Do you like to cuddle after sex???

last reply
345 replies
32.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I love cuddling after some hot sex..... Do you ?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It's probably about all i'm good for after sex ;)
Warning: The opinions above are those of an anonymous individual on the internet. They are opinions, unless they're facts. They may be ill-informed, out of touch with reality or just plain stupid. They may contain traces of irony. If reading these opinions causes you to be become outraged or you start displaying the symptoms of outrage, stop reading them immediately. If symptoms persist, consult a psychiatrist.

Why not read some stories instead

NEW! Want a quick read for your coffee break? Why not try this... Flash Erotica: Scrubber
Mazztastic
0 likes
I do, but I can't do it for very long before I want to turn away and sleep...

There have been a couple of people with whom I can actually sleep whilst cuddling after sex, but they've been very few and far between...

Edit: oops! Just noticed this is in ask the guys... The perils of Lushing on a smartphone
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes I do-- all satisfied and fullfilled, nothing better
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I also love cuddling it's the way of saying that i love you
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
oh yes!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Absolutely. No better way to end the joy than cuddling.
Lurker
0 likes
For sure! Resting in each others warmth, hearing her heart beat, feeling her breath moving the hairs on my body... no better way to feel loved.
Lurker
0 likes
Always cuddle with the wifey after sex. I love the connection after joining in carnal delight.
Lurker
0 likes
Show me a girl who doesn't.
Story Verifier
0 likes
After making love? Absolutely. After sex? Not necessarily.
Lurker
0 likes
It's very important when making love. Foreplay builds the intimacy between the partners, fucking take that intimacy and explodes it to cover everything (max enjoyment), then cuddling lets you pull all that sexual power and intimacy around both of you letting you share that wonderful afterglow of warmth and love. That's when you 'feel' the love. Not excitement/expectations (foreplay) or joy/thrill/total exhilaration. (sex & climax) Cuddling is when I feel 'home' and that feeling of sharing that love as one. Sorry, I'm a romantic.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Definitely!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
definately u can never turn down a cuddle especially if the person ur having sex with is the person u love. it releases pheramones that gives both parties the feel good factor
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not wishing to sound harsh here, but an orgasm for me is the best sleeping drug in the world. So afterwards, a quick kiss, a quick 'I love you' roll over, get comfy, spread right out on the dry, cool side, and ZZZZZzzzzzz !
Story Verifier
0 likes
Quote by swollen
Not wishing to sound harsh here, but an orgasm for me is the best sleeping drug in the world. So afterwards, a quick kiss, a quick 'I love you' roll over, get comfy, spread right out on the dry, cool side, and ZZZZZzzzzzz !

No round two?, what a shame!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by TheGulfCoaster

No round two?, what a shame!!

Course there's a round two! In the morning, then it really becomes fun !
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by swollen
… spread right out on the dry, cool side, and ZZZZZzzzzzz !

Now that's just wrong.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would love to cuddle up behind my lover right now, sleepy and fulfilled. Our spent bodies spooned tightly together. No more sex, no more chat or laughter, just calm and contentment.
My hand resting gently on his shoulder. Resting on his dragon, the only tattoo I have ever loved. Xx
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
absolutly, and it usually leads to more sex. or a good night sleep and a hard on agian in the a.m.
Lurker
0 likes
I love holding my woman after sex, or any time for that matter. I love the feel of her skin on mine...the more the better.

Lurker
0 likes
OMG, I love cuddling after sex with my husband. He gives me the best orgasms EVER!! When we cuddle after just having sex it makes me all hot and bothered again! It is like I cannot get enough of my man or cuddling with him. I love feeling his skin, it is so fucking soft!
Lurker
0 likes
This is a great way to bond with a woman and it really ius so important for a relationship to flourish, I believe..... I really enjoy it.
Lurker
0 likes
yes, need a rest between sessions.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love it! Especially after being with my hubby and also one othersmile
Lurker
0 likes
I don't normally mind cuddling...but in lack of any sort of relationship, the last few encounters i have had were mostly "get in, get off, get her the fuck out" scenarios.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
After care is one of the most important aspects of sex. If overlooked, it can lead to hard feelings, even if unrecognized. Unless sexual abuse is your thing, then after care is absolutely paramount. Don't skimp on it either.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yes thats what makes makeing love special shows how much u care and somtimes leads in to another love making session