Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Blowjobs: Guys, do you like to suck cock as well as having your cock sucked?

last reply
764 replies
137k views
10 watchers
79 likes
Rookie Scribe
15 likes

Hi guys,

I am bisexual, and was married for over 25 years. But, I am wondering if I am alone.

I like to suck cock. I have for over 30 years. I have lots of experience with guys and gals.

Does anyone else enjoy that too?

BJ
Primus Omnium
0 likes
Doesn't appeal to me at all. Like watching two guys do it on occasion, but definitely don't want dick in my mouth.
Lurker
5 likes
Well, I definitely like to have mine sucked. Hopefully one day I will get to taste my first cock. I got hard just thinking about it.
Lurker
4 likes
Guys, for the most part, think it really a fag thing...to suck cock. But, it ain't. There is a mile of difference between wanting to have sex with men for the emotion and submission or just for the sex. It's pretty hot once you let go of the social taboo. Yes, I like sucking cock as a matter of sex.
Advanced Wordsmith
2 likes
Very much so for me. Taboo or not, giving and getting some good head from another guy is awesome. I'm convinced recently that I might be Bi, not a fag thing at all!
Active Ink Slinger
6 likes
I love sucking cock I wish I could suck my I would all the time
1 like
Experiencing sex with a man is a fantasy/desire of mine and that includes having his cock in my mouth. I'd say it's a "bucket list" item for me sexually. That is, something I'd like to experience at least once before I go.
Advanced Wordsmith
4 likes
I would love to suck a cock and have mine sucked at the same time.
Lurker
0 likes
There's something so very sexy about the feeling of a thick, hard, throbbing cock in your mouth. I love it. And particularly so when a third person is helping me out in a similar vein. Keep away from the back passage, though, in my opinion!

x
Active Ink Slinger
3 likes
I love the feel taste and smell of a big cock in my mouth. Gets me hard everytime
Lurker
0 likes
It's always good to recieve but even better to give!! ;)
0 likes
Quote by CarteBlanche
Guys, for the most part, think it really a fag thing...to suck cock. But, it ain't. There is a mile of difference between wanting to have sex with men for the emotion and submission or just for the sex. It's pretty hot once you let go of the social taboo. Yes, I like sucking cock as a matter of sex.

I am not sure the term "fag " even exists in todays society. Truth be told a man sucking another mans cock - no matter what you say, it is a homosexual act.
The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

[URL=http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-night-that-changed-my-life-1.aspx][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WPPsy.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Lurker
1 like
It's always good to receive but even better to give!! ;)

I couldn't agree more.......mhmm

I am not sure the term "fag " even exists in today's society. Truth be told a man sucking another mans cock - no matter what you say, it is a homosexual act.

Yeah Dude, I'll second that. As a matter of fact, the term "Fag" has a very negative connotation in my book. It is a homosexual act, for a man to give a blow job to another man. If you're a "straight" guy that enjoys giving head, look in the mirror and repeat after me. "I am a Bi-sexual man". Say that enough times until you face reality and can admit to yourself that sucking cock for a straight guy is Bisexual....Just sayin'
Lurker
1 like
i have had mine sucked alot. i haven't had a b/j i a long while.as far sucking another mans cock i would give it a try.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like receiving, Not giving though because I'm straight silly
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
i had a guy give me a b/j a few years ago ... and it seemed very natural to go down and suck him ... i've found sucking cock with a male partner more direct and fullfilling. They do it better.

however, sex with woman more of making love to total person ... not as direct or intense ..... but also very enjoyable
Lurker
1 like
I do enjoy sucking cock, so much so that o wrote a poem about it. I find it arousing, but in a different way to licking pussy. It's neither more arousing nor less arousing, it's just different, which is nice because you've gotta do something different every once in a while.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Yep count me in , love having my cock suck by female or male and yes I have sucked a few cocks in my time and yes I fucken enjoyed it , itwas bloody hot and fun too do and yes I would do it again in a heart beat im orally bi and dont see one thing wrong with it each too there own if you have fun thats all that matters and bugger what everyone else thinks
Active Ink Slinger
3 likes
I have heard guys talk about how pissed off they would be to find out late in life how much they enjoyed it and could have been doing it all along.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
yes me too love giveing and recieving
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dudealicious

I am not sure the term "fag " even exists in todays society. Truth be told a man sucking another mans cock - no matter what you say, it is a homosexual act.

Sure it does!! Isnt that what Brits call cigarettes?
Lurker
1 like
I love giving and receiving oral sex to both genders, and even transgendered individuals. Then again, I'm quite the pansexual fairy...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Big fantasy of mine! Would love to try it......anyone in northern Virginia lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have no desire whatsoever to suck cock. None.

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
CurlyFries
0 likes
Quote by JamieW
I like receiving, Not giving though because I'm straight silly

I don't think that makes you straight. I think that makes you selfish?

I know it's different for men and women as far as being acceptable or whatever as far as "straightness," but I can't imagine a woman saying the same thing. "I like a woman to lick my pussy, but I'm not licking hers because I'm straight."
Lurker
1 like
I love it either way although I love giving a great blow job more
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love how many men answered this... As a woman, I have always wanted to be with anther woman, just for the experience. I also find the idea of watching my guy suck a cock completely erotic. Although, I have to say, I think that will be strictly a fantasy.

would you 'straight' guys bring it up to your partner if you were interested?
"I'd much rather be a woman than a man. Women can cry, they can wear cute clothes, and they are the first to be rescued off of sinking ships."
— Gilda Radner
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Either is good but prefer to give.
Cheeky Chick
2 likes
I'm not a guy, So I can't say if I'd like to if I were... But I know I love giving head as a female. It's one of those things that makes you feel very powerful doing.. It's a great pleasure to give head to man..