Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

why are girls so difficult? Options · View
cprivate
Posted: Sunday, October 21, 2012 12:57:44 PM

Rank: Active Ink Slinger

Joined: 9/1/2012
Posts: 29
Location: Zimbabwe
I honestly wish I could understand the female brain.
Today my wife went for a sleep, woke up 2 hours later and the world fell down on me for every reason under the sun... From nothing wrong to nothing right ... Why?
CurlyGirly
Posted: Sunday, October 21, 2012 1:04:47 PM

Rank: CurlyFries

Joined: 10/5/2012
Posts: 1,779
Location: United States
cprivate wrote:
I honestly wish I could understand the female brain.
Today my wife went for a sleep, woke up 2 hours later and the world fell down on me for every reason under the sun... From nothing wrong to nothing right ... Why?




Broad, sweeping generalizations like that do no good. How the hell are we supposed to know why she's pissed at you? There are 2 sides to every story, right? Maybe her nap was just too long??? evil4



It won a potato. Aren't you intrigued?



cprivate
Posted: Sunday, October 21, 2012 1:09:43 PM

Rank: Active Ink Slinger

Joined: 9/1/2012
Posts: 29
Location: Zimbabwe
Claimed I was selfish and only thought of myself during her sleep... I was watching tv yes but playing with the kids to keep them quiet, fed them and made sure there were no accidents. Somehow it all went wrong. Guess my main point is guys say their say as and when something happens, at least I do. Most girls I know allow it to fester and the smallest thing then turns into a volcano... Pisses me off.
crazydiamond
Posted: Sunday, October 21, 2012 1:16:19 PM

Rank: Clever Gem

Joined: 7/17/2011
Posts: 2,286
Location: Exactly where I should be!, Canada
coffee

cprivate
Posted: Sunday, October 21, 2012 1:20:16 PM

Rank: Active Ink Slinger

Joined: 9/1/2012
Posts: 29
Location: Zimbabwe
Ok, maybe I just need to let some steam off.. Of course the resulting discussion opened other questions to... Lol. Another post at another time maybe
Shylass
Posted: Sunday, October 21, 2012 1:36:13 PM

Rank: Gingerbread Lover

Joined: 1/6/2012
Posts: 3,596
Location: Trumpton, United Kingdom
cprivate wrote:
Ok, maybe I just need to let some steam off.. Of course the resulting discussion opened other questions to... Lol. Another post at another time maybe


You might like this thread:

http://www.lushstories.com/forum/yaf_postst19381_The-Rage-Cage.aspx

It's my Favouritest. Nobody can tell you to calm down (read the first post before adding your own). I find it very cathartic. angel7




Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

***
********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
crazydiamond
Posted: Sunday, October 21, 2012 1:36:49 PM

Rank: Clever Gem

Joined: 7/17/2011
Posts: 2,286
Location: Exactly where I should be!, Canada
might help just to ask her what's up?

In my experience , freaking out over something trivial, is actually a built up annoyance of something else.

cprivate
Posted: Sunday, October 21, 2012 1:40:38 PM

Rank: Active Ink Slinger

Joined: 9/1/2012
Posts: 29
Location: Zimbabwe
Thanks.. I am calmer now even if still at a loss as to what happened. What I do know is no getting lucky tonight. Lol
doctorlove
Posted: Sunday, October 21, 2012 2:13:10 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 9/11/2012
Posts: 562
Location: United States
My wife woke up mad with me because of a dream she was having.
michelle1973
Posted: Sunday, October 21, 2012 2:26:08 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 10/12/2012
Posts: 273
Location: United States
because we r aloud to be lol
crazydiamond
Posted: Sunday, October 21, 2012 2:37:06 PM

Rank: Clever Gem

Joined: 7/17/2011
Posts: 2,286
Location: Exactly where I should be!, Canada
michelle1973 wrote:
because we r aloud to be lol

allowed lol

sprite
Posted: Sunday, October 21, 2012 2:38:32 PM

Rank: Her Royal Spriteness

Joined: 6/18/2010
Posts: 14,649
Location: My Tower, United States
because we know that, all we have to do is give good head and you won't give a fuck how difficult we are.

http://www.lushstories.com/stories/hardcore/west-coast-games-part-one-the-beach.aspx
crazydiamond
Posted: Sunday, October 21, 2012 2:42:49 PM

Rank: Clever Gem

Joined: 7/17/2011
Posts: 2,286
Location: Exactly where I should be!, Canada
kekekegay
sprite wrote:
because we know that, all we have to do is give good head and you won't give a fuck how difficult we are.


b229



WellMadeMale
Posted: Sunday, October 21, 2012 4:39:59 PM

Rank: Constant Gardener

Joined: 9/30/2009
Posts: 10,301
Location: Cakeland, United States
CurlyGirly wrote:




Broad, sweeping generalizations like that do no good. How the hell are we supposed to know why she's pissed at you? There are 2 sides to every story, right? Maybe her nap was just too long??? evil4


There are at least... three sides to those stories. Let's get real.

What he said
What she said
What actually occurred



If ya can't beat 'em... pay someone to do it for you.
Frank
Posted: Sunday, October 21, 2012 4:53:16 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 11/16/2011
Posts: 9,296
Location: Pleasure dome, United Kingdom
sprite wrote:
because we know that, all we have to do is give good head and you won't give a fuck how difficult we are.


Give good, or maybe great head, 204-oral and I'd certainly give a fuck! t1517

________________________________________________________________

Experience is not what happens to you; it's what you do with what happens to you.
Aldous Huxley

TheGulfCoaster
Posted: Sunday, October 21, 2012 6:48:12 PM

Rank: Story Verifier

Joined: 1/2/2011
Posts: 581
Location: Sarasota County, United States
Is there a chance you took care of the kids and all that for the wrong reasons or did you do it to honestly give the wife a break with no expectation of 'payback'? I know when I was married, if I did something hoping I might get what I want later, it usually backfired. On the other hand if I offered to do something like that simply because it seemed like she could use a nap and I was doing it for HER instead of for SOMETHING, she was incredibly grateful for my help.
Ramjet69
Posted: Sunday, October 21, 2012 6:52:55 PM

Rank: Active Ink Slinger

Joined: 4/16/2010
Posts: 34
Location: United States
WOW, we are dealing with dumb and dumber!
Guest
Posted: Sunday, October 21, 2012 7:09:10 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 537,768
If you would truly care more for her then you do yourself then that would not happen as often. I and many of the women I know truly give from their hearts and all they want is a man that will do the same. Make an effort to do something for her that you know SHE would like and not what you would like. Men and women both do this. We give to others what we want from them....learn from that and learn what she wants from what she does for you. That will not always be easy because usually what she needs from you is the last thing you want to give....but I guarrentee that it will pay off in the end with a happier and more fulfilling marriage.
shawnababy
Posted: Sunday, October 21, 2012 10:11:36 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 2/4/2011
Posts: 308
Location: United States
Many women wake up pissed off after a nap. They dreamed of escaping and then woke up to the reality of dealing with a husband and kids. Did she apologize for acting that way? If not then you have a big problem.
cprivate
Posted: Monday, October 22, 2012 2:49:47 PM

Rank: Active Ink Slinger

Joined: 9/1/2012
Posts: 29
Location: Zimbabwe
No apology yet... I forgive quickly though.
No was not done because I expected anything else. She often sleeps and I look after them.
I think a lot of stress in both our lives not helping...
Thanks for the replies everyone. I do need to appreciate her more...
Nikki703
Posted: Monday, October 22, 2012 3:28:38 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 8/7/2009
Posts: 12,683
Location: The Other Side Of The Mirror
Because we control all the pussy there is so we can be as difficult as we please!!!
Lizafucksalot
Posted: Tuesday, October 23, 2012 4:47:25 AM

Rank: Active Ink Slinger

Joined: 7/27/2012
Posts: 15
Location: United States
Haha EXACTLY! Pussy monopoly = we set the rules baby! You want the pussy then better be a good boy.
Dirty_D
Posted: Tuesday, October 23, 2012 5:06:02 AM

Rank: Head Nurse

Joined: 4/15/2011
Posts: 7,227
Location: Soaking up the sun, United States
Perhaps when you watched and fed them, you inadvertently made a bigger mess? I know my ex would say he was watching the kids but would wake up to a trashed house. You say you played with them, did you pick up behind them? You made dinner, did you leave a mess in the kitchen? All of those would leave me cranky. Perhaps she is tired of her situation? That makes a lot of women cranky too. I'm sure there are other pieces to your puzzle!


cprivate
Posted: Tuesday, October 23, 2012 6:38:29 AM

Rank: Active Ink Slinger

Joined: 9/1/2012
Posts: 29
Location: Zimbabwe
@naughty nurse, there always would be another side but no... we were not even at our own house. We did not move out the lounge other than to get drink or whatever. Less mess when she woke up because I ask my kids to tidy up before playing with something new etc. Whatever it was it must have been one of those moments. All is normal now.
We live in Africa because we choose to, that means perks like having 2 maids to assist with kids, clean the house and the dishes etc but it comes with other stress as well and something must have rubbed her the wrong way.
@nikki703, you might have the pussy. Question is do you know how to use it? LOL
Thanks ladies...
Nikki703
Posted: Tuesday, October 23, 2012 9:32:28 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 8/7/2009
Posts: 12,683
Location: The Other Side Of The Mirror
cprivate wrote:
@naughty nurse, there always would be another side but no... we were not even at our own house. We did not move out the lounge other than to get drink or whatever. Less mess when she woke up because I ask my kids to tidy up before playing with something new etc. Whatever it was it must have been one of those moments. All is normal now.
We live in Africa because we choose to, that means perks like having 2 maids to assist with kids, clean the house and the dishes etc but it comes with other stress as well and something must have rubbed her the wrong way.
@nikki703, you might have the pussy. Question is do you know how to use it? LOL
Thanks ladies...


Nope, But Im going to school to learn know how to properly use it!!
blazestcyr
Posted: Tuesday, October 23, 2012 9:41:17 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 10/19/2011
Posts: 737
Location: where bugs die
me i think sometimes we are just in bad moods..and instead of saying DANGER ahead...we say nothing (dont u hate that....whatever too..drives the nails on the chalkboard for me!)

hmmm two maids a nice house and a fellow who amuses the kids at night and WHO doesnt make a mess

this has got to be a dream....

i would take away 1 maid for a day to teach her humility...lmao

actually no..as i dont believe that anyone's life is this perfect

so dig a bit deeper...we all are annoying at times

but havent u ever woken up in just a bad mood for no reason??

is she spoiled possibily....but alas the one who spoils is...the culprit...

me i am such a bitch after that i would make a HUGE mess in the lounge and let the maids go for a week if my hubby treated me like shit

but alas that is why i am a failure...in my life
cprivate
Posted: Tuesday, October 23, 2012 1:53:42 PM

Rank: Active Ink Slinger

Joined: 9/1/2012
Posts: 29
Location: Zimbabwe
Nikki703 wrote:


Nope, But Im going to school to learn know how to properly use it!!


Sounds good to me... Glad you took that well. When do lessons start?
cprivate
Posted: Tuesday, October 23, 2012 2:01:38 PM

Rank: Active Ink Slinger

Joined: 9/1/2012
Posts: 29
Location: Zimbabwe
@blazestcyr, Africa is only worth living in if you make it work for you!
Bet you not the failure you claim to be.
Yes bad moods happen... Its over , done and dusted but I still wish I understood the female species.
Cheers
Nikki703
Posted: Tuesday, October 23, 2012 2:14:17 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 8/7/2009
Posts: 12,683
Location: The Other Side Of The Mirror
cprivate wrote:


Sounds good to me... Glad you took that well. When do lessons start?


Its all good fun. Besides, I know Im that good, LOL!!
cprivate
Posted: Tuesday, October 23, 2012 2:30:28 PM

Rank: Active Ink Slinger

Joined: 9/1/2012
Posts: 29
Location: Zimbabwe
Hot dog... Thanks. Lesson read and appreciated. Now what's the school address again? Lol
Enjoy and thanks for comments.
Users browsing this topic
Guest 


Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Main Forum RSS : RSS

Powered by Yet Another Forum.net version 1.9.1.6 (NET v4.0) - 11/14/2007
Copyright © 2003-2006 Yet Another Forum.net. All rights reserved.