Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What's the most humiliating thing you've done to please your master?

last reply
21 replies
8.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
The title says it all. I want to see who is really into pleasing there master.
Classified
0 likes
Starting to sing the American National Anthem naked at the Super Bowl 2012!
'Oh, say! can you see ...' as over 62421 spectators shouted, 'No! It's too small!'.

Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
This one time we were on a packed train carriage and I had to pee and he told me to piss on myself to make him happy. So like I did it and he pretended not to know me and yeah he kind of ran ahead when we got off our station. It was fantastic.

:Snap:

Seriously dude this should actually be in the BDSM threads and not on "Ask the girls"
"Sexual pleasure in woman is a kind of magic spell; it demands complete abandon; if words or movements oppose the magic of caresses, the spell is broken."

Simone de Beauvoir
Wild at Heart
0 likes
I worked two shitty jobs to pay the bills. It was awful.
Detention Seeker
0 likes
It's not a case of what I have done for my Master it's more a case of what he do's for me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
while out for dinner with my sister and her husband,, i was released from my chastitiy cage right at the table,,, then stroked all through the meal,,, and finally forced to walk out of the resturaunt with a VERY prominent bulge in my grey pencil skirt for every one to see. I was mortified,,, but it made them both happy with my dedication to them.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by karenscott
while out for dinner with my sister and her husband,, i was released from my chastitiy cage right at the table,,, then stroked all through the meal,,, and finally forced to walk out of the resturaunt with a VERY prominent bulge in my grey pencil skirt for every one to see. I was mortified,,, but it made them both happy with my dedication to them.

The Linebacker
0 likes
The stuff I did as a pledge for my fraternity initiation. I won't say what but later on I became the fraternity pledge trainer, so there!
Lurker
0 likes
My husband had me wear a blouse that was trasnsparent to a crowded restaurant so many guys staring
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
In public? She made me wear very short dress, no underwear, then took me supermarket shopping in an outlying area far from my home, choosing lots of items from top or bottom shelf and I had to get the items. I am only 5 ft 3, you know what happens when you stretch right up or bend right over while wearing a short dress? Everyone near gets to see everything as the dress rides up high. I was blushing throughout but it was an incredible turn on.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I have two.
one night we went out with some friends and Master gave me a sall wireless vibrator to wear. he turned it up and down the whole night. and everyone could tell.
second was when Master invited a few of his friends over and Master let them all do me.
both were humiliating. but i still loved them
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
My old master had me knelt by the door naked with a toy in my pussy and nipple clamps on. I also had my wrists tied and a gag in my mouth for been in trouble. I was humiliated because theres a window by the door that anyone could see through but the postman also dropped off a parcel and my old master opened the door thanked him and took the parcel and waited for a few minutes before shutting the door.

That was the most humiliating but it was such a turn on anyway
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
One of my old master's walked me up and down my street in my collar and leash. I passed 3 or 4 people and it was mortifying because I still have to see them now
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Wearing brown and black at the same time...
"When its too kinky for everybody else, its just gettin' good for me."
(Kinky Freedman)
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
My dom, my mistress, led me around by my penis.

Humiliating but what I wanted at the same time
0 likes
So far, I have not ever been humilated...or felt that way.

I know I do things, [willingly-we both do] but we do not look at our relationship that way or as humilation.
0 likes
Quote by jennybbaduk
In public? She made me wear very short dress, no underwear, then took me supermarket shopping in an outlying area far from my home, choosing lots of items from top or bottom shelf and I had to get the items. I am only 5 ft 3, you know what happens when you stretch right up or bend right over while wearing a short dress? Everyone near gets to see everything as the dress rides up high. I was blushing throughout but it was an incredible turn on.

^0^ That sounds like something pretty inventive!
I bet that was fun for everyone ~ else! Ohhh!

I would be 50 shades of Red!
I could only see me doing that on accident or if no one else was looking and I was asked by my Daddy to get something. Wow! lol
Goooodtimes!
Lurker
0 likes
i was used as payment and some of thee things i had to do can't be mentioned here, i will say it was rather extreme
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I wish I could find someone that would do some of these things to me... plus lots more.
Lurker
0 likes
My hubby s boss made me gulp his cock in a crowded ttain and pissed into my mouth. Some spilled out for every one to see.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
my Mistress Wife walked barefoot all over Disneyland. Then made me lick the bottoms of her feet clean for one hour in public.. Her boy friend was also there and i had to lick His feet too........soooo humiliating
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
All of these sound beautiful. I'm proud to have heard them.
Someone has to be the Villain