Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What is your favorite beer,wine or whiskey and how do you like it?

last reply
400 replies
36.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by doctorlove

My Favorite Beer Is Coors Light If I Plan On Having Many!

My Favorite Liquor Is Don Julio Tequila.

And How Do I Like It? Within Arms Reach!!
Lurker
0 likes
Erdinger Weiss. Need beer with some taste! Too much beer that has no taste at all.

If it's Liquor then I want a cognac or scotch whisky. No matter what, it needs to be drunk room temperature minimum, otherwise you kill the taste, so to all you who put ice cubes in your whisky: The Liquor gods will make sure you suffer in the after life and drink crappy home made wine for all eternety!
Lurker
0 likes
heineken. cold
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by elitfromnorth
Erdinger Weiss. Need beer with some taste! Too much beer that has no taste at all.

If it's Liquor then I want a cognac or scotch whisky. No matter what, it needs to be drunk room temperature minimum, otherwise you kill the taste, so to all you who put ice cubes in your whisky: The Liquor gods will make sure you suffer in the after life and drink crappy home made wine for all eternety!

If I am having just one or two then I whole heartedly agree!!
Lurker
0 likes
Being a Marine for over 20 years I can drink just about anything ice cold or piss warm.

My favorite adult beverage is rum and *something* either some kind of fruit juce or cola beverage.

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I recently joined a wine club which i receive a new variety once a month. I my new favorite is Malbec.. It is a nice red blend.
Lurker
0 likes
I can hold my liquor, I like rum, vodka, and whiskey. I can drink them with anything honestly. But I prefer it to be mixed with a little juice or some kind of Cola. Just like my hubby.
Lurker
0 likes
Favourite beer: Hobgoblin, at room temperature, sometimes slightly chilled, depending on how I fancy it.

Favourite wine: Melbourne Lounge Cabernet Merlot, again room temperature, sometimes slightly warmer.

Favourite whisky: If Oban isn't available, I'll have Whyte & Mackay, straight, room temperature but warmed in hands, no ice.

and it isn't part of the question, but Favourite Lady Vodka: Russian Standard (at the moment, subject to change at the drop of a hat) I drink it the same way as I drink all my spirits: no ice, room temperature (or in the case of the Lady, slightly chilled is OK) and straight.
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
Reme' on the rocks.

Gulden Draak beer

A good Aussie Shiraz, room tem.

A Dominican Maduro With any of the above
CurlyFries
0 likes
Miller Lite for quantity. For taste, I love a good IPA.

Huge fan of vodka, maybe a bit too much.

Very much into Spanish reds at the moment.
Lurker
0 likes
Beer: a nice cool Alaskan Stout or an Aussie VB

Wine: A beautiful bottle of Italian Amarone

Favorite whisky: Johnnie Walker balck - neat
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
dont drink beer or wine.

-if its a terrible pub then "grouse" & coke or "white & mackay" straight.

-if its a half decent pub, then a macallan 10 year.

-if its a real pub then a "glenfiddich" 15, or a "glennlivet" 12 or 18.
Story Verifier
0 likes
Don't do beer, just never got a taste for it (which is weird, I'm 100% German and both parents were beer drinkers).

For liquor at home, Gentleman Jack (top shelf Jack Daniels) with Coke for a chaser or maybe Cuervo 1800 (with lime or lemon and salt).

At bars, regular Jack Daniels with a Coke back, they usually don't have Gentleman Jack.
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
I don't drink beer or wine!!!! But I love anything Milky! Love my Bailey's Irish Creme and Kahlua! Nomnom!!! :3
Detention Seeker
0 likes
Beer, John Smiths extra cold.

Wine, 1976 Mosel (preferred) slightly chilled.

Whiskey, Laphroaig (single Malt 10 yrs old) room temperature with a separate glass of water.
Sergeant Turnip
0 likes
Beer - Stella or rolling rock depending on my mood, needs to be chilled!

Wine - will drink it, but don't know too much about it. Prefer a nice crisp white (not sweet) over red.

Whiskey/scotch.... No thank you!! Give me rum or vodka. A favorite would be Baja pear with milk and ice!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Beer - A Nice cold Blue Moon or Heineken suits my taste....MMMMMMMM....I think it might be "Beer:30" right now. smile
Classified
0 likes

Franziskaner Hefe-Weissbier: Wheat beer with a hint of zesty banana fruitiness. Yes a little gassy but so refreshing.

Timothy Taylor Landlord: Strong pale cask ale. Nectar of the Gods. Warning- slips down too quickly!

Guinness: The black stuff. An Irish dry stout. A food.
Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
0 likes
Beer - not a big fan but some craft breweries and smaller brands work for me (yep, a Canuck who's not into beer). Often end up mixing it with Sprite or 7-up.

Wine - Red. Merlots are nice.

The hard stuff - Scotch. Single malt. The older the better. If you can smell the peat a mile off and hear bagpipes just from sniffing it, it's ready.

Also like liqueurs (Bailey's and Grand Marnier being favorites) but I'm borderline diabetic so avoidng them these days.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Dry Gin & Lemonade. A ice cold Bud from a tub of ice while at the beach.
Lurker
0 likes
If its wine the Sancerre nice and cold

Spirits it'd have to be gin (bombay saphire)and tonic with ice and lemon
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Favorite beer: Flensburger - Dunkel, in the bottle.
Favorite wine: Casillero Del Diablo, chilled in a wineglass.
Favorite Whiskey: Jack Daniels, straight or on the rocks.
0 likes
Favorite Beer- Heineken in a bottle
Favorite wine- Chianti in a wineglass
Favorite Whiskey- Jack Daniels with coke
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Johnny Walker Black neat.
Lurker
0 likes
Whiskey - Bushmills, especially Black Bush - served neat alongside a tumber of ice water
beer - what's local and on tap, and what am I in the mood for
wine - depends on whether it's with or without food, or what I'm eating
Lurker
0 likes
Favourite beer, Carlton Draught

Whisky Johhny Walker.
Lurker
0 likes
Malibu rum with orange pop, on ice.
Lurker
0 likes
Beer - anything goes, any temperature, from lager to real ale.
Wine - something red and Chilean, I just think they do it best.
Whiskey - Laphroaig/Bowmore, something from Islay, taken on the rocks.