Body Hair on a guy

last reply
35 replies
4.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Hey ladies (and gents who almost inevitably will post in this section anyway)
I want to surprise Kat with something different, she loves my hairy chest but teases me for my back etc
I want your thoughts on what's the right amount of hair on a guy/ what parts should be smooth ?
Cheers
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
wax the back dude...but hey if she loves it... it is all good

manscape smile

happy lushing
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Technically there's no "right" amount of hair. It depends on what you and your girl like and find attractive.

I would get rid of the back hair though. Of all the varied female preferences on body hair, I have yet to hear one say that they like back hair.

Personally I like a smooth chest too, but that's just me. If she likes you hairy then you should keep it.

Edit: Forgot to address the all-important pubes issue. I prefer a tight trim or shaved.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Every woman has her preferences. Personally, I do not like really hairy guys. A little chest hair is OK but I find back hair to be unattractive. As far as facial hair, not a big fan although a little stubble can be sexy on the right guy. And I also like when the guy's pubic hair is well groomed but I am also not a fan of him being completely shaven.

But that's me. If your girl likes you hairy, then thats cool!! We all have different tastes.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
All the posts here so far are spot on - to each their own when it comes to how a man grooms his body for him and his partner.
Having said that ... I LOVE hairy, thick guys! I like a little trimming down there, just to keep long hairs out of my teeth, but I'm turned off by a man that shaves his pubic region smooth. That's just me though.
And beards ... oh.em.gee! My husband is sporting a full, thick beard right now and I can't stop touching it. I almost want to lick it I like it so much.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Warning: The opinions above are those of an anonymous individual on the internet. They are opinions, unless they're facts. They may be ill-informed, out of touch with reality or just plain stupid. They may contain traces of irony. If reading these opinions causes you to be become outraged or you start displaying the symptoms of outrage, stop reading them immediately. If symptoms persist, consult a psychiatrist.

Why not read some stories instead

NEW! Want a quick read for your coffee break? Why not try this... Flash Erotica: Scrubber
Lurker
0 likes
Because I definitely haven't replied to a post like this before... but never mind. Here we go.

Facial hair: Stubble. Oft.
Back hair: not my favourite, but not a deal breaker (nor would I ask him to get rid of it)
Chest hair: as long as it's not a full blown blanket, I like it
Legs/arms: LEAVE IT ALONE
Underarms: trimmed (keeps the smell to a minimum, seriously. Legit.)
Pubic region: trimmed, but not super tight to the skin.

Whew, that was DETAILED.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If she doesn't like your back hair and you're open to removing it, then go for it. Just watch out for ingrown hairs!
Lurker
0 likes
I keep myself completely shaven and waxed and love it as most of my partners do. Get it waxed it is real easy - I also had my hands lasered more money but very permanent.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Personally, I'm not that bothered. I go for the guy underneath the hair. If you're happy to get rid of some of your body hair then go for it, otherwise, who really cares?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Personally like some hair and I don't like shaved men. It's not masculine to me
Though she be but little, she is fierce.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Chest Hair - Love it...
Back Hair - I actually shave my guys back... It never bothered me, but he likes shaven
Pubic - Trimmed but not bald...
Arms/Legs - Leave it alone.

I think body hair on a man is completely masculine and I don't mind it at all..
"I'd much rather be a woman than a man. Women can cry, they can wear cute clothes, and they are the first to be rescued off of sinking ships."
— Gilda Radner
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Whatever the man is comfortable in. But all I ask is you brush the strays out- nothing can ruin a moment like hacking on a hair caught deeeeeep in the throat. ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I agree. It's all personal preference. If you want to shave it, and she's ok with it, Go for it!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Lol, girls saying ”they dont mind it” yeah right. No woman likes a guy who doesnt need a body suit to be a wolfman on Halloween. We cant help it! And hell, mine grows back in DAYS! This site has so much insight into the.female mind.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by zeriathk
Hey ladies (and gents who almost inevitably will post in this section anyway)
I want to surprise Kat with something different, she loves my hairy chest but teases me for my back etc
I want your thoughts on what's the right amount of hair on a guy/ what parts should be smooth ?
Cheers

I think this is such a sweet idea... get it waxed for her. she will love you for it and if its not what she wants. It will grown back within 3 to 5 weeks... Just remeber for you it does means she needs to luffer your back but hey, whats a back scrub in the shower if not a pre limb to some fun.

some woman do find it sexy to run their hands through back hair I should know i have a friend who says she can't get enough of it while making love to her man.

have fund
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Although I'm no Chubaka-lover, I'm one of those rare breeds of women who loves her man to sport some hair, especially facial hair. I like a man to look like MAN and often prefer the more natural look with a bit of manscaping to keep things neat and tidy over the ouber metrosexuals who spend too much time looking at themselves in the mirror and in the bathroom getting ready - NEXT! Besides, I'm not one to selfishly ask such thing of my partner unless it was something HE wanted to do or was contemplating for himself - I just think it's all a bit shallow.

If your woman isn't crazy about your back hair and you're willing to remove it to please her, go for it! I think that is a lovely gesture and one that will most likely earn you a bucket full of Brownie point
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well, no woman so no need. Lol. Hell, been 14 months anyway, years shouldnt be difficult
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
My husband is the first hairy guy I have been with and I really enjoy his chest and stomach hair I like to run my fingers through it I shave his back his choice and he creeps his pits and pubic area trimmed and neat not baled just trimmed
Constant Gardener
0 likes
I could not help myself...

Quote by BelleduJour
Although I'm no Chubaka-lover,

The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No issue, not good at making myself understood
CurlyFries
0 likes
Quote by oldhound
No issue, not good at making myself understood

I think we all understand you pretty well. Dude is right, pity party for one. *cheers*

You said you came here for advice. Guess what? You've received a ton of advice, some good and some not so much. However, you choose to take none of it, give excuses why every piece of advice won't work for you, and continue to post the pity party in every forum thread you can in Ask the Girls. Good luck! This seems like a killer way to meet women here.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Was not looking to meet wome.. Needed broad base of intelligent people who would be frank, honest, brutally so, in order to assist and clarify my issue. This is resolved, decision madd,, thank you for your time.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
You've certainly livened up the post Super Bowl Monday. thanks for that much at least.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Shave every thing but his head....und im happy..love the feel of skin....
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Not happening you need to shave everything but your head!
Unicorn Wrangler
0 likes
I always tell my men it's up to them. I think that chest hair is sexy, but if a man doesn't have any naturally (or very little) I just tell him that "grass doesn't grow on a playground." My husband has shaved his chest (including shaving love messages in his chest for me) and that's been cute and romantic. But I swear I've never asked him to do this for me. Back hair has never bothered me, but my husband has me tweeze his back every few days because he has a problem with ingrown hairs and they bother him so. When I first started, the roots were so deep I'd swear I was pulling chest hair. Now it's something I do to remind him how much I love him.

Arm and legs are fine with hair for me, but again, if a man was more comfortable shaving this area, that would be fine with me as truly it's his body.

Pubic hair is also a "personal choice" region for me. If a man like so to shave this area for whatever reason (hygiene, feel, issues with ingrown hairs, etc) that's his choice. But I also remind my man that my pubic hair is my "personal choice" region. Happily, my hubby doesn't care either way.

My husband does shave his underarms primarily for hygiene reasons. He's the only man I've known to shave this region, and all I can say, it does help. I mean... that's party why I shave that region (and partly because I find it unattractive to have hairy armpits as a woman.)

Bottom line for me is this... I don't tell my man what to shave and he doesn't tell me. It's all about communication!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like a hairy chest and arms and legs, but not a jungle, just hair I can caress. Hairy back is kind of yuck. But it's the person inside, not on the outside. That said, if the outside is nice to look at and touch, that's a big PLUS!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by BelleduJour
Although I'm no Chubaka-lover, I'm one of those rare breeds of women who loves her man to sport some hair, especially facial hair. I like a man to look like MAN and often prefer the more natural look with a bit of manscaping to keep things neat and tidy over the ouber metrosexuals who spend too much time looking at themselves in the mirror and in the bathroom getting ready - NEXT! Besides, I'm not one to selfishly ask such thing of my partner unless it was something HE wanted to do or was contemplating for himself - I just think it's all a bit shallow.

If your woman isn't crazy about your back hair and you're willing to remove it to please her, go for it! I think that is a lovely gesture and one that will most likely earn you a bucket full of Brownie point

Well that is pretty handy for me.... being I have a beard. The rest... well she knows.

Oh... these are not the droids you are looking for.... move along.