Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

dreaming while sex abt another man have u experienced ?

last reply
19 replies
2.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Hello there Remember! Great to see you again my friend...... anyhoo.... I'm usually only dreaming when I'm asleep and I'm not usually having sex while I'm asleep.. not that I know of anyway... sooo am I dreaming about having sex with another man that I've experienced? That would be a 'no'. If I was dreaming about the other guy I have experienced, I'd most probably still be having sex with him and not this guy I'm having sex with, while supposedly dreaming about the other one. I would assume the man I've already experienced was no good in bed and that's why he is no longer in my bed....having sex withme... while I'm dreaming of someone else...
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Pretty convolted thinking willow (excuse the spelling)
CurlyFries
0 likes

Quote by aussiephil
Pretty convolted thinking willow (excuse the spelling)

I think Willow's reply made as much sense as the question. Well done to her! I'm even more confused than ever or maybe I'm just dreaming.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Maybe his question is just a bad dream. An ever recurring bad dream!!!

Clever Gem
0 likes
has anyone ever thought for one sec.. if you didn't friggin' answer, he might STOP!

(and pull his white trousers up and inch or two )
CurlyFries
0 likes
Quote by crazydiamond
has anyone ever thought for one sec.. if you didn't friggin' answer, he might STOP!

Why would we want this to stop, so we can answer more pube or no pube debates???
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
why can't the eglish learn to..write...

nope i never ever have dreamed of a man when i am with another...

now alone..that is a whole other..story..smile
Clever Gem
0 likes
Quote by CurlyGirly

Why would we want this to stop, so we can answer more pube or no pube debates???

Fair point... when faced with the alternative I suppose.....

But either way it's well passed labour day and those white trousers are just wrong !!
CurlyFries
0 likes
Quote by crazydiamond

Fair point... when faced with the alternative I suppose.....

But either way it's well passed labour day and those white trousers are just wrong !!

Very true, but they always just reminded me of the magic Mormon underwear and not pants.
Clever Gem
0 likes

(thread mod advisory**** this is no way aimed as a dig at mormons, but the resemblance in underwear fashion and the op's was uncanny....and the logic bit!! ;) )
CurlyFries
0 likes
Quote by crazydiamond

(thread mod advisory**** this is no way aimed as a dig at mormons but the resemblance in underwear fashion was uncanny....and the logic bit!! ;) )

This is exactly it! Not long ago, I had a friend post pics on FB of the Mormon undergarments and it kinda stuck in my head.

Logic? Who the F* needs logic???
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by crazydiamond

You're right!! But it's like a train wreck. You dont want to look but you just cant help yourself!!

Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Oh remember...how I've (not) missed thee...

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
my brain hurts
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by CurlyGirly

Actually, I don't mind the occasional post from my friend Remember, it brings a little sparkle of humour to an otherwise fantastical day! Also what ^^^^^ she^^^^^ said biggrin
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sprite

This made me giggle. Not going to lie.