Have you ever been on a date and

last reply
36 replies
5.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ended up having sex with someone else later that nigh?
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by doctorlove

Sure I have. Haven't you, Doc?
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It has never happened to me. I did end up in bed with a girlfriend when I was in collage several days before our first date. The next girlfriend and I did go to bed with each other at the end of our first date.

The best was when I worked on a construction project by Telluride Colorado. I went to a county fair ground one Saturday morning where the county was having horse races. I ended the day in Telluride in the condo of a trust fund baby. She had some powerful lungs.
Detention Seeker
0 likes
Of course I have if you meet someone and there's a mutual attraction then why would you wait?
Primus Omnium
0 likes
Nope. Never happened to me. Was taught to go home with the one you brought.
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
Nope, but I wouldn't be against it, if some how it happened.
Lurker
0 likes
Once there were two girls that I had taken out that lived in the same apartment, one above the other, but didn't know about each other. I visited the one up stairs first. Then after tucking her in went down stairs and knocked on the door and surprised her and was invited in and ended up tucking her in too. Got home early in the morning.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No haven't done that, but I have done the opposite - had (bad) sex with someone in the am and go on a lunch date with another. Not sure i would have if the sex with the first wouldn't have been so awful.
Lurker
0 likes
Nope, if I am on the date and it doesn't go good then I'm probably not going to be in the mood for anything if it was bad
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by Emily69
Nope, if I am on the date and it doesn't go good then I'm probably not going to be in the mood for anything if it was bad

That's no way to think, girl. If he's a complete moof...roll forward - with eyes and all senses open. Windows rolled down and radar on alert. You never know what (or who) might be checking you out.

Are you smiling....enjoying this life?

Show it if you are.

Go home if you're not & maybe - miss out on THE time of your life.

You just never know.

Life is short - live large.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes I have. But it wasnt like I went out with a guy, dumped him and picked up another guy and went home with him.

One time after my divorce I went out with a guy on a first date and it really was boring and I knew it wasnt going to work out so I made up some excuse to end the date short. After the guy took me home, I called a friend that I had a casual relationship with and we ended up having sex later that night.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No, I'm sure I would have if the right opportunity had come up, but it never did.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by doctorlove

Yes I have. After sex, left my date sleeping in the hotel room and went down to the bar, met a stranger over drinks and went to his hotel room and had sex.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes as matter of fact, with 3 others that night, but one at a time have never been in a three or a four some.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well I have gone out with my husband and another couple. I have sex with the husband from the other couple while my husband has sex with the wife. Then I go home with my husband and we have sex. Does that count?
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Yes, the first time when my husband and I were separated and he came over to see the kids. After they were in bed he had his maritial way with me. After he left, I was upset and called a friend from work. He came over and he comforted me........ and we ended up having sex on the couch in the living room. I hadn't even washed after my husband was done with me. I felt so bad for my friend but he didn't mind or care. hehe
Lurker
0 likes
Lost my virginity in the back seat of a 57 Chevy. Bad part, I'd already taken my date home!!!!!!!
Lurker
0 likes
No, I have not. Nevr done that. I didn't date before I met my husband. Then I married and always went nome with my husband. However, I can see that happening now with my hsubnds presnt interest in sharing me with another. I am pretty sure it is a matter of time.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Ann, I think you are correct. From reading your true accounts to this point and noting hubby's deep interest and encouragement in that direction, it is only a matter of time. Yet, I (a man) have never done this in my whole lifetime. Would I? Probably, yes! Have I to date? No!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, although that was the intent. I was dating a lady who wanted to go to a couples club. We ended up having sex in a room in front of others. Then she "picked" another woman for me, and we were both with her; after that, I "picked" another guy for her and she had her way with him.
Comments and suggestions of my stories are always welcome.
Thanks, Scott

http://www.lushstories.com/stories/oral-sex/into-the-woods.aspx
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, I took a girl I knew in college to a party and she became so drunk and was falling all over all the guys, I knew she wasn't that way normally so I got her out of there and took her back to her place and (without trying anything sexual, put her to bed) after she fell asleep it was only about midnight so I went back to the party and ended up meeting this other girl I knew from school. well she wasn't drunk and we were both horny so off we went to my place. the guys the next day thought I had both of them that night but I set them straight and said laura wasn't that way ,didn't want them to think less of her. the other girl well lets say she's a partyer.
Lurker
0 likes
One time I went to dinner with my husband and I liked the waiter so after I secretly got his number and after we got home and my husband was asleep I called him up and met up and had sex.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Twice.

Once was when I went out with my boyfriend in order to break it off with him, and then that night I ended up getting together with the guy I had dumped my boyfriend for. Yeah, I know. It sounds awful, but it does happen. The new guy ended up being a very long term relationship for me anyway.

And another time it was just a boring/bad date that I cut short. I went home and ended up calling a fuckbuddy for a booty call later.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quite often after a date with a guy I used to end up in my house mates bed for some real satisfaction. She is still the best lover I have ever had and now my partner.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes at a party in college brought a girl with me but ended up going home with a different girl who liked to take the shocker
The Resident Princess
0 likes
Twice. They both sucked. So I married my Best Friends Ex.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes - more than once - wished it might have been a couple more times too. First choice wasn't always the best.
Princess Blondie
0 likes
Umm, No.
†Jinxy Approved†

Lurker
0 likes
yea, at night club :P
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I haven't but to each it's own.

www.szadvntures.com

Latest story: