? I mean, one of the reasons I like the woman on top is so I can play with them while I'm in her. I can't see not having tit play during sex.
Lurker
0 likes
I like it when he squeezes my breasts and sucks my nipples at the same time.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Both, would be the best.... he/she sucking one, while caressing the other heart
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Shawna hit most of the high points. I do like nipple really abused, well some at least. It seems to run directly to my clitoris. But that is me and most of you may be differnet
Lurker
0 likes
i agree with 1nympholes.... totaaly.. love my tits being used n loved...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i love when my tits r sucked and caressed its a turn on for me
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like them pinched, nibbled, licked and sucked but not too rough. I also love if they use an ice cube too!! But I hate when someone twists my nipples like they are tuning a radio!!