Finger nails?

last reply
31 replies
4.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
How do you like your lady's finger nails? Long? Painted? Short? Shaped?
"Sexual pleasure in woman is a kind of magic spell; it demands complete abandon; if words or movements oppose the magic of caresses, the spell is broken."

Simone de Beauvoir
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like short, shaped, and nicely painted fingernails.
"So don't cry to me.
If you loved me,
You would be here with me.
Don't lie to me,
Just get your things.
I've made up your mind."

--Evanescence
Princess Blondie
0 likes
I like mine short, shaped, and sometimes painted but not always.
†Jinxy Approved†

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like long nails freshly painted, nothing feels better than her nails digging in and down my back in the throng of pleasure.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Somewhat long and painted.
0 likes
Short, shaped, clean, painting optional and natural will work just fine.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
" How do you like your lady's finger nails?"

Does the answer "raking across my back" count?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Painted can look nice but honestly its a take it or leave it thing for me usually. As for length short well taken care of nails is a must have. Long nails just look like talons more often than not.
Clever Gem
0 likes
I know it's ask the guys but, I like mine well groomed, shortish and painted. Long? no, can't function and they get filthy! Neat, Tidy, Clean, Pretty, and RED always.
Primus Omnium
0 likes
Short, well-kept, natural, no color.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Lorenzo1
Short, well-kept, natural, no color.
I agree, but paint can be very nice on occasion as well.
The Linebacker
0 likes
Kind of long, but not too long, and painted. I like her toenails painted also.
Lurker
0 likes
clean and on the end of my tongue.
Lurker
0 likes
I like them short to medium, and shaped well. I don't care for really long ones, they can get in the way of many things.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
First and foremost I like them real.... I hate those fake nails, they just look creepy most of the time

Other than that it will depend on the occassion... unless it's something formal I love just simple, transparent nail polish... on a more formal occassion i'm sure she will pick the best color for what she will be wearing

On the long vs short issue... I've always been a fan of shorter rather than longer
Lurker
0 likes
I feel a ladies nails should be clean - and polished at all times. I just love it myself especially my toes.
Lurker
0 likes
Short, but long enough for her to dig them in and painted, just like I like mine smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Short and clean. Long nails just get in the way.
"I saw the angel in the marble and carved until I set her free." -Michelangelo

Please Enjoy: The Beach, The Workout, The Hike
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The most beautifully crafted structure in the word is the woman's body. I like attention to be drawn to that. I think nails are one of the ways to do that. I explain that so you will understand.

1 inch minimum, 2" is ideal.
Red as red can be.
Fake as can be
Slutty as can be
If you have read 50 Shades of Gray and think that you are ready to be a dom or a sub. Then you have a lot to learn.

Follow my slave's blog slave skye's real life blog if we can get 100 followers she is going to start posting pictures!!! I know there are at least 100 of you that want to see that click the link enter your email and follow. We hit 100 then she has said she will post a picture of herself.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
About long enough to scratch my back and dig into my ass!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I know it's a ask guys, but how I like mine (and what I think looks best on other ladies) is ending just over the finger, and painted to match what I am wearing out and about that day. I always have my toenails matching! For a special occasion a french manicure always works.
Lurker
0 likes
Medium length, trimmed, french tips are hot. The way I really like them are slowly sliding across my skin, pressing just hard enough to leave red tracks and give that warm, almost tingling sensation.
Detention Seeker
0 likes
Medium Shaped and painted.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
this would depend on, where, how many and how deep ;) so i will say short with no sharp bits lol
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
this is a bit of a catch 22 for me. I love long painted nails but I also love getting my asshole fingered and with long nails and a woman who is not careful.... well those talons can do a lot of damage. I am also a sucker for french manilures. I know they are on there way out, but they still get me worked up.

What I am sick of is black nail polish I have been told that it shows that a woman has a kinky side. but I dont' get it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've changed my answer a bit. Her nails must be long enough so I can feel them on my skin. I love the feeling of her nails running lightly over my back, chest or legs.
"I saw the angel in the marble and carved until I set her free." -Michelangelo

Please Enjoy: The Beach, The Workout, The Hike
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
She has them done every two weeks med-lentgh shaped and painted just love it!!!!:d/
Lurker
0 likes
shaped and painted is nice