Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Poll Question : Who would you vote for right now? (Poll is closed)
Choice Votes Statistics
Barack Obama (Democrat) 58 54 %
Mitt Romney (Republican) 35 32 %
Gary Johnson (Libertarian) 7 6 %
Tom Hoefling (American Independent Party) 1 0 %
Dr. Jill Stein (Green Party) 2 1 %
Other 4 3 %

Let the voting begin! Let's see how a lushworld poll compares to the real world... Options · View
gr8guy2
Posted: Saturday, November 03, 2012 4:15:22 AM

Vote For Mitt.
I like to keep my Constitutional Rights. Osama, opps I mean Obama has had four years to make progress, the only progress that has been met, is we are further in debt. Obama hasn't answered a single question regarding Benghazi, or Fast & Furious nor has he laid out a plan of how he will do things differently this term because what he did the last one did not work. He said he wanted a transparent administration and it has been full of proven lies and deception from the beginning with the appointment of know tax evaders to high offices such as Timothy Guitner. Obama is a disgrace. Convince me of all the good things Obama has done over the last 4 years. Give me 3 100% proven reasons to vote Obama. He has no record to run on so he just attacks Romney.
Piquet
Posted: Saturday, November 03, 2012 5:56:56 AM

The other day at work, one of the new girls in the office accidently deleted all her files. She yelled out, "Oh bummer !" and I thought, "Gee, the US elections are not far away.

Now, as I've said before, the US election for us here in Australia is primarily a beauty contest. The US President is just another American celebrity who will adorn out TV screens, newspapers and magazines for another four years. We loved JFK, hated LBJ, loathed RMN, forgot Ford, ignored the next guy, loved Raygun, all the ladies fancied (lusted after) Clinton, we wished Bush sr was our school principal, and George W Bush was our then Prime Minister's best mate and you know how it goes - the mate of a mate's a mate.

So bring on more episodes of the BHO show !

http://www.lushstories.com/stories/quickie-sex/claudia-incarnatapart-vii.aspx
DebbieMilf
Posted: Saturday, November 03, 2012 3:27:34 PM

I voted early and I voted for President Obama. Obama/Biden 2012!!!!!

No teacher will vote for Myth Rmoney!
JessicaX
Posted: Sunday, November 04, 2012 12:27:36 AM

gr8guy2 wrote:
Vote For Mitt.
I like to keep my Constitutional Rights. Osama, opps I mean Obama has had four years to make progress, the only progress that has been met, is we are further in debt. Obama hasn't answered a single question regarding Benghazi, or Fast & Furious nor has he laid out a plan of how he will do things differently this term because what he did the last one did not work. He said he wanted a transparent administration and it has been full of proven lies and deception from the beginning with the appointment of know tax evaders to high offices such as Timothy Guitner. Obama is a disgrace. Convince me of all the good things Obama has done over the last 4 years. Give me 3 100% proven reasons to vote Obama. He has no record to run on so he just attacks Romney.

Gr8guy2...

What Constitutional rights do you feel are threatened?

Progress in four years? How about we aren't in a depression, the stock market has doubled, we are out of Iraq, set to be out of Afganistan in 2014, housing is growing-not falling, we aren't losing 800,000 jobs a month-we have added jobs 43 straight months, we are on pace to be the leading oil producer by 2016, small business tax cuts 18 times, my taxes cut by $2300-maybe more for you, stopped the banks from taking a cut out of student loans and using that money to increase student loan availability.

Three proven reasons to vote for Obama?
1. Saved over a million jobs saving the auto industry...56% of the money has been repaid with interest and the rest is coming in by 2016. Romney would not have put the money in upfront and that was the key in saving the dealers, parts makers, and the jobs.
2. Quadafi is gone...Romney gives Obama credit and agrees that was good move and policy (3rd debate.)
3. Bin Laden is dead. Gutsy call, if failed, it would have been like Carter's failed rescue in Iran. Romney said, "not worth moving heaven and earth to get one man.". Mitt also said we should get pakistan's permission. Of course now, Mitt agrees he did it just right.

Is Obama perfect, of course not, who is? I agree with you about Fast & Furious...some idiot needs firing. Benghazi? SOME questions have been answered, but still more need to be cleared.

Now my turn Gr8guy2, give me three positions/policies/principals that Mr. Romney has been consistent on besides the love of his family and his faith in the Mormon Church over the last seven years he has been running for President.

Agree or disagree with Obama...he says what he means and does what he says. Can that be said of your candidate?

TheGulfCoaster
Posted: Monday, November 05, 2012 9:27:33 PM

JessicaX wrote:

Gr8guy2...

Progress in four years? How about we aren't in a depression, the stock market has doubled, we are out of Iraq, set to be out of Afganistan in 2014, housing is growing-not falling, we aren't losing 800,000 jobs a month-we have added jobs 43 straight months, we are on pace to be the leading oil producer by 2016, small business tax cuts 18 times, my taxes cut by $2300-maybe more for you, stopped the banks from taking a cut out of student loans and using that money to increase student loan availability.

1. Saved over a million jobs saving the auto industry...56% of the money has been repaid with interest and the rest is coming in by 2016. Romney would not have put the money in upfront and that was the key in saving the dealers, parts makers, and the jobs.
2. Quadafi is gone...Romney gives Obama credit and agrees that was good move and policy (3rd debate.)
3. Bin Laden is dead. Gutsy call, if failed, it would have been like Carter's failed rescue in Iran. Romney said, "not worth moving heaven and earth to get one man.". Mitt also said we should get pakistan's permission. Of course now, Mitt agrees he did it just right.

Is Obama perfect, of course not, who is? I agree with you about Fast & Furious...some idiot needs firing. Benghazi? SOME questions have been answered, but still more need to be cleared.

Now my turn Gr8guy2, give me three positions/policies/principals that Mr. Romney has been consistent on besides the love of his family and his faith in the Mormon Church over the last seven years he has been running for President.

Agree or disagree with Obama...he says what he means and does what he says. Can that be said of your candidate?

Great rebuttal. Romney's positions have changed more than any other politician I can recall. He simply can not be trusted. Here's a video of ol' two faced Mitt everybody should see.
tazznjazz
Posted: Tuesday, November 06, 2012 3:52:22 PM

JessicaX wrote:

Gr8guy2...

I could not have said it better Jessicax and add those pesky wars that cost us so much in lives and taxpayer money are ended in one case and winding down in another [oops, you did say that! LOL!]. That in itself is reason enough to vote for President Obama and I doubt anyone's true patriotism gr8guy2, that cant refer to our country's president with respect, regardless of who is in office. It is the office that deserves respect, not the holder of the office.
Piquet
Posted: Wednesday, November 07, 2012 5:36:57 AM

Posted: Wednesday, November 07, 2012 8:15:55 AM

gr8guy2 wrote:
Vote For Mitt.

No gr8guy...it is you that are the disgrace. Calling him 'Osama' shows your maturity level. And it is I who who will take personal satisfaction in watching and ,unfortunately, listening to screwballs like whine for another four years. Transparency? This was thee most scandal free President certainly of your lifetime and I know in my lifetime. And if you think anybody can return the economy to what it was in only four short years, with a Republicon House obstructing everything he wants to do...then you are further showing your lack of maturity and most likely your I.Q.
TheGulfCoaster
Posted: Wednesday, November 07, 2012 9:34:50 AM

CarteBlanche wrote:

No gr8guy...it is you that are the disgrace. Calling him 'Osama' shows your maturity level. And it is I who who will take personal satisfaction in watching and ,unfortunately, listening to screwballs like whine for another four years. Transparency? This was thee most scandal free President certainly of your lifetime and I know in my lifetime. And if you think anybody can return the economy to what it was in only four short years, with a Republicon House obstructing everything he wants to do...then you are further showing your lack of maturity and most likely your I.Q.

Absolutely right! I don't necessarily see gr8guy's opinion as a sign of immaturity, bases on the content of his other posts, it could very possibly be due to the brainwashing (too much Fox, Limbaugh, Beck, Hannity, et al.) and not doing his own research to confirm the "facts" he hears there.
Posted: Wednesday, November 07, 2012 12:12:46 PM

Gary Johnson got 1.1 + million votes. Blue team and Red team take notice. Interesting.
TheGulfCoaster
Posted: Wednesday, November 07, 2012 2:44:20 PM

chefkathleen wrote:
Gary Johnson got 1.1 + million votes. Blue team and Red team take notice. Interesting.

Yeah, but aren't Libertarians (when stripped of all their wacky ideas that congress would never pass anyhow) basically Republicans at heart? I give you Ron Paul, for example, He had no trouble shifting Party allegiance between the GOP and the Libertarians and he didn't change anything other that the party affiliation that followed his name. If I was going to vote a third party, first they would have to have a legitimate chance of winning and be able to accomplish things WITH congress. It would most likely be the Green Party, especially following Hurricane Sandie and all the other environmental (climate change) issues that need to be addressed. Unfortunately, without substantial political reform, the only two parties that can do anything at all are the D's and R's, and given their theocratic platforms and plutocratic economic policies, the R's (and Libertarians) will never get my vote.
CleverFox
Posted: Wednesday, November 07, 2012 5:21:36 PM

TheGulfCoaster wrote:

Yeah, but aren't Libertarians (when stripped of all their wacky ideas that congress would never pass anyhow) basically Republicans at heart? I give you Ron Paul, for example, He had no trouble shifting Party allegiance between the GOP and the Libertarians and he didn't change anything other that the party affiliation that followed his name. If I was going to vote a third party, first they would have to have a legitimate chance of winning and be able to accomplish things WITH congress. It would most likely be the Green Party, especially following Hurricane Sandie and all the other environmental (climate change) issues that need to be addressed. Unfortunately, without substantial political reform, the only two parties that can do anything at all are the D's and R's, and given their theocratic platforms and plutocratic economic policies, the R's (and Libertarians) will never get my vote.

Libertarians are just Republicans that like to fuck and smoke dope.
Dirty_D
Posted: Wednesday, November 07, 2012 5:27:47 PM

TheGulfCoaster wrote:

Libertarians want small govt. Republicans spout small govt, but when it comes to it they push for more.

Libertarians don't care what your religion is, as long as it doesn't interfere with mine.

Libertarians don't care who or how you fuck.

Libertarians don't care what or if you smoke, or eat.

Talk about looking wacky ideas, look at the green party!

TheGulfCoaster
Posted: Wednesday, November 07, 2012 6:16:53 PM

naughtynurse wrote:
Talk about looking wacky ideas, look at the green party!

I've read their platform and respect the majority of positions they hold. I think they could do a lot of good in America, it's really too bad they don't have 'snowball's chance in Hell' of ever winning national office.
FantasyFiction
Posted: Friday, November 09, 2012 7:43:31 PM

i voted for gary johnson. there was no way i was voting for either of the other two.

Success is doing what you love, and doing it so well that someone will pay you for it.
http://www.lushstories.com/fantasyfiction
nicola
Posted: Thursday, November 15, 2012 4:11:01 PM

Forget all the major polls, in future, politicians should simply start a poll on lush.

We have a large pool of intelligent, diverse and open minded people here. Polls taken in the media, are typically heavily biased, depending on who's undertaking them.

That being said, wasn't it a foregone conclusion to begin with who'd win? dontknow
Posted: Monday, January 14, 2013 3:46:07 PM

100% correct!!!!

DebbieMilf wrote:
I voted early and I voted for President Obama. Obama/Biden 2012!!!!!

No teacher will vote for Myth Rmoney!
Jack_42
Posted: Monday, January 14, 2013 4:11:45 PM

There is a sort of contradiction in the position of the US President - he is the most powerful man in the world and therefore affects my life but I'm not even allowed to vote for him. My faith in fairness will be restored if the next president is of Latin American descent, disabled and a lesbian atheist.