Login

Any regrets?

last reply
4 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
If you could go back in time to when you were a virgin and live the remainder of your time again, would you make different decisions about any aspects of your sexual history? This question probably comes from me hitting forty in a couple of months and I wonder if I could live the last twenty years again, would I have done things differently and maybe be in a long term relationship right now! Mid-life crisis alert, I know!
Clever Gem
0 likes
Quote by Debs
If you could go back in time to when you were a virgin and live the remainder of your time again, would you make different decisions about any aspects of your sexual history? This question probably comes from me hitting forty in a couple of months and I wonder if I could live the last twenty years again, would I have done things differently and maybe be in a long term relationship right now! Mid-life crisis alert, I know!

I don't think looking back at "what if's" is the way to go.
A more positive action, I think, would be to realise these "what if's", and look toward living the rest of your life to a standard that you never have "what if's" again.
Looking back is not productive, you can't change it.
The future however, is yours to make, focusing on that is a far better use of time.

EDit*- Basically, the "what if's" are done, dwelling on them will hold you back, but the "what will be's" are in your control, and will drive you forward.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have had a lot of ups and downs, sexual and otherwise, since I was a virgin. Some really great and some were really, really bad. But each one made me the person I am today who I happen to like a lot. So with the possible exception of ending my marriage sooner, I wouldnt change a thing really.

Dont harp on the past, learn from it!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703
I have had a lot of ups and downs, sexual and otherwise, since I was a virgin. Some really great and some were really, really bad. But each one made me the person I am today who I happen to like a lot. So with the possible exception of ending my marriage sooner, I wouldnt change a thing really.

Dont harp on the past, learn from it!!

I completely agree, other than a long term relationship that I sometimes wish I ended sooner, I wouldn't change a thing, everything I've been through - good and bad - had made me who I am.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I always say, it's better to regret the things you do than regret the things you don't do.

Unfortunately, mid-life crises come about when you realise that you're getting too old to repeat the stuff you should regret, or worse, too old to do all the stuff you haven't done.

Trust me. You'll do plenty of stuff you'll regret once you get past 40. Have a great birthday
Warning: The opinions above are those of an anonymous individual on the internet. They are opinions, unless they're facts. They may be ill-informed, out of touch with reality or just plain stupid. They may contain traces of irony. If reading these opinions causes you to be become outraged or you start displaying the symptoms of outrage, stop reading them immediately. If symptoms persist, consult a psychiatrist.

Why not read some stories instead

NEW! Want a quick read for your coffee break? Why not try this... Flash Erotica: Scrubber