6.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
What was it? (and I don't take finger as a thing) smile
Lurker
0 likes
But if a finger was the first thing inserted into a pussy for masturbation, how can that not count, or are you talking about inanimate objects... like baseball bats, soda cans, snooker balls and such? ;)
Classified
0 likes
Quote by Trinket
But if a finger was the first thing inserted into a pussy for masturbation, how can that not count, or are you talking about inanimate objects... like baseball bats, soda cans, snooker balls and such? ;)

The plural!
Makes the eyes water!
Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Frank

The plural!
Makes the eyes water!

..................................... It DID! JK
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by FilipHalta
What was it? (and I don't take finger as a thing) smile

Well Too Damn Bad...................My Fingers!! HAHA

Quote by Trinket

Baseball Bats And Soda Cans Came Way Later, LOL. BTW, What The Fuck Is A Snooker Ball,?
Lurker
0 likes
my first was a carrot, then i moved up the vegetable chain before i found out my hairbrush worked great and didn't wilt, lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A cucumbersmile.

Art can never exist without naked beauty displayed.
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
A vibrator.

I'm also wondering what a snooker ball is? o.o
Lurker
0 likes
sorry...mine was fingers first too. the first "thing" I tried was a hairbrush. The handle of the brush silly.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Left hand, index and middle finger, but item-wise, brush handle
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A banana
Classified
0 likes
Quote by ginger86
my first was a carrot, then i moved up the vegetable chain before i found out my hairbrush worked great and didn't wilt, lol

How long did you have them up there?

Walt Disney
Classified
0 likes
Quote by Sazza
A banana

Walt Disney
Classified
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703

Baseball Bats And Soda Cans Came Way Later, LOL. BTW, What The Fuck Is A Snooker Ball,?

Now ask how many of the pack!

Walt Disney
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Frank

Now ask how many of the pack!

Thanks. I figured it was something pool. Im sure I could get one up in there for sure, LOL!!
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
a christmas tree!

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Finger/s, object=candle
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sprite
a christmas tree!

Sprite, Honey, you're a TRIP! LOL
"There's only three tempos: slow, medium and fast. When you get between in the cracks, ain't nuthin' happenin'." Ben Webster
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Dare I say it.... It was a "tail" of a stuffed cat... and a hairbrush... Not together but they were closely linked... LOL
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by DirtyMartini
I just happened to notice this thread, and it reminded me of this picture for some reason or another...

I knew I had done it wrong lol .... but just for the record its fingers first and yes like so many before that glorious hairbrush handle ... happy memories
Nerdzilla
0 likes
I thought a popsicle would be nice once: melting it while getting one off as my guy was tasting both treats.
Hindsight: Woo! Not sexy! Yow!
Classified
0 likes
Quote by DirtyMartini
I just happened to notice this thread, and it reminded me of this picture for some reason or another...

Would that be on vibrate?

Walt Disney
Orgasm Aficionado
0 likes
A candle which I made at school smile We went to a local museum / mill where we made loads of cool stuff, including paper but the candles... WOW!! I think the woman doing it KNEW what we were going to do with them. They couldn't have been better designed for the job: six inches long, perfect girth, with a flared base so it was impossible to push it in too far... and it had a spiral pattern on it which felt glorious. The best thing was I used to keep mine on the bedside table in full view... There were thirty girls in that class and I can't imagine any of them ever 'wasted' her candle by actually lighting it ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hahaha that must have been great!

I started with my fingers, then tried out a candle. Also tried out a deodorant but that was quite painful hahaha

Quote by AbigailThornton
A candle which I made at school smile We went to a local museum / mill where we made loads of cool stuff, including paper but the candles... WOW!! I think the woman doing it KNEW what we were going to do with them. They couldn't have been better designed for the job: six inches long, perfect girth, with a flared base so it was impossible to push it in too far... and it had a spiral pattern on it which felt glorious. The best thing was I used to keep mine on the bedside table in full view... There were thirty girls in that class and I can't imagine any of them ever 'wasted' her candle by actually lighting it ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Lol my hairbrush handle.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
fingers or hair brush handle though (I think)