Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Girls/couples, do you share/exchange pics?

last reply
21 replies
3.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Just wondering if people on this site like to share pics of themselves? If there are any girls/couples out there that do, add us and let us know
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Yes i do i love to show my cock off but only over the phone.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I do share photos but only with a very select few
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have shared photos with a few of my friends. I know that there are people who love to send them and send them to just anyone, but if I am going to put myself out there, then I need to have a connection with the other person...there has to be something there for me to send someone a photo.

It occurs to me that those up close and personal photos are far less personal than the ones taken from afar....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have been known to share some with a very select few but for the most part, whatever I have to share are hidden in albums on my Lush profile for friends only. Nothing annoys me more than when I get harassed to send more pics than what I have posted or worse yet, when they start putting in their special requests for specific poses. You either like what I have on here or you don't and I'm happy with either one of those.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have an album on here that is only for my friends to see, not for everyone.

www.szadvntures.com

Latest story:

• TBD

• Bump in the Night-Microfiction

• Smoke Break-Interracial

Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Well there are 5 people here who have seen pics of me. And this is because I felt comfortable enough to share.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
with select people with whom we feel we have a connection
Classified
0 likes
Quote by BelleduJour
I have been known to share some with a very select few but for the most part, whatever I have to share are hidden in albums on my Lush profile for friends only. Nothing annoys me more than when I get harassed to send more pics than what I have posted or worse yet, when they start putting in their special requests for specific poses. You either like what I have on here or you don't and I'm happy with either one of those.

[-o<

Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Clever Gem
0 likes
Quote by Frank

[-o<

I keep one on file but I only share it with Frank .

Lurker
0 likes
I do send nudes/ have in the past and I have found that the app Snapchat is perfect for sharing intimate photos. The receiver can only see the photo for a max of 10 seconds and then the pic disappears into thin air, never to be seen again and if they screen shot you get a notification. Sharing naked photos is fun and thrilling but I know personally I dont want people keeping them so snapchat is perfect! sorry to ramble lol I just felt like sharing
Lurker
0 likes
Yes many times, Pluss taking the photographs are as exciting as showing them to whoever asked to see them. Just to claryfy .Photos are only sent to those i chat to and e-mail regularly.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by BablingBrooke
I have in the past and I have found that the app Snapchat is perfect for sharing intimate photos

^
~Crystal; PM Me.?
Lurker
0 likes
only to close friends
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i will share if you ask to see them...thats not a problem for me at all ;)
Lurker
0 likes
If I can trust you with it, yes.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by BabblingBrooke
I do send nudes/ have in the past and I have found that the app Snapchat is perfect for sharing intimate photos. The receiver can only see the photo for a max of 10 seconds and then the pic disappears into thin air, never to be seen again and if they screen shot you get a notification. Sharing naked photos is fun and thrilling but I know personally I dont want people keeping them so snapchat is perfect! sorry to ramble lol I just felt like sharing

I think 10 seconds is plenty of time to take a screen shot. So you get a notification that they've done it.. how does that help you once they've got the picture? The way I see it, they get to keep a picture whether you've used Snapchat or not.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by trinket
I think 10 seconds is plenty of time to take a screen shot. So you get a notification that they've done it.. how does that help you once they've got the picture? The way I see it, they get to keep a picture whether you've used Snapchat or not.

Yes 10 seconds is plenty of time, however, 5 or even 4 make it harder so I tend to set it for those amounts of time.
Lurker
0 likes
sometimes but it depends who they are
Lurker
0 likes
Yes I have shared pics. But there will be a couple who won't get anymore. Going to keep to who I want anymore.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by BelleduJour

I totally agree smile
Lurker
0 likes
Echoing Lisa - I do like seeing pics of people, but more from an artistic viewpoint rather than a prurient one - only one I have here so far is my Avatar with a full size of it in my Profile area