Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Hot and sweaty, or cold and covered. Which?

last reply
50 replies
3.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Would you rather live in an area where everyday you're hot and sweaty, or cold and need to bundle up? Myself, I prefer cold. I breath better, sleep better, and fuck better.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hot. I'd pick a warmer climate over a cooler one anyday of the week. I hate cold weather.

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
CurlyFries
0 likes
Quote by lafayettemister
Hot. I'd pick a warmer climate over a cooler one anyday of the week. I hate cold weather.

Aha! Something I disagree with you on. Shall we move this to the Think Tank???

I have to go with cool weather. Hot and humid makes me ornery as hell. This past summer just about sent me over the edge. In and out of my car for appointments. Cold, hot, cold, hot, etc. YECH!! I can always bundle up, but can't unsweat. I was taking 3 showers a day over the summer. The friggin CA couldn't keep up on the top floor of my house. Sleeping sucked. Clothes sticking, boob sweat. OK, you get the idea. I'll stop now.

Plus, I really love, love, love boots!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Cold for sure!! Nothing like going for a run on a cold winter morning!!

Lurker
0 likes
I live in a hot and humid place and would love some cool, cold weather. I'd really like to sleep under a warm cuddly duvet instead of with the AC on
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by CurlyGirly

Aha! Something I disagree with you on. Shall we move this to the Think Tank???

I have to go with cool weather. Hot and humid makes me ornery as hell. This past summer just about sent me over the edge. In and out of my car for appointments. Cold, hot, cold, hot, etc. YECH!! I can always bundle up, but can't unsweat. I was taking 3 showers a day over the summer. The friggin CA couldn't keep up on the top floor of my house. Sleeping sucked. Clothes sticking, boob sweat. OK, you get the idea. I'll stop now.

Plus, I really love, love, love boots!!

How is that different than usual?

Put some powder down your shirt and it will help with the boob sweat.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703
Cold for sure!! Nothing like going for a run on a cold winter morning!!

Not for all of us...

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Never tried it outside in the snow but quite liked it in an olive grove in Cyprus.
Lurker
0 likes
Put some powder down your shirt and it will help with the boob sweat.

Then you have paste.
I like it warm most of the time here in Florida. But on Thanksgiving and Christmas I wouldn't mind some snow. Then it has to go away. I can never seem to get warm enough in the winter. But in the warmth of The Sunshine State I can skinny dip in my pool almost all the time.
Lurker
0 likes
I would rather be cold for sure. You can only take off so much to cool off, but there are no limits to how much you can put on. When it is hot, I have a hard time sleeping, but I love to hunker down under the covers with a good book, or my lover.
Classified
0 likes
The cool.
The ladies dressed to tease.
A little reveal to entice.
Intimacy to create a sweat.

Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Cold & covered for sure.
Lurker
0 likes
Definitely colder. You can't bundle in the heat. Plus I love layering and even better layering with my lover. And as a side note, you could never snowboard in the heat.
Lurker
0 likes
Cold definitely, though working up the will to workout in the cold takes a bit more effort...
Lurker
0 likes
I love the beach, summer and sun, so I'd rather be hot any day! I like the cold weather, but if I could only have one over the other, the cold is going to have to take a hike. I guess that's the Southern girl in me, though. We don't get too much cold weather around here. smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Cold and covered for sure! The older I get the more I hate the heat. If it is a bit cold, you can always put on another sweater. And there's nothing like taking a walk in Jaunuary or February and taking in a long deep breath of cold winter air.
Lurker
0 likes
Cold. I wilt in warm weather. Cold weather is so much nicer because I don't sweat, if I'm too hot, I can take layers off, I can actually walk faster in cooler weather and I fucking love winter!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't mind the cold, like a cold autumn breeze or snowfall but
I think I'd prefer Hot and Sweaty but to a certain extent.
Not like hot humid weather but like a warm sunny environment.
~Crystal; PM Me.?
0 likes
Heat and especially humidity get me down badly, so definitely cooler. Here in Southwestern Ontario, we manage to go between 5-10 (all temps in Celsius) below freezing to 28-30 or so above over the course of a year. I much prefer the middling periods when we run in the 10-20 range. Above 25 I'm too hot and below 0 I'm too cold but I'll take the cold over the hot when push comes to shove.
Lurker
0 likes
Cold! I love cold weather and being all bundled up and toasty! Besides, I get to wear my ushanka.

Of course, if the hot environment were clothing optional, I'd rather be there...
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by asleep

well, the furry bits won't get cold!!

I like this.... the ladys are all in the total buff and the guy has his shorts on? Wtf?
Lurker
0 likes
well I have lived in both.... Bakersfield Calif for a couple of years and now in the Rockies of Colorado..... but I will take the cold over the ghastly 100 degree plus days of the summers of Bako anyday!
Lurker
0 likes
I'm a guy who likes balance, so I need both.
Lurker
0 likes
If I had to choose, it would be cold and covered. I also LOVE fall/winter clothing. Now don't get me wrong, I love HOT too, but only if it is DRY heat. And in that case you really don't feel all hot and sweaty, you just feel warm. I have lived in hot and HUMID areas and can attest to them being miserable... but I have also lived in hot and DRY areas and LOVED them.

But... the question was one or the other... so have to go with cold and cover up. smile
Lurker
0 likes
I will say hot and sweaty. I am a summer baby!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Tough choice. I'd rather have a nice balance of both. Not so much a cop out answer but.. for something like having the weather of spring and fall without dealing with some of the worst of summer and winter (has dropped down to -40c where I live and got as high as 36c a few times). Though if I were to choose one, I'd go with hot and sweaty.
Lurker
0 likes
Hot and sweaty! I love that completely baked, unable to move feeling from the intense heat.

The heat makes me happy, the cold makes me absolutely bleedin' miserable.
Lurker
0 likes
Seeing as I live in NOLA hot and sweaty is what you get