Wife Share or not share Options · View
poisonsmilexx
Posted: Thursday, October 03, 2013 5:37:09 PM

hmmm nice thread... yeah agreed

ADD ME IN YAHOO INOCENT_JHEN
dpw
Posted: Friday, October 04, 2013 12:38:29 PM

Pat278 wrote:
So a new update.......She recently told me during a game of sexual truth or dare that she has toyed with the idea of a threesome with another woman!!! I of course told her of my thoughts of a threesome with another guy. She did not say no, but she said she did not need it.

So the question is:

She didn't say no but that she did not need it. Does that mean she would like to but it is not necessary?

OMGWTF
I've only just picked up this thread and I'm sitting here with my jaw dropped. You hadn't talked to your wife about passing her around. As she didn't say no you think she may want to do it. Well let me give you this advice if you want your testicles to remain attached to the rest of your body I would wait until she gave you an enthusiastic yes. That should give you a good few years to get over your jealousy issues.
Bobsadventures2013
Posted: Thursday, March 27, 2014 7:47:58 PM

Only do it if you both agree and talk about it honestly. If you feel you will get jealous, don't even bother doing it. And at no point should you force the issue. She has to want to do it, and feel comfortable about it. If not leave it as a fantasy.
1LovelyKinkyKitsune
Posted: Saturday, March 29, 2014 4:42:56 PM

Wango wrote:
I'd have to agree with Dudealicious.
Just because you fantasize about something, doesn't mean that you actually wanna do it.
A lot of people on this site have an incest fetish yet I don't think many of them would actually commit incest.

I know this topic gets brought up. "Wife and Another Man Turn-On" -Lush forum link. <click here I have known people who had open relationships or were swingers. I think it is a common enough fantasy, though I think reality is not something as controlled as fantasy and has consequences and side-effects. Most of the things I fantasize I will do or have or am currently, yet there are some things that I would not, nor want to in reality. I see no point in marriage if you invite others in or want to, personally. You know the thought turns you on but the reality is how you feel when it stirs the emotions you cannot control that are just part of who you are.

I think she may want a "woman" NOT a man ("her" fantasy) *hint-hint. I think you read what she said wrong. Plus she is saying it is not nessecary. Take that as a compliment and move on. Maybe she does not want to actually do it. Either way - *dangerous waters.

Read what myself & others said there^ on the link I provided, if you want to.

proview99
Posted: Saturday, March 29, 2014 5:04:47 PM

I love sharing my mates wife's but we have a great understanding when it first started we all had to be there but now when he goes away he will ring me and say its fine so it works well when everyone is on the same page.
Posted: Friday, June 20, 2014 10:55:21 AM

Sounds like it should stay a fantasy. Swinging breaks up a lot of couples.