Do any of you girls believe there are still virgin guys in Lush?:o

last reply
40 replies
4.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
As the title said:P do you girls still believe that there are virgin guys in Lush?:P

I'm proud to be a virginsmile but honestly i constantly crave sexual desires so my hand is my best solution.Could be bad to constantly crave sex in my case,specially when your in college,trying to finish 4years degree program with a new grading system:P
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
no, but i do believe in fairies and unicorns

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Cheeky Chick
0 likes
Yes, I do actually.. I know a few of them who are. I won't name names though.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by sprite

lol fairies and unicorns:3
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Poppet
Yes, I do actually.. I know a few of them who are. I won't name names though.

alright:P
Lurker
0 likes
I am, I don't think it's that uncommon.
Lurker
0 likes
Yep I do ...
Lurker
0 likes
i am as well
Lurker
0 likes
Yes I know there are, I don't see why there wouldn't be.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sprite

But are they virgins?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes there are...because i know about me....
Mazztastic
0 likes
Sure, why not? There are male and female virgins on Lush, as far as I'm aware...

It's probably a good place to find out more about sex
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sprite

Ah Sprite...you stole my line
Lurker
0 likes
Judging by some of the posts I reckon there are quite a few on here
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I feel like some people come on lush because they have an active sex life and love reaching out in lush erotic literature/reading, while others have an inactive sex life and use lush to help make up for it. There's nothing wrong with being a virgin (like me haha) and I know for sure there are guys on this site who are.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Garza
I am, I don't think it's that uncommon.

dude i didnt know you were a virgin:P welcome to the group and yes its kinda uncommon now:P
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by smithy2012
Yep I do ...

smile
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Mnguy20
i am as well

good to know:P
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Trinket
Yes I know there are, I don't see why there wouldn't be.

I have to say based on majority,alot of people believe there arent much virgins left:P
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by worldendrg
Yes there are...because i know about me....

agreed.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Mazza
Sure, why not? There are male and female virgins on Lush, as far as I'm aware...

It's probably a good place to find out more about sex

no objections there
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Kimasa
Judging by some of the posts I reckon there are quite a few on here

even my post?:P
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Phaypi
I feel like some people come on lush because they have an active sex life and love reaching out in lush erotic literature/reading, while others have an inactive sex life and use lush to help make up for it. There's nothing wrong with being a virgin (like me haha) and I know for sure there are guys on this site who are.

:P
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703

But are they virgins?

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Phaypi

yes nothing wrong
to be a virgin is not an offense at all
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by sexbeast7

dude i didnt know you were a virgin:P welcome to the group and yes its kinda uncommon now:P

why is that uncommon?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by awake_

why is that uncommon?

like i said,to Trinket,based on majority,alot of people already lost their virginity:P
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think some of the creepers in the chat rooms are likely to remain virgins quite a long time unless they work out a more appropriate approach.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by ByronLord
I think some of the creepers in the chat rooms are likely to remain virgins quite a long time unless they work out a more appropriate approach.

AGREED
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by ByronLord

This is spot on. And so very amusing!