Would you ever?

last reply
18 replies
3.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Would you ever fuck a guy with a strap on? And if so how big would you be?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
been there, done that, bout 6 inches long and 4 inches width. It was boring, he didn't like it, plus it stank.
Everything happens for a reason. Live for the moment and have no regrets.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't know... THis is probably going to sound wrong on many levels.. But i want my man to be the man... I don't think it is for me.. THere are times when the thought intrigues me.. But at the end of the day, I want my man to want to fuck me, not get fucked.
"I'd much rather be a woman than a man. Women can cry, they can wear cute clothes, and they are the first to be rescued off of sinking ships."
— Gilda Radner
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by anonymous1526
been there, done that, bout 6 inches long and 4 inches width. It was boring, he didn't like it, plus it stank.

If it was 4 inches WIDE, I've no doubt he didn't like it! I'm hoping you meant a circumference of 4 inches?
Lurker
0 likes
nope would do my gf though
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Personally, I don't see that as sexy ... so no.
"If you knew what you were doing you would probably be bored."
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It's good to hear a "nope" as an answer from women... it gives me hope on the real relationships between men and women ... the equality between men and women with a real awareness of the gender and a deep respect for each potential...
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
No, i'd have more fun fucking my roommate with a strap on then I would with a guy.
Lurker
0 likes
Not a turn on at all!! So big no for me!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If the guy really wanted me to then sure, but as much as I joke about it with a certain Lush friend, I really have no great desire to do it.
Lurker
0 likes
if the guy wanted to try maybe but no i don't have a desire or need too do that
Lurker
0 likes
No and it's not something on my wish list either
Lurker
0 likes
Doesn't appeal to me at all.
Orgasm Aficionado
0 likes
I've written about it but never actually done the strap-on thing for real. Vibrators, yes but not harnessed to me.

I know girls who have and they've enjoyed it.
Lurker
0 likes
No. Someone will have to explain to me why that would be enjoyable. Does it strike your pussy as u thrust and make your clit feel good???
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No. Never. It is not for me.