26.2k views
0 watchers
4 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
accomplished and had some near disasters whilst at it lol but always fun smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes but here's 2 pointers (and yes they seem obvious lol)
*don't do it when tipsy*
*make sure there's a bath mat*
~*~*~* Only the one that hurts you can make you feel better ~*~*~*
~*~*~* Only the one that inflicts pain can take it away~*~*~*

Check out my latest story: Drawn to Addy - Part 2
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oh my yes quite a few times, always enjoyable. You get clean and dirty at the same time.... Genius!
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
LOVE love love shower sex...or car sex...or kitchen table sex...or dressing room sex...or morning sex...oh who am I kidding? I love sex PERIOD!
Lurker
0 likes
Oh yes. been well and truely fucked to the point of passing out, thrown in a cold shower to get woken back up, and fucked in the shower. I think I woke up still in the shower.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oh yeah! Quite a few times! Love it!
Dont hate me coz im beautiful ,hate me coz your partner thinks i am!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It's one of my favorite ways to spend a Saturday morning! There's something so erotic about the feel of warm water cascading down my body while I'm being fucked, sucking my husband's cock, or licking a friend's pussy!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ummm yes, I love it
Lurker
0 likes
its amazing
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Yes, many times. But you do have to be careful not to slip and seriously hurt yourself or your partner. It works much better in a stall shower than in a combination shower/bath tub as the floor is usually much more slip resistant. But it can be a really hot experience, getting fucked with warm water raining down on you!!!!
Lurker
0 likes
Yes, always open to trying new things or whatever pleases my partner
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
I can't imagine any sexually active person not having experienced shower sex before.

It's great - especially with the right partner. Doing it in a slippery'ish tub though can sometimes make it more awkward than sexy, so as Nikki said, stall showers, especially the spacious ones in hotels are ideal.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
i had sex with a shower once but afterwards, it never wrote, never called... since then i've been kind of gun-shy about dating showers...

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I slipped and fell on the shampoo bottle once; does that count?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by youngmommy
I slipped and fell on the shampoo bottle once; does that count?

were you making out with someone at that time?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I agree with Dancing Doll, Me and Sir do everyday...giggle or more when we are in hotels...they have the perfect showers for sex. and well nevermind we do it everytime we shower....dang we are a clean couple lol smile
my newest :)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like sex in the shower. The more the merrier. Do it whenever possible. My lover and I invite her girlfriends to join us often. Some good clean fun. lol
Lurker
0 likes
Shower sex is a real turn on for me...just hang on and let the orgasm take me away!
Lurker
0 likes
Yes, in fact we have these wonderful suction cup wrist restraints that hold quiet very to the wall...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No. I would like to try it one day.

www.szadvntures.com

Latest story:

• TBD

• Bump in the Night-Microfiction

• Smoke Break-Interracial

Lurker
0 likes
Yes. If you have a nice roomy shower like our old place it's fun...

I miss that shower. It was on the second story. It had a window. It was big enough for two people to comfortably get it on. Oh well. Something had to be less awesome about the new place.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yes i have.
in the middle of building a new bathroom with a bigger shower
Lurker
0 likes
Yes I have, It was amazing. Clean and dirty all at the same time!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Oh heavens yes......who hasn't?
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
ergh, hated it!! gave him a bj and the water went completely in my eyes resulting in me trying to find a towel with closed eyes and panicking lol!! x
Everything happens for a reason. Live for the moment and have no regrets.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Love it! We re-designed the bathroom in our house to accommodate a good shower for this very reason! xxx
Sergeant Turnip
0 likes
Yes, lots of times.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I know it's Ask the Gals, but yes I've done shower sex. And I highly recommend it!

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates