Does it happen to you?

last reply
39 replies
4.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I was a little early getting to the first class I teach, when I saw this fairly tall guy take his seat and just as he sat he got back up real quick, moved around a little then sat back down.

For some crazy reason I thought, I wonder if he sat on his balls. Of course, I couldn't ask him.

The way them things hang down like that, I figure it has to happen once in a while.

Does it? Do you guys sometimes sit on your balls? That must hurt like hell if you do.
Clumeleon
0 likes
I can't recall ever sitting ON them but sometimes when you sit down they find themselves in an uncomfortable position, like wedges in your groin or bunched up near your penis to give you an awkward bulge. I bet this guy never even thought about what he was doing; it becomes such a natural thing for guys.

It's a hard life for men...
Lurker
0 likes
It's happened on more than one occasion. Not a good feeling at all. Herb and Erb didn't appreciate it..........
Lurker
0 likes
Ha,
yeah its happened from time to time, depending on what type of underwear or pants.
And yeah its a sometimes quick move to re adjust.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes we CAN get self-inflicted-ball-trauma.....

(What's worse is when you catch the tip of your cock in your zipper.... Catching it is painful enough... The knowledge that you'll have to UN-ZIP to free it utterly hellish.....)

You guys talk about periods and childbirth and stuff, but... We suffer too, you know... WE SUFFER TOO!!!!

xx SF
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by stephanie

Yes we CAN get self-inflicted-ball-trauma.....

(What's worse is when you catch the tip of your cock in your zipper.... Catching it is painful enough... The knowledge that you'll have to UN-ZIP to free it utterly hellish.....)

You guys talk about periods and childbirth and stuff, but... We suffer too, you know... WE SUFFER TOO!!!!

xx SF

reminds me of the time i owned a pair of insanely tight leather pants... with a zipper. had to be really careful, seeing as i wore them without undies, when zipping them up. penises aren't the only things that get caught, you know!

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It's happened to me, not very pleasant.

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Lurker
0 likes
Never sat on them but have experienced them being bunched up. Just a slight adjustment to how I'm sitting takes care of the problem.
Lurker
0 likes
See? It's not that easy being a guy. LOL
My most public adjustment usually occurs in traffic when I'm on my motorcycle. Sometimes after riding a while you come to a stoplight, and have to stand and shift ... not gears.
So, if you see me out there, just honk and wave.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It hasn't happened to me, at least not completely. I have been uncomfortable and needed to adjust.

But there was an episode of the erstwhile british TV show called Black Books where Manny had had way too much coffee and in a couple of instances where he would sit down on a wooden chair quickly and then groan. The first time, Bernard asked him, "What's wrong?" and Manny paused and then replied, "Sat on meeself."

You probably had to be there.
My novel, The Society, is available now in the Kindle Store: http://www.amazon.com/The-Society-ebook/dp/B00BPF9U2I
Classified
0 likes
Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes if you sit it can be uncomfortable and you just need to stand and.... Re adjust them discreetly... But for example if you just get out of the shower and all your muscles are more relaxed including you're scrotum and "they" hang lower down then you CAN sit on them if your unlucky enough, I've done it twice in my life, and yes, It hurts......
Lurker
0 likes
Balls are internally self lubricated...they slide around pretty freely so, it's hard to actually sit on them and squash them. They tend to get bumped and slide to safety before a full blown mashing. That hurts and requires a readjustment. The real pain comes from the unwanted nutsack pinch that comes when a small fold of scrotum gets pinched and pulled. I would equate it to getting poked in the eye as it warrants immediate attention and the pain subsides pretty quickly. The nutsack assault is not as painful as the ball squash but, it's much more common. Hope this helps those of you with testicle envy.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Oh yeah baby. Only once was enough for me to stop wearing boxers.
"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Have had mine drop out of the leg opening before and it was more uncomfortable when I stood up.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Tex66
Hope this helps those of you with testicle envy.

Lush is quite the educational site. lol I assure you, I have never and will never have testicle envy!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
You don't sit on them but you squash them awkwardly and so have to reposition yourself cause it can be uncomfortable
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It depends on a bunch of things but yes, I did sit on them once after I switched to boxers, yes it was painful and I've changed how I go about sitting down, bit slower, give everything more time to get where it needs to be, and less force if they don't.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by SweetElle

Lush is quite the educational site. lol I assure you, I have never and will never have testicle envy!

I was all set to chime in with a snide joke about female bodily functions... But honestly, if I had a vagina instead of what I do have, I'm sure I'd never stop playing with it. smile

So I guess I am a little envious the other way. :)
My novel, The Society, is available now in the Kindle Store: http://www.amazon.com/The-Society-ebook/dp/B00BPF9U2I
Lurker
0 likes
Don't think I've sat on them, but definetely sat down and found them squeezed somehow in a very uncomfy position.

It's an evolutionary mistake along with a couple of others we have. Most animals has the ballsack fimrly protected inside their body, but we humans HAD to do it else. Fucking pain...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
like others said... nope, never actually sat on them, but occasionally they do get caught in places they shouldn't and it hurts
Site administrator
0 likes
Mine still havent dropped so no its not an issue for me .. the doctor says for some men, 52 here, its a late development ..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by amber
I was a little early getting to the first class I teach, when I saw this fairly tall guy take his seat and just as he sat he got back up real quick, moved around a little then sat back down.

For some crazy reason I thought, I wonder if he sat on his balls. Of course, I couldn't ask him.

The way them things hang down like that, I figure it has to happen once in a while.

Does it? Do you guys sometimes sit on your balls? That must hurt like hell if you do.

no, never sat on mine nor have I heard anyone say that they sat on theirs.. sometimes they do go in (especially if its cold) and that will become uncumfy
“When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us.”
― Helen Keller
Lurker
0 likes
Yes I have. Mostly when getting into the truck.... the stepping into it and sliding into the seat.... yeah.... sat on the boys more than once. LOL
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes I have. I usually try to adjust before I sit to make sure it doesn't happen but sometimes I forget and then soon remember.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dementorkissed

sometimes they do go in (especially if its cold) and that will become uncumfy

I don't believe I'm telling this but this happens to me, not just when it's cold and only one of them. One minute it's there then wtf gone like a rabbit down a hole, go figure. Few minute later and back it pops. Wierd eh!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
This thread is very amusing but have never had that problem. I guess it all depends on the type of underwear you wear. Readjustment of balls and dick is an entirely different story!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have NEVER sat on them.

Whomever designed guys at least got that much right.
{allba115-feed-5eed-facedeadbeef}
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by amber
Do you guys sometimes sit on your balls? That must hurt like hell if you do.

I've never sat on them. Mine aren't as low-hanging as a lot of them are. However, I have, at times, had a painful sit-down for other reasons. I'm not sure how it happens, but it's like they get tangled on themselves (which I'm told cannot happen), and when I sit they try to get untangled and get smashed in the process. Yes, it's a bit painful when that happens.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Willy6941

I've never sat on them. Mine aren't as low-hanging as a lot of them are. However, I have, at times, had a painful sit-down for other reasons. I'm not sure how it happens, but it's like they get tangled on themselves (which I'm told cannot happen), and when I sit they try to get untangled and get smashed in the process. Yes, it's a bit painful when that happens.

Yeah it's how the fuck did they get there?