Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How do you like to be contacted here on Lush?

last reply
32 replies
3.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ladies,
We have a number of options to contact other memebers here on Lush.. Comment on your page, Poke, Chat Request, EMail...which is your favorite and which is your least favorite... and why?

Do you wait for someone to contact you or you like to innitiate the contact?
“When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us.”
― Helen Keller
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
since the questions was HOW, personally, i prefer a PM - that said, the how part of it is very important. if you're contacting me for the first time, please don't start it out with pictures of your cock, links to pictures of your cock, or really, any pix at all - also, don't say anything to me you wouldn't say to a girl you just met at a dinner party - i don't want to be hit on or called a honey, babe, or slut - be respectful - also, don't send me text speak messages - send an actual letter. sometimes it pays to read a persons bio so you have an idea what interests them and feed off of that - a shared love of a movie, a book, a sport, a hobby, that kind of thing - if you treat me like a person, not a sex object, you're more likely to get a reply smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sprite
since the questions was HOW, personally, i prefer a PM - that said, the how part of it is very important. if you're contacting me for the first time, please don't start it out with pictures of your cock, links to pictures of your cock, or really, any pix at all - also, don't say anything to me you wouldn't say to a girl you just met at a dinner party - i don't want to be hit on or called a honey, babe, or slut - be respectful - also, don't send me text speak messages - send an actual letter. sometimes it pays to read a persons bio so you have an idea what interests them and feed off of that - a shared love of a movie, a book, a sport, a hobby, that kind of thing - if you treat me like a person, not a sex object, you're more likely to get a reply smile

What She Said!!!
Clever Gem
0 likes
telepathically, or at the pub .
Lurker
0 likes
I dont really care so much as what you use, as long as it is with respect.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by campbellsnaughtywife
I dont really care so much as what you use, as long as it is with respect.

What she said ^^^^^^^^^^^^
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dudealicious

You mean you didn't like the cock pic I sent you to introduce myself?

now that would really be showing respect wouldnt it L0(javascript:insertsmiley(' ','/forum/images/emoticons/cussing.gif')
“When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us.”
― Helen Keller
CurlyFries
0 likes
Quote by Dementorkissed

now that would really be showing respect wouldnt it '

I'm pretty sure Dude was being facetious. And, if not, why the hell didn't I get an introductory cock pic, Dude????
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by CurlyGirly

I'm pretty sure Dude was being facetious. And, if not, why the hell didn't I get an introductory cock picture, Dude????

please not that i was being sarcasting as well :-) that is the worst way to say hi to someone..
― Helen Keller
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
good one :-)
― Helen Keller
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Dudealicious

Ok I am a little nervous about posting it here. But since you asked....

That's not the one you showed me dude.. ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Send me a message be respectful. If Im able to open up a chat box to you I will, don't be offended if I don't. Speak in proper sentences that makes understanding alot easier if in doubt I will ask for clarification. Have a great day people smile
Unicorn Wrangler
0 likes
Well... I've like the e-mails as it allows people to introduce themselves. I don't always chat as it becomes a bit time consuming. I do the on line chats with those on my friends list. The pokes are fun... and sometimes they start a conversation. I love comments on my stories & my profile page. If a guy has a picture of his cock on his page... that's his choice... don't assume that any of the pics on my page are really me... because none are. If at some point I feel comfortable enough... I might share my pic... but it won't be a nude.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Dementorkissed, I liked the way you did your request, it was way more original then most of them smile

I like a little introduction and why a person wants to be friends.
Just a few sentences can be enough, the rest I will read in your profiles.

FILL OUT YOUR PROFILES and have an avatar!

I get so many requests with nothing in there AND empty profiles, don't understand that, why should I get interested by...uhm.nothing??
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Naughty_Nurse
Dementorkissed, I liked the way you did your request, it was way more original then most of them smile

I like a little introduction and why a person wants to be friends.
Just a few sentences can be enough, the rest I will read in your profiles.

FILL OUT YOUR PROFILES and have an avatar!

I get so many requests with nothing in there AND empty profiles, don't understand that, why should I get interested by...uhm.nothing??

Thank You... I learn and learn fast.. have to!!! lol
― Helen Keller
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I prefer emails as they will still be there when I am not.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
I prefer PMs. Once I get to know someone then blackboxes are cool as well (although occasionally I end up missing them).
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I prefer chat rooms as it is more open and Sir doesn't tend to allow me to talk to people neither of us know through PMs.
Teased and Tormented -My very first story and competition entry is now up!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by crazydiamond
telepathically, or at the pub .

did the telepathically work??? i have been trying it since you wrote this message.. :-)
― Helen Keller
Clever Gem
0 likes
Quote by Dementorkissed

did the telepathically work??? i have been trying it since you wrote this message.. :-)

Hell no, it was the busy xmas week. I had my tin foil hat on all week to avoid the distractions.
Lurker
0 likes
messages...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by NymphWriter
Well... I've like the e-mails as it allows people to introduce themselves. I don't always chat as it becomes a bit time consuming. I do the on line chats with those on my friends list. The pokes are fun... and sometimes they start a conversation. I love comments on my stories & my profile page. If a guy has a picture of his cock on his page... that's his choice... don't assume that any of the pics on my page are really me... because none are. If at some point I feel comfortable enough... I might share my pic... but it won't be a nude.

I agree completely.... I prefer private messages. And if you send a request, let's have conversation first... I don't understand being ” friends” just for the sake of numbers... I prefer interaction.
"I'd much rather be a woman than a man. Women can cry, they can wear cute clothes, and they are the first to be rescued off of sinking ships."
— Gilda Radner
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A PM is a good start...On a good day you might try to chat me up, MAYBE!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703

What She Said!!!

Sprite you could not have said it better. I agree completely. I would only add guys if you are going to send women, not young girls, am unsolicited picture of your cock, you will very likely be deleted.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sprite

HAY, BABE! U R HOT!!! SHOW US UR TITS!

um...........how's that, Miss Sprite? Did I do good? Huh?
"There's only three tempos: slow, medium and fast. When you get between in the cracks, ain't nuthin' happenin'." Ben Webster
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
if it is a lovely woman.......as soon as possible please
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like PMs & friend requests that say something about my profile or stories I've written. To get a response you'll need to have something on your profile that gives me a clue about you.