Anal on him?

last reply
44 replies
6.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Gals, would you find it fun to have anal sex with your man using a strap-on? or have you already experienced that?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Definitely not my thing!
CurlyFries
0 likes
Quote by lovewhenuswallow
wut!

Ha! You made me laugh!

Prostate stimulation during a BJ is about it for me. Only want to violate him with a wiggly finger or maybe a tongue.
CurlyFries
0 likes
Quote by Dudealicious

That's it CG! Toss his salad good!

Goodness, you made me blush! When you say it like that it just sounds....well, so sordid!

(where do I sign up?)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Strap on sex is the best, my favorite specialty! Love how they moan and cum super hard when you fuck their ass good mmm

Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
Lurker
0 likes
without a doubt
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The most I've done is a couple of fingers or my tongue in his arse, kinda looking forward to being able to fuck him hard with a strap-on..let's him know how I feel when he does it to me. And it seems to turn him on doing what I currently do, so why not try?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i've done it before because my partner wanted to know what it was like, he didn't like it and i just thought it was hilarious!
Everything happens for a reason. Live for the moment and have no regrets.
Lurker
0 likes
I would love to feel a woman fuck me with a strapon
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Give and expect to receive and all that! I think a lot of men harbour a secret desire in this respect - one they don't readily admit to most often either. Take the lead ladies, buy a tool and gently persuade.
Lurker
0 likes
If it pleasured him then yes, it would be fun.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
id give it a go......im sure with the right woman it would be fun
Lurker
0 likes
Mmmm: not sure how much to admit to here, but "don't knock it till you've tried it". Many men have a desire to "give" anal, but "receiving" should be at least as pleasurable for a man as it is for a woman.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
All the women who say yes add me please!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love to tease some of my male Lush friends with doing them with a strap-on but IRL it really is not something I really ever think about. If a guy I was with really wanted me to do it I guess I would if it was a turn on for him.

Doing a guy in his ass as he fucks another woman might be fun!!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I love taking a strap-on up my ass! so much so, that I use dildo's on myself when I cant get anyone else too!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The gals who like 2 put a strapon up a guy r cool.Bunny12&the others no wot a guy will like after hes been broken in hell often luv it&it gives her something XTRA 2.I enjoy it&wow do I let out a massive cum!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If anyone wants to do something to you, they should be prepared to accept the same back if it is pysically possible. I would be up for it under these rules always did.
Unicorn Wrangler
0 likes
I did it with my ex-husband twice. He fucking loved it but it was majorly weird for me.
Unicorn Wrangler
0 likes
Quote by hankyspanky
Best strapons ladies r those that can ejaculate up there.Luvly.

I wish I had known this as it might have been more fun for both of us.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
i would like women fucking me strapon, cock in me n tits brushing my sensitive back .boobs getting pressed by my back .i would love if bunny 12 tries on me .i would moan loudly.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
i love to get fucked by a strap on, i will beg to get fucked by my partner
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Been there, done it, and he LOVES IT!!
Lurker
0 likes
id love it will someone please do it....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If he asked me to, I would maybe consider it. I'd probably hurt him with it though.