last reply
12 replies
1.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Hi Ladies,
So looking to buy my woman some lingerie.

Whats your favorite style of lingerie?

thanks in advance for the help
Lurker
0 likes
These are a couple of things I would buy myself, but have you thought of taking her to the store to pick something herself? Maybe surprise her on the day? The thing with Lingerie is.. it's very expensive, if you get it wrong and she doesn't like it, you can't return it. I'm only speaking for myself, but I would rather my bf take me shopping where I can choose it so I don't feel like he's wasted his money if he buys something I won't wear.

Lurker
0 likes
Thanks, I like #2 ;)
ANd yeah well she does have some babydolls and a bunch of thongs she never wears anymore..hah
She says she would rather be more comfortable than have string up her ass crack..LOL
So ive gotten her some nicer less revealing thongs before, and she likes them.
I have been in between getting her a nice sexy shorter Kimono, and matching bra and thong.

thanks
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i'm a big believer that lingerie is personal and different things work better/worse on different people, so i'd encourage you to get what you think she and you might like,

AND THEN>>>>

be sure to pay the extra bucks for nice silk or cotton, and not some cheap polyester blend that looks great on the model but chafes and is a pain in the ass to wear.

i cannot stress this last part strongly enough.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Taking her out to get it herself, but covering the bill, is good advice. Throw in a nice surprise lunch somewhere. You can't go wrong with those two things. (And you can always offer to help her in the fiting rooms!)
"There's only three tempos: slow, medium and fast. When you get between in the cracks, ain't nuthin' happenin'." Ben Webster
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sounds like you already have a good idea of what would work. If you're looking for something different, now or in the future, may I reccomend a corset. It would require bringing her to the store so she's properly fitted, but worth it and a lot of fun. I personally love them and make me feel so very sexy.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i love the little skirted panties...the cover up just a bit but also are a tease

though i have to agree with the lovely ladies...i would go with her...as lingerie is a VERY personal choice..

i think it owuld be sexy to have a guy sitting there and waiting for me to show..him WHAT i like
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by DLizze
Taking her out to get it herself, but covering the bill, is good advice. Throw in a nice surprise lunch somewhere. You can't go wrong with those two things. (And you can always offer to help her in the fiting rooms!)

This
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
They are expensive and so it a diner at a 4**** restaurant. We do not complain about that cost!

So it is a personal thing. He is saying he thinks you are beautiful and sexy. So what girl want to hear that less?

Plus he is trying to make you feel the same way. I like to be made to feel that I meet his sexual desires.

Did we not have similar question recently?
Lurker
0 likes
Go designer...

(La Perla is a good start...)

xx SF

(If you're really into knicker, houses like 'What Katy Did Next' and 'Principessa' also do nice lingerie...)

Don't buy what YOU like... Buy what you think SHE'LL like...
Sophisticate
0 likes
I agree that European brands like La Perla, Chantelle, and Aubade are lovely. As lingerie really needs to fit well, I also agree with the suggestion that you accompany her to the shop and have her try it on. You can let her know what you like and she can decide what fits comfortably. The lunch or brunch out is a great idea, too. But be prepared to see prices that are multiples of Victoria's Secret.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by remember
edited by mod:

I wear lingerie often while fantasizing about my two imaginary wives.

Why doesn't this surprise me in the least.