personal

last reply
10 replies
2.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
how should i ask more sex frm my girlfrnd!!!!
Lurker
0 likes
My advice, don't ask her for more sex. Find what she wants or better yet needs, what turns her on. Mayby its candle light and a long massage. Maybe it just wanting you cuddle or for you to listen to her. Maybe its a riding crop and pulling her hair. I don't know, just listen to her. Relationships are work, if you love her then work for it. Don't ask her for more, try to find the triggers to making her want more. That way she doesn't feel like your just saying "give it to me baby". Hopefully she will be the one say that to you.

Well thats my advice. That and about $6.oo will get you a really good cup of coffee.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
have to agree with phoenix....romance her...do the dishes cook for her...make her feel so good by doing things that make HER happy

that she just cannot help but have sex with you

but you also have to realize that people do have different sex drives...so she might be at her max

but make sure you have given her the ULTIMATE orgasm of her life and she might be more willing to have more

(ie toys in the bedroom)
Lurker
0 likes
My Husband is right. A woman likes to feel loved, romanced. In short, she likes to feel likes she is the most beautiful thing in the world to YOU!!! This means that you must set aside the notion that she can read your mind or even your body language. A woman can do neither of these. So TELL HER, SHOW HER...make sure she knows. Put effort into it...Also she maybe be just maxed out sex drive...so hint give her the pamper treatment and wait patiently!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
There's a lot of crap written about incompatible sex-drive levels - usually from people looking to justify playing away from home. The main thing it boils down to is your partner needs to know that the relationship isn't just about sex - that doesn't mean extra romancing or more foreplay. She'll know that's just the build up to sex. It's the rest of the relationship, the quality of the time you spend together and things you do to develop the relationship's future. If she feels you're slacking in off in the other departments of the relationship she's not going to be up for sex no matter how sweet you are to her.
Warning: The opinions above are those of an anonymous individual on the internet. They are opinions, unless they're facts. They may be ill-informed, out of touch with reality or just plain stupid. They may contain traces of irony. If reading these opinions causes you to be become outraged or you start displaying the symptoms of outrage, stop reading them immediately. If symptoms persist, consult a psychiatrist.

Why not read some stories instead

NEW! Want a quick read for your coffee break? Why not try this... Flash Erotica: Scrubber
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
you know what overmyknee i am calling you out on that statement

was married to a man who never wanted to have sex with me...he had a low sex drive period..never cheated on me..just wasnt into it as much as i was..

he used to call me an oversexed american...so sorry but you HAVE zero clue what u are talking about

and women sex drives fluctuate due to our hormonal cycles..so again..u sir are clueless
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by blazestcyr
... was married ...

Suggests to me there were more problems with your relationship than sex

Insecurity, a lack of empathy, money worries, bereavement are among many things that can all affect your sex drive in either direction. The more balanced your relationship is the more compatible your needs will be.
Warning: The opinions above are those of an anonymous individual on the internet. They are opinions, unless they're facts. They may be ill-informed, out of touch with reality or just plain stupid. They may contain traces of irony. If reading these opinions causes you to be become outraged or you start displaying the symptoms of outrage, stop reading them immediately. If symptoms persist, consult a psychiatrist.

NEW! Want a quick read for your coffee break? Why not try this... Flash Erotica: Scrubber
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by overmykneenow
There's a lot of crap written about incompatible sex-drive levels - usually from people looking to justify playing away from home.

It seems to me 'overmykneenow' that you either have had experience of living in a relationship where there is an imbalance in the sex-drives of the two parties, in which case I am certain that you would have a great deal of empathy with 'blazestcyr' or you have been fortunate not to in which case you really aren't qualified to comment
Clever Gem
0 likes
Quote by SamBrown

It seems to me 'overmykneenow' that you either have had experience of living in a relationship where there is an imbalance in the sex-drives of the two parties, in which case I am certain that you would have a great deal of empathy with 'blazestcyr' or you have been fortunate not to in which case you really aren't qualified to comment

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by hotnsweethunk
how should i ask more sex frm my girlfrnd!!!!

Its really hard to give advice based on the limited info you have posted. How much sex are you having now? Once a week, once a month, 4x's a day? Has it always been this way? Maybe your sex drive is just extreme and she cant keep up.

You really need to elaborate on your situation a little more than just a caveman like post "Me Need More Sex". LOL.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by SamBrown

I'm merely pointing out that an imbalance of sex drive is more than likely the symptom of problems within a relationship, rather than the cause of it.

Loved "Stop", by the way.