like to cyber/rolepaly

last reply
63 replies
7.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
does any man on here like to cyber and rolepaly?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Warning: The opinions above are those of an anonymous individual on the internet. They are opinions, unless they're facts. They may be ill-informed, out of touch with reality or just plain stupid. They may contain traces of irony. If reading these opinions causes you to be become outraged or you start displaying the symptoms of outrage, stop reading them immediately. If symptoms persist, consult a psychiatrist.

Why not read some stories instead

NEW! Want a quick read for your coffee break? Why not try this... Flash Erotica: Scrubber
Lurker
0 likes
Like overmykneenow so gracefully said: does a bear have four legs and big fluffy ears?

If you want someone to cyber with, it be a one time thing or a regular, you'll find plenty of guys willing to do it here. But if it's quality cyber or rp you're after then you might have to look a bit harder.

Good lucksmile
Classified
0 likes
Quote by elitfromnorth
Like overmykneenow so gracefully said: does a bear have four legs and big fluffy ears?

Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hi tink0497, love to cyber and role play but i like to know the person I’m role-playing with at least enough to turn them on after all that’s what it’s all about ;), eh
Lurker
0 likes
I only wish i gone cyber before now the mind is a cleaver tool...
Lurker
0 likes
mmm well hit me and let play. i do like it to be very detailed.
Lurker
0 likes
Absolutely love it.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by overmykneenow

Brilliant
0 likes
It's sort of role play in that I self-spank and would be curious to see if some one would care to role play as Fem-Domme. I'm on a dare at this moment... I have two out of the ten needed for the dare and have posted 3 pix-to-prove.. so two at least cyber to help me.
Primus Omnium
0 likes
This has to be a joke question. What the fuck do you think we are on here for, other than writing lots of stories, and reading the best our friends put out for us, and of course, cybering whenever possible.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oh yeah.... luv a good one....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
still yet to try it
love it, whats wrong with to people exploring there fantasys, and getting to know each others most intamite desires.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Love it have had many hot and exciting conversations both the ladies and I both get excited and have some of them tell me they are dripping and masturbating to my words, hmmmm
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It always depends on the partner... some women here can be quite inspiring, while others quite a letdown sad
Lurker
0 likes
Loveslegs.... so right! Nothing like thinking a hot picture or flirty comment might mean they can carry their end of a conversation or sexual "chat"... then again, I am sure the gals have the same problems with guys. It is kind of like taking the hot chick from the club home for hot sex, and once she hits the bed she just lays there.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yeah i admi that i have enjoyed the odd cyber with some kinky girls and yes i enjoy it alot. just the idea of sex is a realy turn on and get me going. i love a naughty girl to chat with
Lurker
0 likes
I do, but I've actually been had by guys in the past pretending to be women with nonworking cams. I now require that if that person does not have a working cam to show me, then I don't cyber.
Lurker
0 likes
Cyber - sure, with the right chemistry this could be fun.
roleplay - I just don't get this one. I have to be myself. Everyone else is already taken.
Lurker
0 likes
I like mild roll play, but nothing crazy. I have to also add that cyber NOT in real time is fun too. I love doing it with my gal while she is at work. It helps break up the day, and gets things revved up. There is nothing like sending another "installment" of your session and getting an enthusiastic "OMG FUCK YES!!!!" back. ;)
Detention Seeker
0 likes
Yes as long as it's sensible and not one sided.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes, but nothing crazy, like kyliekained said above.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Love it, but very rarely find a lady who is willing
0 likes
I haven't done it in a long time but have had some great, hot fun with online playmates. Definitely have to "click" with the other person for it work, though.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
cybersex- I've only ever......lets say fallen into it....... what started off as a casual chat turns into what would you do if i did this? sort of thing.......ive done it a few times and found it very enjoyable and inspirational for stories. HOWEVER i do believe that actually talking to and getting to know the person (a little) first is a big help, my better experiences have all been with people ive spoke to about it first, while the worst was just random and became stupid if not creepy.
Roleplay - never tried it but am willing i guess