Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

have you ever been part of double penetration?

last reply
149 replies
28.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Clever Gem
0 likes
with someone else?? no

With my partner and toys .. Of course!
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Yes. Just once though.

As for partners and toys - many times.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I did it once. It wasn't very comfortable - maybe because both guys were very big. I'd try it again though.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have many times now and with the right guys it can be wonderful! It makes me feel so full and I have the most powerful orgasms when they cum inside me and fill me up toosmile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A Couple times with 2 partners.

Many times with partner and toys.

Many, Many, Many times by myself with toys.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Never, I am an Anal Virgin!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
once. not amazing not awful
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
After a few drinks, gave it a whirl with my partner and a stranger while we were on vacation. Not as comfortable as it looks in the movies, but probably worth another crack at it..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yes, twice during threesomes.., loved it both times.. although many times with My partner and toys..
Lurker
0 likes
Once on a threesome.. and several times with a partner and toys..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes I have with two guys, a few years ago.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Once , brings back great memories
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
What a great insight into something that I must try with my wife.... No negatives at all ... Toys seems the way forward . Thank you
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, but it didn't last long, as it proved difficult for both of us to stay in with everyone moving. She was petite and wanted it, but the angles etc. just made it a hassle after a few minutes.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Yes I have three or four times when married to my first wife with my oldest friend and her first boy friend that had her virginity. She LOVED having two men in her at the same time and feeling both of our hot slippery semen pouring from both holes. She would tell us how full she felt with our two cocks in her. Often times we all three fell asleep in our bed he on one side me the other and my ex in the middle in the mourning she would wake us up sucking both of us one to the other then we would have another go. Sweet memories would love to do it again.

John H. Robbins
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
We have done DP a few times. It has to be with the right guys. It was awesome when we found people we could mesh with that way.
Lurker
0 likes
Only with my wife and a toy that's as close as we have come
Lurker
0 likes
A friend of mine and his girl asked me to participate. It worked out well because I know they did anal often. I was larger than him so I ended up on the bottom and in her vagina while he mounted from behind backdoor. It was a good experience and she loved it...LOVED IT. I think she was very ready for it and that really made the experience more enjoyable. I'd do it again.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Many times with my wife and toys. She especially liked it with a bi-polar electrosex buttplug set to pulse.
"There's only three tempos: slow, medium and fast. When you get between in the cracks, ain't nuthin' happenin'." Ben Webster
Lurker
0 likes
Yes, I have it was a few years ago with two guys. I freakin loved it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yes with toys and in a foursome sucked cock then penatration oh so exciting try again with a couple.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have not no.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
any body like to chat about db love to know ideas?
Lurker
0 likes
Yes, a lot of times during three-ways. . .
Lurker
0 likes
I wish!!!!!
Lurker
0 likes
a couple of times with 2 men but more often with my husband and a toy
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Once with my ex and a friend. A few times with men and toys
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
May I kindly ask the ladies to tell us what they felt and what made them agree to try it, at least the first time? What made them agree to do it again? I would like to experiment a DP with my wife and a toy... she's always enjoyed being "naughty" but will not always agreeon "kinky"- often depends on her mood... she will sometimes ask for our lovemaking to be very "vanilla", other times she will agree to push it a little more.

We do have toys and enjoy using them, her favorite being a hefty 9" silicone penis I use on her while she lies on her side and goes down on me smile I'm afraid it could prove a wee bit too thick for her to go anal, and will rarely allow me to do the back door... although when I suggest it her eyes do sparkle, but it's always "next time" as if she were holding back.

What am I supposed to do... tie her spreadeagled to the bed, face down? (hmmm... could be an idea...)