Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Erotic and racial humiliation Options · View
Posted: Thursday, January 03, 2013 4:51:43 AM

I have an idea for a story which involves a young Indian man dating a white Australian girl. The young Indian man in question has a rather small penis and as a result, begins to be teased about it by his girlfriend. Instead of getting upset, her boyfriend find this to be a huge erotic thrill and encourages his continued humiliation at her hands. In the course of such teasing, the Australian girl brings up the popular belief that Indian men have the smallest penises on average and uses it as additional material to stimulate him. Eventually, she begins to use racial slurs to arouse him even further while completely feminizing him and taking on other lovers with his permission. Since I myself am of Indian descent, would it be safe to assume that the majority of readers here would not find this story suggestion to be racially offensive? Thanks for reading this.
clum
Posted: Thursday, January 03, 2013 5:00:58 AM

I'm pretty sure that shit is not going to fly. Racial slurs are never acceptable here on Lush (someone correct me if I'm wrong), even if they are against "your own people". Just because you're okay with it, doesn't mean other people will be.

Every day is a school day.
Posted: Thursday, January 03, 2013 6:06:26 AM

clum wrote:
I'm pretty sure that shit is not going to fly. Racial slurs are never acceptable here on Lush (someone correct me if I'm wrong), even if they are against "your own people". Just because you're okay with it, doesn't mean other people will be.

Quite right, no slurs allowed, no matter who's flinging them.
Dancing_Doll
Posted: Thursday, January 03, 2013 6:24:57 AM

I think the cuck/humiliation thing about having a small penis that can't satisfy the girl is fine. That kind of thing is pretty standard within that particular genre of fetish play. I just think the emphasis on race has to be left out or not overtly focused on or called out. So... basically focus on the small dick humiliation and feminization but leave out the racial slurs and references.

nicola
Posted: Thursday, January 03, 2013 1:57:28 PM

Racial stereotyping is not cool at all. End of story.
Posted: Saturday, January 05, 2013 12:15:42 AM

Wow, it appears that I may have offended quite a few of the posters here. I'm extremely sorry if I touched on a topic that was considered off limits. It's just that the erotic use of racial stereotypes seems espeically rampant on some of the erotic fiction sites that I visited so I assumed that it was more or less standard practice among most writers of erotica. With that said though, would it be possible for me to play up the interracial factor in a manner that is not exactly racially offensive? For example, would it be fine if the white Aussie girl in my story were to get her Indian boyfriend to wear saris ? Thanks once again.
WellMadeMale
Posted: Saturday, January 05, 2013 1:54:13 AM

brown_boy wrote:
Wow, it appears that I may have offended quite a few of the posters here. I'm extremely sorry if I touched on a topic that was considered off limits. It's just that the erotic use of racial stereotypes seems espeically rampant on some of the erotic fiction sites that I visited so I assumed that it was more or less standard practice among most writers of erotica. With that said though, would it be possible for me to play up the interracial factor in a manner that is not exactly racially offensive? For example, would it be fine if the white Aussie girl in my story were to get her Indian boyfriend to wear saris ? Thanks once again.

You haven't offended me yet. evil5

If you feel you require any editing assistance though - forward it to me via private email.

Sounds like a humor piece to me. We'll get you published somewhere (but not at Lush). evil4

If ya can't beat 'em... pay someone to do it for you.
Posted: Saturday, January 05, 2013 2:17:20 AM

Well, yeah, that is the whole idea actually. The whole idea was to write a story filled with politically incorrect slapstick humour that would make people laugh, especially since I assumed that funny Indian male stereotypes were especially popular in America as well as Australia. I'm afraid that I may have given psoters here the wrong impression. Is there any way that I can stress the humour to make readers understand that my story is not intended to incite hate?

. Embarassed

Also, thanks a lot for offering to edit my story. I do appreciate that greatly and I'll be sure to send you a message when I've written up my first chapter
WellMadeMale
Posted: Saturday, January 05, 2013 2:23:57 AM

brown_boy wrote:
Well, yeah, that is the whole idea actually. The whole idea was to write a story filled with politically incorrect slapstick humour that would make people laugh, especially since I assumed that funny Indian male stereotypes were especially popular in America as well as Australia. I'm afraid that I may have given psoters here the wrong impression. Is there any way that I can stress the humour to make readers understand that my story is not intended to incite hate?

. Embarassed

Also, thanks a lot for offering to edit my story. I do appreciate that greatly and I'll be sure to send you a message when I've written up my first chapter

Oh I know exactly where to post such. You'll be lionized as a great artist...provided you can bring the humor to the forefront. You must be prepared for an uproarious reception though.

Not everyone is going to lick your ass and tell you it's a masterpiece.

But I will read it and correct spellings, etc. And probably save it to my own hard drive of WOW. Right next to the story of Bigfoot swiping the MILF away from her son's protection story - from 2010.

Another classic which cannot be published at Lush.

If ya can't beat 'em... pay someone to do it for you.
Posted: Saturday, January 05, 2013 7:03:26 AM

Lol. In other words, my story will never make it to the light of day. Come on, it surely can't be that offensive.
Posted: Saturday, January 05, 2013 7:14:06 AM

You can have humor and a bit of humiliation without the racial stereotyping in a negative way.
Having her making him dress in a sari is fine, but comments about Indians in general having small male parts is not acceptable. Commenting on the fact that the main character has small parts is acceptable.
As long as you leave out the racial slurs or stereotyping, it should be fine.
Posted: Saturday, January 05, 2013 8:12:42 AM

Thanks for clearing that up. Much appreciated. What about positive stereotypes though? For example, in my story, her boyfriend cooks for her delicious curries on a regular basis. Would that be acceptable? Once again, thanks.
Posted: Saturday, January 05, 2013 8:20:26 AM

Postives are fine, as long as they're not being compared to other races/nationalities, showing the others in a negative light.