Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Names for your parts? It can't be worse than this...

last reply
17 replies
2.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
So, some guys name their penis and some gals name their boobs. My wife calls her 36dd's "the girls." I've always called my penis "little mike" (I'm 5'10" and my penis isn't that tall, but feel free to insert joke.) My wife went so far as to name my balls also. According to her, my penis is "Wild Willy" and his pals (my balls) are "Slappy Stan" and "Floppy Frank." Anyone else have a ridiculous name for their parts?
Primus Omnium
0 likes
35 years ago my girlfriend asked if my prick had been named. Off the top of my head i said "Seymour". She is my wife now, and she still calls my dick Seymour.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I haven't named my fiancees penis, and as far as I know it doesn't have a name. I too loving call my 40DDs the girls as well...
"I'd much rather be a woman than a man. Women can cry, they can wear cute clothes, and they are the first to be rescued off of sinking ships."
— Gilda Radner
0 likes
I always thought "the girls" was just generic slang euphemism for breasts, actually. I hear it used a lot.

My penis hasn't been formally named, but is sometimes referred to as "the baby". I'll leave you to guess what "the baby is hungry" means.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hi all.

My wife and I were still engaged when, one evening during dinner at a chinese restaurant, she picked up a giant shrimp from her iron hotplate and poked "what does this remind you of?"
She was looking at me with that beady eye I knew had something on her mind...
She turned the shrimp so that it looked up, and... licked the sauce off one side.
My penis has been "the shrimp" ever since... with mutual enjoyment when we're out partying with friends and the double entendres start flying!

PS We'll be married 23 years in a few weeks' time ! So we KNOW fish is good for you !
Princess Blondie
0 likes
I too thought "The girls" was something all women and even men called breasts.

I've never named my boyfriend's penis, don't know if any ever named their own either.
†Jinxy Approved†

Detention Seeker
0 likes
My wife calls her pussy her minnie and I call my penis my clit or bed snake.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Cock, dick, and balls..that's it. I don't get fancy or cute.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Spermin' Herman and his buddies, Mut and Jeff
The wife had Bossie and Bessie
Lurker
0 likes
My boobs are my "Ta-Ta's" ( pronounced Tar Tar's) It's fairly common to hear that here.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Tar-tars? Arrr, sounds a bit like Pirate Talk, matey.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by trinket
My boobs are my "Ta-Ta's" ( pronounced Tar Tar's) It's fairly common to hear that here.

I have heard tartar used to describe semen.

Gross, I know.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
More importantly, what do THEY call private parts? If the terms "weenie", "weiner", "vahjayjay", or "stink maker" are used during sex, I'm out of there faster than a New York minute.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I call my penis Merlin because, as one woman, said "it performs magic"
Lurker
0 likes
I think the only name it's gotten has been "The Great Khan."
Lurker
0 likes
LOL @ The Great Kahn . . . that's good - it appeals to the nerd in me while at the same time lending itself to a good movie title. I just hope that in the future when I'm mid another Trekkie marathon I won't rememeber this thread.

I didn't nickname my husband's cock - someone else did (ok - that sounds like really wrong) - he's Cokes. My husband didn't like it at first when I told him how that came up because he doesn't even drink coke . . . I told him it would have sounded stupid to name him Mt. Dew or Sierra Mist. LOL
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My best friend years ago informed me he had named his penis, Mister Happy. That sounded like a great idea, and since then, my penis has had the same name.
You've been a bad girl! Now take your pajamas off and go to my room!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I called my ex-wife's tits Bonnie and Clyde. I don't even really remember how it came about for sure. It happened one night while we were watching the movie, and it just stuck.

I never have really had a sustained name for my penis until in the last 2 years. The last live-in girlfriend I had called it Walter and it has just kind of stuck. One night we were lying in bed and he was soft and kind of wrinkly. She siad it reminded her of Jeff Dunham's puppet Walter. so he got the nickname.