Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Guys perspective?

last reply
52 replies
6.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes

How do you feel about Breast Augmentation surgery?

59 votes remaining
Hell yea! The bigger the better! (2 votes) 3%
NO! Natural is better. Organic melons only. (82 votes) 139%
Can I just see a pair, any at all? Please? (5 votes) 8%
Who cares? Can't see 'em when shes bent over! (1 vote) 2%
Waffles, 'cause they are tasty and yummy. (4 votes) 7%
Head Nurse
0 likes
So I work with several women who have had boob jobs. It has lead me to wonder how do guys really feel about fake vs natural? (I hear the female opinion ALL the time)
Constant Gardener
0 likes
If you were of a mind to, I'd appreciate you introducing me to several of your coworkers sometime.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Head Nurse
0 likes
lol! We probably have the best looking nurses on staff of any local facility!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I find them to be great looking under a bra, but a total turn off exposed. I much prefer natural.
"I saw the angel in the marble and carved until I set her free." -Michelangelo

Please Enjoy: The Beach, The Workout, The Hike
Lurker
0 likes
I like that implants don't droop as much when they are larger, but nothing beats the feel of the good old naturals.
Detention Seeker
0 likes
A woman to me looks great no matter what natural unless they have some medical reason for needing it done but many trans girls need surgery because hormones or herbs just don't work on them.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by naughtynurse
So I work with several women who have had boob jobs. It has lead me to wonder how do guys really feel about fake vs natural? (I hear the female opinion ALL the time)

Natural is best hun , whatever shape or size.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I can understand why a girl would have one, but I think unless you are truly unhappy with the size, you shouldn't have one. If there there, and you have breasts I don't think it necessary.
Lurker
0 likes
Natural
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Without a shadow of a doubt...Natural

Going out with someone who wears something thats revealing is a huge turn on and when they get aroused..the nipples clearly show..is electric.
But breast that move naturally please
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think it depends. Fake ones that look like two halves of a basketball stuck on her chest are weird. Basically, a 'cheap' boob job where they look perfectly hemispherical is strange. There's absolutely nothing wrong with a 'good' boob job though where they keep their teardrop shape but are more pert and bigger.
Natural LOOKING boobs are a million miles better, no contest, but some boob jobs look pretty much natural so not a problem.
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/straight-sex/a-young-mans-beautiful-boss.aspx

Just started to make my very first story in to a series about 3 years later. Here's where it began!
Lurker
0 likes
Natural is best...

Big, small, I don't mind...

(I've had girls who have had work done... I always kinda think, "I would have thought you were as pretty before...") And I would have...

xx SF
The Linebacker
0 likes
In all honesty I kind of like very average size to slightly small but perky breasts the best. Call me crazy but I find those very sexy. However, my wife has a boob job. I ain't complaining. They are still a lot of fun and I have a lot of fun with them as often as possible. A titty party is still a titty party!
Lurker
0 likes
Natural....I don't like fake, or should I say enhanced......
Site administrator
0 likes
As someone who has never had contact with false ones perhaps its difficult to say. Visually they arouse me the same as natural ones so I will sit on the fence on this one. Any offers to test out the false ones please? lol
Lurker
0 likes
In pictures of magazines I find fake breasts to be a sexy turn on but I definitely prefer real breasts when I make love to a woman.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
For all the guys saying organic, I can tell you now there are women that are getting augmentation done and you can not tell. Just because it is natural doesn't mean she was "born" with it.
If you have read 50 Shades of Gray and think that you are ready to be a dom or a sub. Then you have a lot to learn.

Follow my slave's blog slave skye's real life blog if we can get 100 followers she is going to start posting pictures!!! I know there are at least 100 of you that want to see that click the link enter your email and follow. We hit 100 then she has said she will post a picture of herself.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by ProfessionalMaster
For all the guys saying organic, I can tell you now there are women that are getting augmentation done and you can not tell. Just because it is natural doesn't mean she was "born" with it.

I'd like to test that hypothesis.
"I saw the angel in the marble and carved until I set her free." -Michelangelo

Please Enjoy: The Beach, The Workout, The Hike
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Really don't care one way or another. Though that said I hate people who think that how their tits look is who they are. I do prefer women who are happy with what they have, and know how to use it. But I will not knock a woman who has gotten them done.
Lurker
0 likes
I prefer natural, but if it's a matter of her improving her self image then that's fine also.
Lurker
0 likes
Natural please..... breast shape and size can vary and I love them all... but nipples... OMG, yup, I am a nipple man. smile
Lurker
0 likes
All natural....
Head Nurse
0 likes
Interesting. I know that when I see the girls tits that are either augmented or, in a couple of cases, lifted I am envious. (actually its the lifts I really like best)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by naughtynurse
Interesting. I know that when I see the girls tits that are either augmented or, in a couple of cases, lifted I am envious. (actually its the lifts I really like best)

MY second wife had a reduction, as has a friend of mine. Pat (my ex-wife) had no problem with hers, but Carolyn says after the reduction, she lost all sensitivity in her nipples. So far as I know, I have never been with a woman who has had augmentation or lifts, but it seems to me, ninety percent of whether it is a turn-on or not is how she feels about herself, and what aura she projects.
"There's only three tempos: slow, medium and fast. When you get between in the cracks, ain't nuthin' happenin'." Ben Webster
Lurker
0 likes
Natural
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Natural, because more often than not fake boobs look fake.
0 likes
I prefer natural, but I suppose I wouldn't balk at a well-done, good-looking boob job. Everyone I've been with has been natural so it's hard to say.
Lurker
0 likes
Doesn't matter as long as they taste the same.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by naughtynurse

I definitively prefer women with natural breasts - even when they start to sag. Nothing beats the beauty of the human body.