Favorite Ice Cream

last reply
328 replies
27.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I live in Ohio, the Axis of Ice Cream. From Cincinnati we offer Graeters, best known for their Raspberry with dark chocolate chunks. To the norheast in Cleveland we have Mitchells' whose apricot makes me sigh. And in the center is Jeni's, named by a couple of mags as the best in America, and maybe the world. My favorite is goat Cheese with Cherries, though in winter it's Goat Cheese with Fig. Yummmmmm/
0 likes
Red bean (an Asian flavour). Green tea ice cream is nice, too. For more conventional flavours, pralines and cream or anything butterscotch.
Detention Seeker
0 likes
Only one ice cream cornish.
Lurker
0 likes
The stuff that I lick from a lover's bare body. Don't care about the flavour, it's all good when mixed with that fleshy taste smile
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
I guess I'll have to go with rocky road as being one of my favorites.. But my all time favorite is peanut butter which isn't sold in stores here.. Only sold at ice cream places!!! So sad for me!!! Q.Q But I really love it.. Mmmmm
Lurker
0 likes
I would have to say my first choice would have to be Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough. My second would be mint chocolate chip, and my third would be Peppermint Ice Cream. biggrin
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love Pisatchio Nut, Chocolate Chip and Butter Pecan are some of my favorites. But unlike sex, I think my favorite is probably Vanilla, especially soft ice cream from Carvel, LOL!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703
I love Pisatchio Nut, Chocolate Chip and Butter Pecan are some of my favorites. But unlike sex, I think my favorite is probably Vanilla, especially soft ice cream from Carvel, LOL!![/quote

"Unlike sex uh"?]
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Pistachio!! If that's not available, Rocky Road.

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
0 likes
chocolate, mint chocolate chip, and rocky road
Lurker
0 likes
Bunny Tracks
Banana Split
Chocolate Death
Chocolate Fudge
Chocolate
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Cherry vanilla
Primus Omnium
0 likes
Blue Bunny, virtually any flavor.
Lurker
0 likes
Cookies 'n Cream
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Store bought? Hands down, my favorite is Haagen Dazs Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough.

I inherited an old ice cream maker 4 yrs ago and I started making my own. I haven't looked back to store bought ice cream since.
When the kids have been bad, they get put on "cranking duty" or if I'm in a bad mood (It's been known to happen from time to time) I'll take out my aggression on a batch of ice cream.
My favorite home made is Chocolate Hazelnut Swirl.
Lurker
0 likes
Rocky road--can't go wrong with a few nuts in your mouth.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
looks like a lot of rocky roads -me too -not to much marshmallow tough : )
Torture the data long enough and they will confess to anything.
Lurker
0 likes
Ben & Jerry's Half Baked (cookie dough and brownie pieces).
Innocent Puck Bunnii
0 likes
Ben and Jerry- Rocky Road-ish, or Chocolate Devotion- Coldstone!
Lurker
0 likes
Blue Moon!
Lurker
0 likes
mango flavor
Lurker
0 likes
Confetti cake ice cream
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like this bubble gum flavour (makes my tongue and mouth blue hee hee) normal I like vanilla ice cream with chocolate topping.
"Sexual pleasure in woman is a kind of magic spell; it demands complete abandon; if words or movements oppose the magic of caresses, the spell is broken."

Simone de Beauvoir
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I make my own vanilla ice cream. my favourite flavour. There is nothing like home made.
Lurker
0 likes
Tiramisu or Coffee or Baileys. Preferably all three together in a waffle cone while I'm being greedy.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My favorite ice cream is Kona Coffee!!!!! followed closely by Dulce de leche, tied with Plain Vanilla!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Mocha Almond Fudge...........delicious.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Mint Chocolate chip, but just about any flavor. I consider Ice Cream its own food group.
Lurker
0 likes
Rocky Road