Female Self Read Audio Stories?

last reply
14 replies
2.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Hi, are there any audio stories by females that are read by the author?

Thanks x
Lurker
0 likes
I can think of three, off the top of my head: Mazza, Shylass and Lauralee_sugah, all of whom have lovely, sexy voices. There are many more, I'm sure, but those are the ones forthright in my brain.
Mazztastic
0 likes
Quote by Revilo
Hi, are there any audio stories by females that are read by the author?

Thanks x

Most of my stories now have audios - love to hear what you think of them! (be warned though, some of them are quite long! I've had lovely feedback about them. As far as I am aware, people like to download them to their phones and stuff and listen to them when it suits, like on long journeys and stuff)

Wildcat has a couple (she has a very sexy voice)

Curlygirly has one (and the two of us are presently trying to figure out a way of recording an audio between us, for a story which we wrote together:Curlygirly and Mazza's BIG Sandwich - Part 1: Getting Ready )

Saga has some, she reads her poetry beautifully, really brings it to life!

Moon has quite a few audios of her poems and she has the most divine husky voice!

Lauralee_Sugah has a fair few and she is like... Rrrrrrr - her poem, I love your cock is AMAZING!!

ShyLass also has lots of audios - her voices and reading are quite something and sure to raise more than a smile!! You won't know whether to be happy or horny! (hint: you'll be BOTH!)

Those are just the ladies I could think of, from the top of my head, sorry if I missed anyone out...

Will you let us know how you get on?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well MAZZA, you've certainly named off several folk that I've heard. Out of the seven listed above in your posting (includes you, of course), There are only a couple that I have NOT heard something from. I must get busy and catch up on my audio listening pleasure. "masturbation (material) for the ears"...lol!!

Rick
CurlyFries
0 likes
Quote by Mazza

Most of my stories now have audios - love to hear what you think of them! (be warned though, some of them are quite long! I've had lovely feedback about them. As far as I am aware, people like to download them to their phones and stuff and listen to them when it suits, like on long journeys and stuff)

Wildcat has a couple (she has a very sexy voice)

Curlygirly has one (and the two of us are presently trying to figure out a way of recording an audio between us, for a story which we wrote together:Curlygirly and Mazza's BIG Sandwich - Part 1: Getting Ready )

Saga has some, she reads her poetry beautifully, really brings it to life!

Moon has quite a few audios of her poems and she has the most divine husky voice!

Lauralee_Sugah has a fair few and she is like... Rrrrrrr - her poem, I love your cock is AMAZING!!

ShyLass also has lots of audios - her voices and reading are quite something and sure to raise more than a smile!! You won't know whether to be happy or horny! (hint: you'll be BOTH!)

Those are just the ladies I could think of, from the top of my head, sorry if I missed anyone out...

Will you let us know how you get on?

We really do need to get this done. I thought Gurlyboy was going to be our tech support on this? I can read my parts in audacity, but haven't a clue after that.

OP: A few of my pervy male friends also seem to immensely enjoy the voice of SensualSharon, so you might want to give her a listen as well.
Mazztastic
0 likes
Quote by CurlyGirly

We really do need to get this done. I thought Gurlyboy was going to be our tech support on this? I can read my parts in audacity, but haven't a clue after that.

OP: A few of my pervy male friends also seem to immensely enjoy the voice of SensualSharon, so you might want to give her a listen as well.

You know, CG, I heard there was a market for tickets to watch us record this... Just saying that we could turn this to our advantage and possibly sell off some of that used panty mountain we've been accruing??

"Roll up, roll up, get yer used panties here!!!
Take a whiff, choose your colour!
We got thongs, tangas, briefs, boyshorts, bloomers (they're CG's), bellywarmers, g-strings, high-legs, white ones, black ones, cotton ones, satin too...
Anything you want, we got the lot!
Get them while they're hot, they're loveleeeeeee..."

Oh god, sorry

CurlyFries
0 likes
Quote by Mazza

You know, CG, I heard there was a market for tickets to watch us record this... Just saying that we could turn this to our advantage and possibly sell off some of that used panty mountain we've been accruing??

"Roll up, roll up, get yer used panties here!!!
Take a whiff, choose your colour!
We got thongs, tangas, briefs, boyshorts, bloomers (they're CG's), bellywarmers, g-strings, high-legs, white ones, black ones, cotton ones, satin too...
Anything you want, we got the lot!
Get them while they're hot, they're loveleeeeeee..."

Oh god, sorry

Good lord, Woman!! It's only Thursday. How many J&D's have you had this evening????
Mazztastic
0 likes
Quote by CurlyGirly

Good lord, Woman!! It's only Thursday. How many J&D's have you had this evening????

Ha, 2! I have had 2 JDs and coke (yes they were large but you know I was thinking about Monty Python as I typed... )

Bwahahaha, it's right at the beginning of the clip - I was typing in that accent...
The Right Rev of Lush
0 likes
Something tells me Mazza's cold med's are kicking in.

BTW, many of the audio stories not recorded by the authors here at Lush are by a very good female reader. She did my 'From Becky:..." story (see sig line) which has a female narrator, thereby pushing the hotness level to new heights.

RUMPLATIONS: AwesomeHonky Tonk and Cyber Bar
Home of the Lush "IN" crowd: indecent, intoxicated, and insolvent
a place to gossip, share news, talk sports, pimp a story, piss & moan, or just grab a drink. Check it out.

Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of, but do it in private and wash your hands afterwords. -- ROBERT HEINLEIN
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
LauraLee_sugah and Saga sound well-sexy.
Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Sergeant Turnip
0 likes
Quote by Shylass
LauraLee_sugah and Saga sound well-sexy.

Shylass voice recordings are amazing, her voice is super sexy!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
What can i say ? Mazza's Scottish accent is just too much.

“Everything in the world is about sex except sex. Sex is about power.”
― Oscar Wilde
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Saga

Shylass voice recordings are amazing, her voice is super sexy!!

I second that, her voice is beautiful.