A guy wearing your panties

last reply
25 replies
6.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Have you ever had a guy fuck you while he was wearing your panties? If not would you?

For some reason this has alwasy been extremely hot to me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't see anything wrong with a guy wearing my panties. I love the feel of silk next to my warm spots. Him wearing them while making love to me.......I think i would get more enjoyment watching him masturbate with them. Just sayin.......
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i have had my hubby fuck me when wearing my panties. now he always wears panties
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love this..love seeing guys wear them and the feel of them against me. Such a turn on.
" I don't know the question, but sex is definitely the answer"
Woody Allen
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
hmmm... sounds like fun...think i,d like to try that...fucking a woman while wearing her panties sounds kinky but somehow erotic at the same time...count me in for a trial run
Princess Blondie
0 likes
No. My panties are mine. I want his bare body against mine.
†Jinxy Approved†

Orgasm Aficionado
0 likes
Nope. My BF might buy my knickers but I wear them.
Lurker
0 likes
No, I'm pretty sure I would laugh if he were standing in front of me in my knickers. NO way I would let him fuck me with them on. Unfortunately now that vision is going to be stuck in my head for a long time....
Lurker
0 likes
Definitely not, It might be a little awkward because I know in my mind that I won't take him serious or if he's serious about it then I will be creeped out
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Trinket
No, I'm pretty sure I would laugh if he were standing in front of me in my knickers. NO way I would let him fuck me with them on. Unfortunately now that vision is going to be stuck in my head for a long time....
tiz an image to behold...you standing there looking at your smooth expensive silk panties adorned by your very hairy legged lover....his cock poking over the top... shuddering.... now i have that vision in my head....damn you...arrrrgh ! lol lol hehe
Lurker
0 likes
You rotten sod. LOL
Lurker
0 likes
Im the one that wears the panties in our house...LoL...
CurlyFries
0 likes
Quote by Trinket

This!!!

For me, the thought of my guy preening around in my panties just makes me laugh and nothing more.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Trinket

HAHA! Im pretty sure I would laugh at him too and maybe re-think our relationship, lol! And if he did wear them, They would probably be too stretched out for me to wear again, not like Id want to!!

If I want to have sex with someone wearing panties, then it will be a woman!! HAHA
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Trinket

You know you love the idea of being fucked with the feeling of your silk panties slamming against your skin and then be handed them back, all stretched and with a nicely placed sweatstain on the arse

For me, I think it would probably disappear into the big vastness that is my big arse and then they'd be so stretched she could use it as a sail for her boat. Not to mention I'd feel like my entire masculinity was ripped to shreads along with the fabric and her giggling wouldn't help on my confidence.
Lurker
0 likes
An experience I've shared and enjoyed. We both shared in the moment and it was the forbidden element, the sheer excitement that made it erotic. Going through the day wearing the others panties/briefs and wondering how he was feeling with the fabric of my panties against his skin and how I was feeling with his briefs hidden beneath my jeans. Sexy as hell!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Trinket
You rotten sod. LOL
ok...ok...can we improve our nightmare visions at all...what if his legs were waxed and his cock was pulled down and under ...surely we can now sleep a little easier.....i hope... lol hehe
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
That would be... interesting to say the least. I would still fuck him.
Lurker
0 likes
My current boyfriend has a bit of a thing for panties, I quite like it, I've got a minor panty fetish myself, I love wearing panties as I'm having sex.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ive siipped in2 a horny girls panties a few times,couple a times i was asked 2,so y not plse a lady?&yes it felt sensual.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Used to have a gf who liked putting me in her silk French Knickers and rubbing me though them. When my pre-cum started to wet them she would sit on my face and get very wet and excited. I used to love the feeling of the silk.
Lurker
0 likes
I'd probably be turned on by anything a guy did.....except that.
Lurker
0 likes
It would be the man's fetish and he would be doing it for his benefit, not mine.

Would it turn me on? No
Lurker
0 likes
A huge turn off...only I wear the pretty panties
Lurker
0 likes
I want a man that can get in my panties, but not literally be IN my panties....