last reply
10 replies
1.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Hi everyone,

I'm kit and new to the sight! I would some feedback on any of my writes! I will do the same for you!! Thank you so much!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well you can start by not using "write" as a noun

Welcome to Lush
Warning: The opinions above are those of an anonymous individual on the internet. They are opinions, unless they're facts. They may be ill-informed, out of touch with reality or just plain stupid. They may contain traces of irony. If reading these opinions causes you to be become outraged or you start displaying the symptoms of outrage, stop reading them immediately. If symptoms persist, consult a psychiatrist.

Why not read some stories instead

NEW! Want a quick read for your coffee break? Why not try this... Flash Erotica: Scrubber
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Welcome to Lush, Mayza1.
Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Lurker
0 likes
I didn't ask to be corrected thanks! But for your sake, I'll remember to care about what people think of me when I have no idea who they aresmile
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Mayza1
I didn't ask to be corrected thanks! But for your sake, I'll remember to care about what people think of me when I have no idea who they aresmile

Welcome!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Mayza1

You're, uh, kinda making it unappealing to comment and critique your writes when this is how you react to basic grammatical corrections...
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
Quote by LiquidMatthew
You're, uh, kinda making it unappealing to comment and critique your writes when this is how you react to basic grammatical corrections...

You stole what I was going to say... Are you invading my mind? lol
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Poppet

If I could do that, I'd have written a story about it already. Oh, the possibilities...
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Poppet

that was me, actually - sorry, but really, it's fun in here! like a crazy sexual circus or something! smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by sprite
that was me, actually - sorry, but really, it's fun in here! like a crazy sexual circus or something! smile

You said... those three specific words - together!
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
Quote by LiquidMatthew
If I could do that, I'd have written a story about it already. Oh, the possibilities...

Ha, Now now.. Don't go making me blush Matthew. ^-^

Quote by sprite

I knew it.. It screamed Sprite... xP You can stay.. You tickle my fancy.. ;)

Quote by WellMadeMale

You said... those three specific words - together!

This IS Sprite we're talking about! XP