Urges I don't want to have...

last reply
7 replies
2.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
First off, hello lush. I have been a member for a while now and love the site and the community. This is also my first official post on the site.

So basically, I am currently dating the love of my life, and we are both sophomores in college. We have a fantastic relationship and love each other dearly. But for about the last month or so I have had sexual urges for ONLY one other women. This other women was a girl that was one of my best friends in high school, and we also had a physical relationship for a few months ( this included sex ). These urges are purely sexual, and I know that she also has these same sexual feelings towards me. Now, let me this straight now, I have absolutely no intention of cheating on my girlfriend as what we have together means to much. All I want is for these feelings to go away so I can continue on with my life with my girlfriend, but I can't seem to think of anything or found anything that will help. So, I guess I am just seeking advice from the lush community and hoping someone can help. ):

P.S. My girlfriend and I have a healthy sex life if that means anything in relation to this.
Lurker
0 likes
You have solved your own problem, you say " I have absolutely no intention of cheating on my girlfriend". Therefore, why keep thinking about the other girl, and how do you know this other girl still has the same sexual feelings towards you? Are you talking to her about this? If you are, the problem is not going to go away if you are discussing this with her. Sounds like a load of BS to me..
0 likes
I agree with Trinket (sadly, LOL)

I guess my question would be is do you have any contact with your ex still? If so cut it off immediately. You don't need to be chatting with an ex if you are perfectly happy with your current girlfriend. Please don't even try to tell me that "we had a connection" or "we're just friends". That's BS to me.

If you do love your girlfriend, stop talking to your ex. Period.
The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

[URL=http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-night-that-changed-my-life-1.aspx][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WPPsy.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Troublemaker
0 likes
No offense Sean but if you are ONLY having sexual urges for the ex you may want to ask yourself how you truly feel about the current girlfriend. Fantasizing and urges are perfectly normal but sounds like something is unresolved. If you are convinced your current is the one...see above posts
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
After having re read my post and your guys' responses I realize that I was just not really looking at the situation completely, and you guys are exactly right. So for all intensive purposed, I plan on doing exactly what you guys advise.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
So, what happened? What did you choose to do Sean?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i am going to be blunt

you WANT this girl...and if you were not dating your gf you so would go for it

you are what 20 something??are u ready to get married??is your gf the one....can u imagine only having sex with her for the rest of your life??

if so...stop it..stop thinking about this girl..everytime u do pinch yourself REALLY hard

but if you answered no to any of my questions...u have some hard thinking ..to do

but dont cheat on your gf...ok

dont...and constantly dreaming about this girl is cheating in a passive..way..ok
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Great advice posted here - can't think of anything more to add. Good luck!