Lurker
0 likes
wats with guys drinking titty milk
Lurker
0 likes
well i can honestly say that ive neva tried it lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i enjoy breast milk very much providing i can ever find a woman who is lactating and let me enjoy it. agian.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
well I will indulge you all and share my experience i am a father of three kids and delivered with a midwife present of course all three of them and i have had the great pleasure of enjoying a mothers milk in my adult life and i have to tell you that it was one of the most erotic and intimate encounters of my life my wife was producing a very abundant amount of breast milk and had to express her breasts constantly and after a short time was very painful using a breast pump and the children could not keep up so she asked for my help from the first moment i was addicted the taste is supremely good and also very erotic for both her and i we had the kids very close together and as a result she lactated for almost 4 years it became a natural thing to do and was very erotic and intimate during sex and also gave my wife much relief as time went on we encorporated her producing tittys into all kinds of fun :-) so anyway i wanted you al to know that lactation is not a nasty or dirty thing it is natural and very healthy and quite fun to say the least i hope this will enlighten everyone to the reality of it enjoy eachother and respect others for what you dont understand may not be as you percieve it
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Glad to read your experiences and thoughts dustycolt!

Thanks for sharing!

Kisses!

Steph
Lurker
0 likes
I've never tried it(that i can remember) but I think it comes down to curiosity
Lurker
0 likes
Sorry but, have a kid, bi-hourly feedings, tried it (guys are gross), yuk. End of story.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I recently had the opportunity to try drink breast milk as an adult and I freaking loved it! It was so sweet, warm and the best part about it...it got her hot as well. I would luv the chance to do it again and often! Try it, you'll like it!!!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
When my wife was nursing and her breasts were full i also nursed a few times--it was very special, the taste was better than i expected,"very sweet and warm and a tad thicker than cows milk," what i also enjoyed besides the huge turn-on was the actual nursing its-self, the way you had to suck to get the milk-if she was full it almost leaked out,then other times you had to work a little harder, but it also turned on my wife because it always ended up with a bang!!
Lurker
0 likes
never tried it, dont think i will though.
0 likes
Quote by KOJA
When my wife was nursing and her breasts were full i also nursed a few times--it was very special, the taste was better than i expected,"very sweet and warm and a tad thicker than cows milk," what i also enjoyed besides the huge turn-on was the actual nursing its-self, the way you had to suck to get the milk-if she was full it almost leaked out,then other times you had to work a little harder, but it also turned on my wife because it always ended up with a bang!!

Pretty much my experience, too. Wife produced milk like crazy when she was nursing and I actually got sprayed with milk sometimes during sex, so drinking was inevitable. Would I deliberately seek it out? No. Would I do it again if I was with a nursing woman again? Sure.

Mendalla
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not this guy. Is nothing sacred? Talk about stealing candy from a babys mouth.....I'll leave that treasure for the little ones to enjoy.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Absolute turn-on for me - imagine a woman who wants to share her most personal secretions with you!
0 likes
Quote by Kinkme
Not this guy. Is nothing sacred? Talk about stealing candy from a babys mouth.....I'll leave that treasure for the little ones to enjoy.

Depending on the woman, there's often more than enough. My wife could have nursed twins and still had some left over. Her tits got so full that they were actually hard and she had to nurse or otherwise get some out just for relief.