14.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Hard and fast for a long time
Lurker
0 likes
could be difficult to fuck a motorbike.....
Lurker
0 likes
very carefully, she may scratch and bite. heehee
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
bareback doggie
Lurker
0 likes
with my vagina
Primus Omnium
0 likes
If she approved, with my very hard cock.
Lurker
0 likes
@ Lorenzo1

Standing masked and nude before you, I reach behind your neck, pulling my petite-naked body up and onto your frame. My muscular legs wrap around your waist, clutching you tightly. Our surging lips are magnetically pulled towards one another for a deep kiss. At first your metaled body is cold to touch, but it is quickly heated by my wanton aching loins. Both your arms wrap around me, gripping my buttocks, as I begin sliding up and down your smooth-hardness. With a delicate hand, I reach down and grab the base of your rod, slowly inserting you. My body is immediately electrified as you… short out!

Uh-Oh, I think I blew your fuse!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Working my tongue down your body, I'd be sucking the sweet nectar of your pussy. One, then two fingers working in and out stroking the sides spreading you open to let my tongue get more. Feeling you stretch your body out straining up off the bed trying to swallow my tongue with your cunt. I listen to your moans. Your breathing coming faster and more labored. Your legs are wrapped around my head trying to hold me in as tightly as you can. I feel you start to shudder. You're on the brink as I wrest myself away from you letting you drop to the bed. Not yet my dear. The night is young. The look of total frustration on your face is priceless. The yearning is so strong. You are clutching the sheets so tightly, you leave marks on the palms of your hands.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well, since he is old-school, I would first take a look at his wooden dentures to make sure there were no chips in them. Then, I would make sure that his powdered whig was off his head. That way, when he went down on me, he would have no teeth and the powdered whig wouldn't interfere with our activities. I would take his feather pen and sign my name on his arm.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not sure if Ms Daisy would enjoy it more in the car for which she is famous or on a rug in front of the fire place !!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
slowly, sensually and thoroughly, over and over - mmmm
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Like a cake..... Preparation with detail. Upmost detail on the handling. And then constant attention on then cooking
To boldly Lush where no one has Lushed before
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I'd let him decide since i would like domination
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Slowly I would undress you first removing your blouse, planting soft kisses upon your shoulder as I peeled away the satin from your skin. Next with your back to me, I would unzip your skirt letting it gently fall to the floor and softly kiss your lower back as my mouth gets ever closer to the waist band of your silk panties ( To be continued )
Chivalry is the only "wingman" you need.

Please read and comment on my story http://www.lushstories.com/stories/oral-sex/a-night-to-remember.aspx
Lurker
0 likes
Could you use me for Chapter 2? Just asking.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I wouldn't...Neither of us would enjoy it... but I'd say going to a strip club and praying for magic mike to appear would be better
Lurker
0 likes
I wish I knew magic Mike..... I would not fuck Racks, I would track down a certain k9, perhaps send him this way?
Lurker
0 likes
Oh goody smile
Lurker
0 likes
If that dream came true I would make slow sensual and tender love to her making sure she was pleased in every way
Lurker
0 likes
I think Angie described it perfectly
Lurker
0 likes
With Sally I would be more aggressive but still wouldn't fuck her
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not sure Angie would want to know how I would fuck her.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm at a loss for words. That doesn't happen very often...smile
Lurker
0 likes
the man? carefully, so he doesnt drop his phone... the horse needs to move out of the picture
Lurker
0 likes
would have to bend her over a little more and ummm kneel behind her for a taste
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Any way she liked