Login

The Art of Seduction

last reply
3 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Okay Ladies, let's say I'm a little curious. It seems so many of us here on Lush are. What I'd like to know is this... What does the art of seduction of a woman require?

I'm sure there a lot of ladies out there who have a burning curiosity they may never satisfy because they don't have a clue how to go about it.

This thread isn't my ploy to attract a whole lot of new ladyfriends... as I said, like many, I'm just a little curious
Lurker
0 likes
Watching with bated breath for replies! Notice I did not say "Master-bated breath".....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love long, sensuous foreplay, the buildup, the passion and kissing just before orgasm is the best experience a girl can have!!!
Lurker
0 likes
For one there needs to be some initial spark and frankly some smarts - we love to talk - no better way to reel us in than by getting us and keeping us interested in conversation. Many times too obvious of a come-on is a turn-off for us. Seduction requires patience. Also, we love compliments and to be made to feel special. Never remove eye contact and make us open up to you and if you get to do that we are putty in your hands ;)