Aristocratic or very posh women

last reply
18 replies
3.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
: are there any aristocratic or very posh women on here who would like to have a" bit of rough" male as a lover?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
anal sex should cure what ails them!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
are u asking whether any rich women want to do it with you??

or do wealthy women like to slum???

or do a certain type of women like to play hard??

kinda confused here...(totally scratching her head)

and define aristocratic for we do not have classes here in america...

and posh is that snooty or again just wealthy or mrs becks who is the ultimate "posh" spice.....

Lurker
0 likes
I think Mr Ship might be asking if Ms Becks would like it a little rough with a random male lover?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
lmao then he should ask her......

now what women doesnt like it a wee bit rough i ask you
Lurker
0 likes
...? You need to get more specific dude. Right now, nobody knows what you're talking about, and so it's a little creepy. Not horribly so, we just don't know what the hell you're talking about.
CurlyFries
0 likes
You mean poshly aristocratic like this?

Or is this a role play thing? Like you're the lowly servant to the Princess of Lushatonia and you roughly take her before the Royal Orgy or something? Hmmm, I might be off to write a story now.

Good luck with your search!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by CurlyGirly
You mean poshly aristocratic like this?

Or is this a role play thing? Like you're the lowly servant to the Princess of Lushatonia and you roughly take her before the Royal Orgy or something? Hmmm, I might be off to write a story now.

Good luck with your search!

Oh please do!! You an MAZZA together could do a fabulous job with this topic!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by vikinglongship
: are there any aristocratic or very posh women on here who would like to have a" bit of rough" male as a lover?

Not sure how Aristocratic she is but she is most definitely Posh!

Clever Gem
0 likes
Is this what you had in mind?

Lurker
0 likes
Hell! I t!hink she really does like it rough

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by blazestcyr
are u asking whether any rich women want to do it with you??

or do wealthy women like to slum???

or do a certain type of women like to play hard??

kinda confused here...(totally scratching her head)

and define aristocratic for we do not have classes here in america...

and posh is that snooty or again just wealthy or mrs becks who is the ultimate "posh" spice.....

Yes to your answers but not with rich women for their money ; just for rich or powerful ; woman who like to slum ;and it has nothing to do with the Spice girls or David Beckham; just a good old hard fuck with a cultured educated and attractive woman..
Aristocratic women are of royal blood who breeding and have great dignity.and are usually very beautiful in a classic sense; and fuck like demons and like to play hard; but are expected to behave like Ladies in public!
I love to hear a cultured woman talk dirty and enjoy a good hard rough shag! :d/
Lurker
0 likes
Look, Mr Ship..... I'm positive anyone who likes Iron Maiden would love some hot, rough sex.. and you can't say the Queen isn't posh! I'll go out and see if I can find anymore candidates....

Clever Gem
0 likes
Quote by Willow

Look, Mr Ship..... I'm positive anyone who likes Iron Maiden would love some hot, rough sex.. and you can't say the Queen isn't posh! I'll go out and see if I can find anymore candidates....

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I occasionally like dirty talk and rough sex. Depends on my mood.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
She Is One Tough Old Bird!

0 likes
Quote by Willow

She is totally posh! But also knows what she wants, careful out there guys!

The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

[URL=http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-night-that-changed-my-life-1.aspx][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WPPsy.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Maggie Thatcher:

Lurker
0 likes
Ahhhh memories. I'd almost forgotten how much fun this forum could be!