Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How do you liked to be spanked or to give them?

last reply
37 replies
5.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
OTK...for both!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
OTK is best - I like the feeling of submission, humiliation. That works for a hand spanking and short paddles.

For floggers and canes then the horse is great, so again bent over with an unprotected bare bottom
Lurker
0 likes
I like bent over a desk or table
0 likes
i like being spanked by bending over a chair or table
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
over the knee bare ass with a good size hand to both cheeks.lyddion9GIfUmXy8 love the burn the next day
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
A bit of both I guess. really no right answer for me on this one. lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
tie up 1st&then over . chair or knee&by hands or harder tools!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i like to make her get on her knees in the bed and spank her sexy little ass to make her wetuntil she cant take it any more such a turn on for me and makes her so horny
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
OTK as well, while dressed as a woman, by either men or women.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
With a large glass embedded 7 stranded whip wielded by an ice cold blonde in an SS uniform.
Lurker
0 likes
Bent over the kitchen counter, or the dining table....or when I'm being fucked from behind.
Preferably nice and hard too.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Milly
Bent over the kitchen counter, or the dining table....or when I'm being fucked from behind.

You have the same mind as me ;) Love the way you described it. Exactly what I was thinking.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Milly

Not only do I like you thinking - gets me hard too ;-)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like to give&take a hard spanking till the ass is super red&really stinging&that,allows more to happen &in a pain free way! !
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
over the knee or bent over the bed
Lurker
0 likes
Mmmmm. Being spanked.
0 likes
I love being spanked nice and hard that leaves tiny burises on me. I just love it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
over the knee, bare bum, preferably with hands tied so I cannot resist.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love being spanked as I an over the spankers legs and my cock being squeezed between their thighs. I love being spanked with a paddle or bare hand. Love the sting and the electric shocks that travel to the tip of my penis. The idea of being spanked is a humiliation. Then after the spanking I enjoy servicing the man or woman with my mouth. It is the best if a woman tells me to suck her man after they spanked me. Making me get him off and then swallowing his cum is pure bliss.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
OTK, bareasss, ankles tied together, wrists bound behind my back. Leather paddle and a strong arm to use it.
"When its too kinky for everybody else, its just gettin' good for me."
(Kinky Freedman)
Lurker
0 likes
Hogtied with my wrists tied to my ankles and my elbows tied together. Knees and face on the floor in front of my Dom/Mistress as they sit in a chair. Clamps on my nipples, ball or penis gag in my mouth, and a butt plug in my ass. If not that way, then naked OTK
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I never thought I would have ever taking part in doing so. but I do like it.. not sure how to describe why I like it, but it does get the blood flowing...
Lurker
0 likes
We just added a crop to our spanking toys. It's great! She moans constantly and likes it on her pussy as well as her butt and thighs. What a great add to our spanking fun.
Lurker
0 likes
We just added a crop to our spanking toys. It's great! She moans constantly and likes it on her pussy as well as her butt and thighs. What a great add to our spanking fun.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Over the knee, knickers pulled down! x
Try before you buy x
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Its such a turn on for me to get spanked and told what a naughty girl i have been :-)
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Pulled down over his knee, my skirt flipped up, my panties pulled down.
And being told to say, "Thank you, sir"