Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

which male/female athletes would you love to have a sexual fling or share an intense sexual encounte

last reply
190 replies
28.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Personally, I swoon over a man (or woman) who is athletically gifted and easy on the eyes. For guys, I have to confess I have had my share of sexual fantasies with Michael Phelps, Andy Roddick, Tom Brady and Jason Taylor. As for sexy female athletes, I would love to "turn" Natalie Gulbis, Alex Morgan, Caroline Wozniacki, Kirra Korpi, and Sara Galimberti. I'm sure I could think of others among both male and female athletes, but the athletes I named are on the very top of the list.
Lurker
0 likes
Jessica Ennis
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
It's been my experience that athletes can make really exceptional sexual partners, especially in sports that require a strong degree of physicality.

There's too many guys to mention but I do have a total girl-crush on Ronda Rousey.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, I wholeheartedly agree with you about athletes and the physical stamina or strength they have acquired through cardio and weight training. I only listed those athletes on the top of my list, and thanks for sharing yours with us dear!!
Lurker
0 likes
Maria. She a former wwe diva. And Becky Hamon. Plays for wnba. The New York liberty
Lurker
0 likes
Shawn Johnson
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hope Solo from the US womens soccer team, the goalie.. Mmmmmmm and then Alex Morgan from the team... or maybe a 3 some would be so much fun !!! ha
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Either Antonija Misura, Croatian Basketball

or

Michael Phelps

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Valerie: There are so many, a couple of race car drivers, golfers, swimmers. Difficult to pick just one, I am hot for quite a few.
Among them
Candace Parker
Jordan Larson
Lolo Jones
Cheyenne Cordes
Meghan Hardin
Amber and Angela Cope
Danica Patrik

But I thing the number 1 on my list would be Blair O'Neal ... so sexy
Lurker
0 likes
Maria Sharapova or Shawn Johnson
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well I love tennis so I wouldn't be averse to a threesome with Anna Kournikova and Enrique Iglesias. That would knock an athlete and an entertainer off the sexual bucket list in one night hehe. Plus they're both eye candy and seem pretty cool.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Victoria Pendleton
Lurker
0 likes
Misty May and Karri Walsh

Post Edit: Damn just realized this was "ask the gals" Sorry to step on your toes ladies.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ask the Gals... but I'm playing anyway.

Misty May-Treanor just does it for me.

And so does Amanda Beard.

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Lurker
0 likes
kevin pearce (oh so cute!)

michael phelps

Cheeky Chick
0 likes
I don't have anyone in mind, but do love the bodies of those who play Volleyball..
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
The hottest, sexiest, bitch ever---Jillian Michaels! Have your ever seen when she sits on a contestants chest? If she would do that naked for me, I would be her sex slave forrrevverrr!
Lurker
0 likes
David Beckham
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ooh, ooh! Megan Rapinoe all the way......!!

Lurker
0 likes
Shawn Johnson , Missy Franklin are in my mind two of the hottest ladies out there and it would be so great to make love to them
Lurker
0 likes
Aaron Rodgers!!

Brett Lawrie!!

J.P. Arencibia!!

Carey Price!!

Really it's a never ending list..........