Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

When you play with your ass do you lick your finger before and during?

last reply
50 replies
11.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Do you lick your finger before you play with your ass? and do you lick it after you have been rubbing it to keep it lubed up?
Princess Blondie
0 likes
I'm not even sure why I came to this forum.
†Jinxy Approved†

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Jinxy
I'm not even sure why I came to this forum.

I only came here to see what the heck other's were saying about this.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by CurlyGirly
Do you?

is it not good if you do?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by crazydiamond

Have you considered using lube to lube up?

Click link

[url=]anal fingering and licking link[/url]

it says its ok if your ass is clean
Clever Gem
0 likes
Quote by collegeboy69

it says its ok if your ass is clean

WIN! Well there you go, clean your arse, and lick away
Lurker
0 likes
hmm ANOTHER bright person with the numbers '69' in their username...
CurlyFries
0 likes
Quote by Trinket

Sure makes it easy to spot them, doesn't it???

Quote by collegeboy69
is it not good if you do?

NO!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Actually, my dog does collegeboy69

I bet you wish you could do this too!

Lurker
0 likes
well you guys are sooo nice arent you.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by collegeboy69
well you guys are sooo nice arent you.

Yeah, they're a tough crowd.

I don't really get the overreaction in this thread.

As for your question, it's not that different than ass-to-mouth and rimming in concept. I don't have an issue with it if you're clean and properly prepared. On occasion. And with the right person. There's plenty of variables involved.

To be honest though, if it's solo-play I just use lube. If you're going to create that kind of dirty visual, it's best to have a partner there to appreciate it, in my opinion.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll

Yeah, they're a tough crowd.

I don't really get the overreaction in this thread.

As for your question, it's not that different than ass-to-mouth and rimming in concept. I don't have an issue with it if you're clean and properly prepared. On occasion. And with the right person. There's plenty of variables involved.

To be honest though, if it's solo-play I just use lube. If you're going to create that kind of dirty visual, it's best to have a partner there to appreciate it, in my opinion.

thank you for that honest response dancing doll. I really appreciate it.
Clever Gem
0 likes
Quote by collegeboy69

thank you for that honest response dancing doll. I really appreciate it.

I attempted helpful!!!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by crazydiamond

I attempted helpful!!!

Yes yours was very helpfull smile i really appreciate it
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
i have - sometimes, if i'm just using my finger, not a toy, and it's impromptu, i will - if i'm using a toy, tho, or i had already sort of had a little anal play in mind, i'll have a little lube handy.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Clever Gem
0 likes
Quote by collegeboy69

Yes yours was very helpfull smile i really appreciate it

and one more tip!!! MILD SOAP otherwise that it could sting
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by crazydiamond

and one more tip!!! MILD SOAP otherwise that it could sting

Yes that is a very useful tip! I thank you again smile
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Trinket

Thats not very nice. You dont know me so I wouldnt make harsh judgments that could hurt feelings.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by collegeboy69

Thats not very nice. You dont know me so I wouldnt make harsh judgments that could hurt feelings.

i thought it was a legitimate question. not sure why all the snarkiness shown the OP. come one people, it's one thing when someone is trolling or trying to stir up the pot, but let's keep it light and friendly otherwise, please.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
I sense a contributing factor to this posts descent into anarchy as it being a clearly stupid question posted in the female section in an objectifying manner. Thats sexist op. this should have been a question for all, to be honest though you walked right into the "do you" reply. I'm deeply offended and shamed by this post. It's 2012 sir, let's not discriminate.

this thread is troll approved

btw— bacon grease works every time. you don't get that saliva smell on your finger. (s)?

Oh your right sprite nevermind.
no op I don't Lol jk
Clever Gem
0 likes
Quote by Garza
I sense a contributing factor to this posts descent into anarchy as it being a clearly stupid question posted in the female section in an objectifying manner. Thats sexist op. this should have been a question for all, to be honest though you walked right into the "do you" reply. I'm deeply offended and shamed by this post. It's 2012 sir, let's not discriminate.

btw— bacon grease works every time. you don't get that saliva smell on your finger. (s)?

no op I don't Lol jk

Or someone shy, inexperienced, and not open to men who would intimidate his question.
We musn't assume anything really, till we know.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Garza

[img][/img]

no op I don't Lol jk

Thats not fair. this was a serious question. Just because it is unique to this forum does not mean its a joke.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Garza

no op I don't

funny, i didn't find it stupid or objectifying. it was a legitimate question, perhaps based on a members quest into the kinkier or dirtier side of sex, here on a SEX site of all places. funny, sometimes i find that people's replies here when something goes outside the norm can be judgemental or dismissive and make people feel a little ashamed of what they get turned on by. not all of us are into vanilla sex, some of us LIKE extreme kink and no one should be ashamed of that - as long as it doesn't break the site content guidelines or the law, there's no reason to discourage it. and maybe it should have been a question for all, but come one, we all know that guys come in and post in the ask the gals, and vice versa - i doubt very much that, if a guy had an opinion on this he would have chosen not to comment based on the section it was in.

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by collegeboy69

Thats not fair. this was a serious question. Just because it is unique to this forum does not mean its a joke.

Lol I'm just joking. I kept seeing this flair up on the top of my homepage. everyone else took it as a troll biggrin
that's why I added the jk and serious answer at the end
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Garza

Lol I'm just joking. I kept seeing this flair up on the top of my homepage. everyone else took it as a troll biggrin
that's why I added the jk and serious answer at the end

Thank you Garza smile
Lurker
0 likes
This has got to be the most pervy question ever asked on Lush and in the worst possible taste. My ass (or arse in true English ) is very much a 'oneway street' and anything within - and there is much .. even in the cleanest bum hole - is not for receipt back into my mouth and digestive system. The waste products or bacteria are intended for discharge only.