Malware Alerts

last reply
5 replies
1.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Starting yesterday, I've noticed a HUGE increase in the number of Malware Alerts, using Chrome. Seems to be linked to Jigglegifs.com

Not sure if it's just one or two gifs/pics that are being left on people's walls, but it's become very prevalent all of a sudden.
Lurker
0 likes
Good to know..thanks. Makes it all that much more important to have good malware protection, and one of the best if the free version of malwarebytes.... and of course a good antivirus like Avast...
Internet Sensation
0 likes
Most likely Jigglegifs will appear on our block list.
Until that's done, If you notice the alert on anyone's wall you can send their username to me and I'll remove the posts.

Your computers will not be infected by visiting someone's profile here at lush, though I understand people get weary getting these alerts.

Thanks
Cat
Unicorn Wrangler
0 likes
Quote by FuzzyDuck
Starting yesterday, I've noticed a HUGE increase in the number of Malware Alerts, using Chrome. Seems to be linked to Jigglegifs.com

Not sure if it's just one or two gifs/pics that are being left on people's walls, but it's become very prevalent all of a sudden.

That explains why Chrome wouldn't let me access my "Friends" page on Lush
Matriarch
0 likes
Gav adds these in as we are made aware of them.

It doesn't matter how much weed killer you spray, they always pop up somewhere else in the garden.
Code Monkey
0 likes
We are using the Google Safe Browsing API to verify safe domains before posting links to images.

Jigglegigfs seems to pass this check.

Can you please send me profiles with the malware warnings so I can verify the domains through this api.

Thanks.